Technavio has been monitoring the global car air purifier market and it is poised to grow by USD 884.85 mm during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of 9% during the forecast period. Our reports on car air purifier market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis covering around 25 vendors.
The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The market is driven by technology innovation leading to product premiumization. In addition, growth in multi-functional car air purifier is anticipated to boost the growth of the car air purifier market as well.
Technavio's global car air purifier market is segmented as below:
- HEPA filters
- Ionizers and ozone generators
- North America
- South America
Key Trends for car air purifier market growth
This study identifies growth in multi-functional car air purifier as the prime reasons driving the car air purifier market growth during the next few years.
Prominent vendors in car air purifier market
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the car air purifier market, including some of the vendors such as 3M Co., ADA Electrotech (Xiamen) Co. Ltd., Eureka Forbes Ltd., Honeywell International Inc., Ionkini Technology (GZ) Co. Ltd., Koninklijke Philips NV, Livpure Pvt. Ltd., Panasonic Corp., Purafil Inc. and Sharp Corp. .
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to an analysis of the key vendors.
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources by an analysis of key parameters such as profit, pricing, competition, and promotions. It presents various market facets by identifying the key industry influencers. The data presented is comprehensive, reliable, and a result of extensive research - both primary and secondary. Technavio's market research reports provide a complete competitive landscape and an in-depth vendor selection methodology and analysis using qualitative and quantitative research to forecast an accurate market growth.
Table of Contents
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product placement
- Counter-up - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Built-in - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
Market Segmentation by Technology
- Market segments
- Comparison by Technology placement
- HEPA filters - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Ionizers and ozone generators - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Technology
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Volume driver - Supply led growth
- Volume driver - External factors
- Volume driver - Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver - Inflation
- Price driver - Shift from lower to higher priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- 3M Co.
- ADA Electrotech (Xiamen) Co. Ltd.
- Eureka Forbes Ltd.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Ionkini Technology (GZ) Co. Ltd.
- Koninklijke Philips NV
- Livpure Pvt. Ltd.
- Panasonic Corp.
- Purafil Inc.
- Sharp Corp.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations