Technavio has been monitoring the global electric trucks market and it is poised to grow by 429.53 thousand units during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of 28% during the forecast period. Our reports on global electric trucks market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis covering around 25 vendors.
The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The market is driven by Presence of government initiatives and availability of subsidies. In addition, development of power recovery options in electric trucks is anticipated to boost the growth of the global electric trucks market as well.
Technavio's global electric trucks market is segmented as below:
- Hybrid Electric Trucks
- Battery Electric Trucks
- North America
- South America
Key Trends for global electric trucks market growth
This study identifies development of power recovery options in electric trucks as the prime reasons driving the global electric trucks market growth during the next few years.
Prominent vendors in global electric trucks market
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the global electric trucks market, including some of the vendors such as AB Volvo, BYD Co. Ltd., Daimler AG, Dongfeng Motor Co., Hino Motors Ltd., Navistar International Corp., Nikola Corp., Renault SA, Tesla Inc. and Volkswagen AG.
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to an analysis of the key vendors.
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources by an analysis of key parameters such as profit, pricing, competition, and promotions. It presents various market facets by identifying the key industry influencers. The data presented is comprehensive, reliable, and a result of extensive research - both primary and secondary. Technavio's market research reports provide a complete competitive landscape and an in-depth vendor selection methodology and analysis using qualitative and quantitative research to forecast an accurate market growth.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- 2.1 Preface
- 2.2 Currency conversion rates for US$
03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2019
- Market outlook
- Market size and forecast 2019-2024
05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
06: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
07: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
08: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY VEHICLE TYPE
- Market segmentation by vehicle type
- Comparison by vehicle type
- Hybrid electric trucks - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Battery electric trucks - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by vehicle type
09: DECISION FRAMEWORK
10: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
11: MARKET TRENDS
- Prominent truck manufacturers venturing into electric trucks market
- Adoption of autonomous technologies in electric trucks
- Development of power recovery options in electric trucks
12: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
13: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- AB Volvo
- BYD Co. Ltd.
- Daimler AG
- Dongfeng Motor Co.
- Hino Motors Ltd.
- Navistar International Corp.
- Nikola Corp.
- Renault SA
- Tesla Inc.
- Volkswagen AG
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
15: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO