About this market
Technavio's electronic adhesives market analysis considers sales from electrically conductive adhesives, thermally conductive adhesives, UV curing adhesives, and others in . Our analysis also considers the sales of electronic adhesives in APAC, Europe, North America, South America, and MEA. In 2018, the electrically conductive adhesives segment had a significant market share, and this trend is expected to continue over the forecast period. Factors such as the growing demand for lightweight and portable equipment such as smartphones, laptops, notebooks, and digital cameras will play a significant role in the electrically conductive adhesives segment to maintain its market position. Also, our global electronic adhesives market report looks at factors such as technological advances, rising demand for electronic adhesives in APAC, and increased use of electronics in automobiles. However, fluctuating raw material prices, slow growth of the consumer electronics industry in developed economies, and stringent regulations may hamper the growth of the electronic adhesives industry over the forecast period.
Increased use of electronics in automobiles
With the increase in demand for safety features, comfort stability, and high performance, the demand for electrification in automobiles is also rising. Owing to stringent regulatory norms pertaining topertaining to automobile safety the manufacturers are incorporating new features such as anti-lock braking system (ABS). Adhesives made of special epoxy, silicone, polyurethane, polysulfide, and UV cured adhesives are widely used in automobile electronic components as they can withstand exposure to harsh environmental conditions. The increasing penetration of electronic adhesives in applications such as airbag assemblies, telematic seals and gaskets, bundling and battery cells, cockpit applications and autonomous cruise control will lead to the expansion of the global electronic adhesives market at a CAGR of over 10% during the forecast period.
New product launches accelerate the growth of the vendors in the market by increasing their revenue flow and expanding customer base. For instance, DOW launched a next-generation material that has electromagnetic compatibility and can be widely used for electrical and electronic applications in the transportation, communications, and consumer markets. This trend of new product launches by regional and international players is expected to have a positive impact on the overall market growth.
For the detailed list of factors that will drive the global electronic adhesives market during the forecast period 2019-2023, view our report.
With the presence of several major players, the global electronic adhesives market is fragmented. Technavio's robust vendor analysis is designed to help clients improve their market position, and in line with this, this report provides a detailed analysis of several leading electronic adhesives manufacturers, that include 3M Co., Arkema SA, Dexerials Corp., Dow Inc., Elkem ASA, Evonik Industries AG, H.B. Fuller Co., Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, Heraeus Holding GmbH, Hitachi Chemical Co. Ltd., LG Chem Ltd.
Also, the electronic adhesives market analysis report includes information on upcoming trends and challenges that will influence market growth. This is to help companies strategize and leverage on all forthcoming growth opportunities.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- 2.1 Preface
- 2.2 Preface
- 2.3 Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2018
- Market size and forecast 2018-2023
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY MATERIAL
- Market segmentation by material
- Comparison by material
- Silicone adhesives - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Polyurethane adhesives - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Acrylic adhesives - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Epoxy adhesives - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Others - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Market opportunity by material
PART 07: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY PRODUCT
- Market segmentation by product
- Comparison by product
- Electrically conductive adhesives - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Thermally conductive adhesives - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- UV curing adhesives - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Others - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Market opportunity by product
PART 08: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 09: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY APPLICATION
- Market segmentation by application
- Comparison by application
- Surface mounting - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Conformal coatings - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Wire tacking - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Potting and encapsulation - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Market opportunity by application
PART 10: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- North America - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- South America - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 11: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 12: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 13: MARKET TRENDS
- Production expansions
- Product launches
- Increasing strategic acquisitions and partnerships
- Growing trend of miniaturization in electronics industry
PART 14: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 15: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- 3M Co.
- Arkema SA
- Dexerials Corp.
- Dow Inc.
- Elkem ASA
- Evonik Industries AG
- H.B. Fuller Co.
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
- Heraeus Holding GmbH
- Hitachi Chemical Co. Ltd.
- LG Chem Ltd.
PART 16: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
PART 17: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO