Technavio has been monitoring the global air treatment market and it is poised to grow by USD 9.94 bn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of 8% during the forecast period. Our reports on global air treatment market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis covering around 25 vendors.
The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The market is driven by growing adoption of air treatment products in emerging markets. In addition, growing popularity of smart air purifiers is anticipated to boost the growth of the global air treatment market as well.
Technavio's global air treatment market is segmented as below:
- Air Purifier
- North America
- South America
Key Trends for global air treatment market growth
This study identifies growing popularity of smart air purifiers as the prime reasons driving the global air treatment market growth during the next few years.
Prominent vendors in global air treatment market
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the global air treatment market, including some of the vendors such as Ahlstrom-Munksjo Oyj, Daikin Industries Ltd., Donaldson Co. Inc., General Electric Co., Honeywell International Inc., LG Electronics Inc., Rabbit Air, Robert Bosch GmbH, Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. and Sharp Corp.
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to an analysis of the key vendors.
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources by an analysis of key parameters such as profit, pricing, competition, and promotions. It presents various market facets by identifying the key industry influencers. The data presented is comprehensive, reliable, and a result of extensive research - both primary and secondary. Technavio's market research reports provide a complete competitive landscape and an in-depth vendor selection methodology and analysis using qualitative and quantitative research to forecast an accurate market growth.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- 2.1 Preface
- 2.2 Preface
- 2.3 Currency conversion rates for US$
03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2019
- Market Outlook
- Market size and forecast 2019-2024
05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY PRODUCT
- Market segmentation by product
- Comparison by product
- Air purifier - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Dehumidifier - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Humidifier - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by product
07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
08: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
09: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
10: MARKET TRENDS
- Growing use of robotics in air treatment products
- Growing popularity of smart air purifiers
- AI technology integration in air treatment products
11: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
12: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Ahlstrom-Munksjo Oyj
- Daikin Industries Ltd.
- Donaldson Co. Inc.
- General Electric Co.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- LG Electronics Inc.
- Rabbit Air
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Sharp Corp.
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
14: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO