Technavio has been monitoring the global superfood-based packaged snacks market and it is poised to grow by USD 29.39 bn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of 13% during the forecast period. Our reports on superfood-based packaged snacks market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis covering around 25 vendors.
The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The market is driven by increasing number of organized retailing outlets worldwide. In addition, emergence of new varieties of superfood-based packaged snacks is anticipated to boost the growth of the superfood-based packaged snacks market as well.
Technavio's global superfood-based packaged snacks market is segmented as below:
- Nuts grains seeds
- Edible seaweed
- North America
- South America
Key Trends for superfood-based packaged snacks market growth
This study identifies emergence of new varieties of superfood-based packaged snacks as the prime reasons driving the superfood-based packaged snacks market growth during the next few years.
Prominent vendors in superfood-based packaged snacks market
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the superfood-based packaged snacks market, including some of the vendors such as Actspand Pte Ltd., Creative Nature Ltd., General Mills Inc., Healthy Truth, Nature's Path Foods Inc., Navitas LLC, Nutrisure Ltd. T/A Naturya, Suncore Foods Inc., Sunfood Corp. and Superlife Co. Pte Ltd. .
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to an analysis of the key vendors.
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources by an analysis of key parameters such as profit, pricing, competition, and promotions. It presents various market facets by identifying the key industry influencers. The data presented is comprehensive, reliable, and a result of extensive research - both primary and secondary. Technavio's market research reports provide a complete competitive landscape and an in-depth vendor selection methodology and analysis using qualitative and quantitative research to forecast an accurate market growth.
Table of Contents
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Landscape
- 2.3. Market ecosystem
- 2.4. Market characteristics
3. Market Sizing
- 3.3. Market definition
- 3.4. Market segment analysis
- 3.5. Market size 2019
- 3.6. Market outlook: Forecast for 2019-2024
4. Five Forces Analysis
- 4.3. Bargaining power of buyers
- 4.4. Bargaining power of suppliers
- 4.5. Threat of new entrants
- 4.6. Threat of substitutes
- 4.7. Threat of rivalry
- 4.8. Market condition
5. Market Segmentation by Product
- 5.3. Segmentation by product
- 5.4. Nuts-, grains-, and seeds-based packaged superfood-Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- 5.5. Edible seaweed-based packaged superfood Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- 5.6. Superfruit-based packaged superfood-Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- 5.7. others-Market size and forecast 2019-2024
6. Customer landscape
7. Geographic Landscape
- 7.3. Geographic segmentation
- 7.4. Regional comparison
- 7.5. North America-Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- 7.6. Europe-Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- 7.7. APAC-Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- 7.8. South America-Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- 7.9. MEA-Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- 7.10. Key leading countries
8. Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- 8.3. Market drivers
- 8.4. Market challenges
- 8.5. Market trends
9. Vendor Landscape
- 9.3. Overview
- 9.4. Vendor landscape
- 9.5. Landscape disruption
10. Vendor Analysis
- 10.3. Vendors covered
- 10.4. Actspand Pte Ltd.
- 10.5. Creative Nature Ltd.
- 10.6. General Mills Inc.
- 10.7. Healthy Truth
- 10.8. Nature's Path Foods Inc.
- 10.9. Navitas LLC
- 10.10. Nutrisure Ltd. T/A Naturya
- 10.11. Suncore Foods Inc.
- 10.12. Sunfood Corp.
- 10.13. Superlife Co. Pte Ltd.
- 11.3. Scope of the report
- 11.4. Currency conversion rates for US$
- 11.5. Research methodology