The report on the global surfing equipment market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2022 to 2028. The report predicts the global surfing equipment market to grow with a CAGR of 5% over the forecast period from 2022-2028. The study on surfing equipment market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2022 to 2028.
The report on surfing equipment market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global surfing equipment market over the period of 2022 to 2028. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global surfing equipment market over the period of 2022 to 2028. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- The rising popularity of water and adventure sports across the globe among millennials
- The rise in interest among adventure enthusiasts
- High cost of the equipment
- Furthermore, product launches and innovations in the equipment extend profitable opportunities to the market players
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached include
- 1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
- 2. Internal and External subject matter experts
- 3. Professionals and participants from the industry
Our primary research respondents typically include
- 1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
- 2. Product/brand/marketing managers
- 3. CXO level executives
- 4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
- 5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both the public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
- 1. Company reports and publications
- 2. Government/institutional publications
- 3. Trade and associations journals
- 4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
- 5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global surfing equipment market is segmented on the basis of product, and distribution channel.
The Global Surfing Equipment Market by Product
The Global Surfing Equipment Market by Distribution Channel
The companies covered in the report include
- Quiksilver, Inc.
- JS Industries
- Channel Islands Surfboards
- Nike, Inc.
- Firewire Surfboards, LLC
- Rusty Surfboards
- Rip Curl. Ltd.
- Cannibal Surfboards
What does this Report Deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the surfing equipment market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the surfing equipment market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2028.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global surfing equipment market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Table of Contents
- 1.1. Report Description
- 1.2. Research Methods
- 1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
- 2.1. Surfing Equipment Market Highlights
- 2.2. Surfing Equipment Market Projection
- 2.3. Surfing Equipment Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Surfing Equipment Market Overview
- 3.1. Introduction
- 3.2. Market Dynamics
- 3.2.1. Drivers
- 3.2.2. Restraints
- 3.2.3. Opportunities
- 3.3. Analysis of COVID-19 impact on the Surfing Equipment Market
- 3.4. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
- 3.5. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis
- 3.5.1. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Product
- 3.5.2. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Distribution Channel
- 3.5.3. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
- 3.6. Value Chain Analysis of Surfing Equipment Market
4. Surfing Equipment Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Surfing Equipment Market by Product
- 5.1. Surfboards
- 5.2. Apparel
- 5.3. Accessories
- 5.4. Others
6. Global Surfing Equipment Market by Distribution Channel
7. Global Surfing Equipment Market by Region 2022-2028
- 7.1. North America
- 7.1.1. North America Surfing Equipment Market by Product
- 7.1.2. North America Surfing Equipment Market by Distribution Channel
- 7.1.3. North America Surfing Equipment Market by Country
- 7.2. Europe
- 7.2.1. Europe Surfing Equipment Market by Product
- 7.2.2. Europe Surfing Equipment Market by Distribution Channel
- 7.2.3. Europe Surfing Equipment Market by Country
- 7.3. Asia-Pacific
- 7.3.1. Asia-Pacific Surfing Equipment Market by Product
- 7.3.2. Asia-Pacific Surfing Equipment Market by Distribution Channel
- 7.3.3. Asia-Pacific Surfing Equipment Market by Country
- 7.4. RoW
- 7.4.1. RoW Surfing Equipment Market by Product
- 7.4.2. RoW Surfing Equipment Market by Distribution Channel
- 7.4.3. RoW Surfing Equipment Market by Sub-region
8. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
- 8.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Surfing Equipment Market
- 8.2. Companies Profiles
- 8.2.1. Billabong
- 8.2.2. Quiksilver, Inc.
- 8.2.3. JS Industries
- 8.2.4. Channel Islands Surfboards
- 8.2.5. Nike, Inc.
- 8.2.6. Firewire Surfboards, LLC
- 8.2.7. Rusty Surfboards
- 8.2.8. Rip Curl. Ltd.
- 8.2.9. Cannibal Surfboards
- 8.2.10. O'Neill