The future of the global capacitive sensor market looks promising with opportunities in the consumer electronics and automotive industries. The global capacitive sensor market is expected to decline in 2020 due to the global economic recession led by the COVID-19 pandemic. However, the market will witness recovery in the year 2021, and it is expected to grow with a CAGR of 4% to 6% from 2020 to 2025. The major growth drivers for this market are rising demand for multi-touch screens and growing demand for capacitive sensors in consumer electronic products, such as multi touchscreens, multi-media players, tablets, smartphones, and gaming consoles.
A total of XX figures / charts and XX tables are provided in more than 150 pages report is developed to help in your business decisions. Sample figures with some insights are shown below. To learn the scope of, benefits, companies researched and other details of capacitive sensor market report download the report brochure.
Growth in various segments of the capacitive sensor market is given below:
The study includes trends and forecast for the global capacitive sensor market by senor type, end use industry, and region as follows:
By Sensor Type [$M shipment analysis for 2014 - 2025]:
Displays & Input Devices
By End Use [$M shipment analysis for 2014 - 2025]:
By Region [$M shipment analysis for 2014 - 2025]:
Rest of the World
Analog Devices, Inc, Infineon Technologies AG, Microchip Technology, Inc, and Micro-Epsilon are among the major manufacturers of the capacitive sensor market.
In this market, touch sensors, position sensors, and motion sensors are the major sensor types. Lucintel forecasts that the touch sensor segment will witness the highest growth during the forecast period due to increase in demand for consumer electronic products, such as multi touchscreens, touchpads, sliders, TV controls, smartphones, multi-media players, tablets, kiosks, and gaming consoles, among others.
Within the capacitive sensor market, consumer electronics will remain the largest end use industry, and it is expected to witness the highest growth over the forecast period due to growing demand for multi touchscreens, touchpads, sliders, tablets, kiosks, and gaming consoles, among others.
APAC is expected to witness the highest growth over the forecast period, supported by the growth of the automotive and consumer electronic industries.
Features of the Global Capacitive Sensor Market
Market size estimates: Global Capacitive sensor market size estimation in terms of value ($M) shipment.
Trend and forecast analysis: Market trends (2014-2019) and forecast (2020-2025) by various segments and regions.
Segmentation analysis: Market size by various segments such as by sensor type, end use industry, and region.
Regional analysis: Global Capacitive sensor market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different sensor type, end use industry, and and regions for global capacitive sensor market.
Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape of the global capacitive sensor market.
Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter's Five Forces model.
This report answers following 11 key questions
- Q.1 What are some of the most promising potential, high-growth opportunities for the capacitive sensor market by sensor type (touch sensors and displays & input devices), end use industry (automotive and consumer electronics), and region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (ROW))?
- Q. 2 Which segments will grow at a faster pace and why?
- Q.3 Which regions will grow at a faster pace and why?
- Q.4 What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers and challenges of the market?
- Q.5 What are the business risks and threats to the capacitive sensor market?
- Q.6 What are the emerging trends in the capacitive sensor market and the reasons behind them?
- Q.7 What are some changing demands of customers in the capacitive sensor market?
- Q.8 What are the new developments in the capacitive sensor market? Which companies are leading these developments?
- Q.9 Who are the major players in the capacitive sensor market? What strategic initiatives are being implemented by key players for business growth?
- Q.10 What are some of the competitive products and processes in the capacitive sensor market, and how big of a threat do they pose for loss of market share via material or product substitution?
- Q.11 What M & A activities did take place in the last five years in the capacitive sensor market?
- Report Scope
- Key Features Description
- Base Year for Estimation 2019
- Trend Period
- (Actual Estimates) 2014-2019
- Forecast Period 2020-2025
- Pages 200
- Market Representation / Units Revenue in US $ Million
- Report Coverage Market Trends & Forecasts, Competitor Analysis, New Product Development, Company Expansion, Merger Acquisitions & Joint Venture, and Company Profiling
- Market Segments By Sensor Type (Touch Sensor, Displays & Input Devices), By End Use Industry (Automotive and Consumer Electronics)
- Regional Scope North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and RoW
- Customization 10% Customization Without any Additional Cost
Table of Contents
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Background and Classification
- 2.1: Introduction, Background, and Classification
- 2.2: Supply Chain
- 2.3: Industry Drivers and Challenges
3. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis from 2014 to 2025
- 3.1: Macroeconomic Trends and Forecast
- 3.2: Global Capacitive Sensor Market Trends and Forecast
- 3.3: Global Capacitive Sensor Market by Sensor Type
- 3.3.1: Touch Sensor
- 3.3.2: Displays & Input Devices
- 3.4: Global Capacitive Sensor Market by End Use Industry
- 3.5.1: Automotive
- 3.5.2: Consumer Electronics
4. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis by Region
- 4.1: Global Capacitive Sensor Market by Region
- 4.2: North American Capacitive Sensor Market
- 4.2.1: Market by Sensor Type: Touch Sensor and Displays & Input Devices
- 4.2.3: Market by End Use Industry: Automotive and Consumer Electronics
- 4.2.4: United States Capacitive Sensor Market
- 4.2.5: Canadian Capacitive Sensor Market
- 4.2.6: Mexican Capacitive Sensor Market
- 4.3: European Capacitive Sensor Market
- 4.3.1: Market by Sensor Type: Touch Sensor and Displays & Input Devices
- 4.3.3: Market by End Use Industry: Automotive and Consumer Electronics
- 4.3.4: Germany Capacitive Sensor Market
- 4.3.5: UK Capacitive Sensor Market
- 4.3.6: Italy Capacitive Sensor Market
- 4.4: APAC Capacitive Sensor Market
- 4.4.1: Market by Sensor Type: Touch Sensor and Displays & Input Devices
- 4.4.3: Market by End Use Industry: Automotive and Consumer Electronics
- 4.4.4: China Capacitive Sensor Market
- 4.4.5: Japan Capacitive Sensor Market
- 4.4.6: South Korea Capacitive Sensor Market
- 4.4.7: India Capacitive Sensor Market
- 4.5: ROW Capacitive Sensor Market
- 4.5.1: Market by Sensor Type: Touch Sensor and Displays & Input Devices
- 4.5.2: Market by End Use Industry: Automotive and Consumer Electronics
5. Competitor Analysis
- 5.1: Product Portfolio Analysis
- 5.2: Market Share Analysis
- 5.3: Operational Integration
- 5.4: Geographical Reach
- 5.5: Porter's Five Forces Analysis
6. Growth Opportunities and Strategic Analysis
- 6.1: Growth Opportunity Analysis
- 6.1.1: Growth Opportunities for Global Capacitive Sensor Market by Sensor Type
- 6.1.3: Growth Opportunities for Global Capacitive Sensor Market by End Use Industry
- 6.1.4: Growth Opportunities for Global Capacitive Sensor Market by Region
- 6.2: Emerging Trends in Global Capacitive Sensor Market
- 6.3: Strategic Analysis
- 6.3.1: New Product Development
- 6.3.2: Capacity Expansion of Global Capacitive sensor Market
- 6.3.3: Mergers, Acquisitions and Joint Ventures in the Global Capacitive sensor Market
7. Company Profiles of Leading Players
- 7.1: Analog Devices
- 7.2: Infineon Technologies AG
- 7.3: Microchip Technology
- 7.4: Micro-Epsilon