The "2022 Cataract Surgical Equipment Market Report" examines the impact of new ultrasonic phaco machines-including the upcoming Alcon dual-function machine, Carl Zeiss Quatera 700, DORC EVA NEXUS, and J&J Vision Veritas-on the market, as well as the LENSAR ALLY, the world's first ultrasonic phaco/FLACS machine.
The 2022 report features a new analysis of how individual phaco and FLACS companies market their products by country/region of the world, showing whether a company utilizes a direct sales presence or distributor by country.
The report provides an update on expectations for adoption of robotic cataract surgery, which is a step closer with the development of the Preceyes cataract system. Updates on future trends including immediate bilateral cataract surgery and office-based surgery are also provided.
The "2022 Cataract Surgical Equipment Market Report" provides in-depth analysis of the global cataract surgical equipment market, examining the market's size and growth, as well as identifying important developments that may shape its future. The analysis focuses on the 2022 market and forecasts growth and evolution through 2027. Additionally, 25 competitors are profiled, with discussion of their products, strategic market position, background, and outlook.
The "2022 Cataract Surgical Equipment Market Report" includes:
- Information on cataract incidence and cataract surgeries worldwide.
- Current estimates and five-year forecasts for global cataract surgery volume.
- Profiles of the cataract and cataract/refractive surgeon in the US.
- Information about corporate surgery providers.
- Examination of current reimbursement levels.
- Descriptions and discussion of phaco machines and femtosecond laser-assisted cataract surgery equipment.
- Analysis of cataract surgical device manufacturers and market share.
- Examination of markets for phaco packs and accessories.
- Information on the market for photodisruptor lasers.