Global water enhancer market is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 10.4% during the forecast period (2019-2024).
- In the global market place, product concentrates like water enhancers are becoming an increasingly common trend in retail. In general, smaller pack sizes provide convenience to the consumers, add value for retailers in terms of value by shelf space, and add margins to the manufacturers.
- In the modern day scenario of the retail market, concentrates have a wide variety of application in end-user industries like bakery, confectionery, and nutrition. These products can be used 'on the go' and are being increasingly consumed by the consumers, owing to their enriched and nutritious profile.
Scope of the Report
Global water enhancer market offers the product through pharmacy & health store, convenience store, hypermarket/supermarket, online channel, other points of sales. The study also covers the geographic analysis of the regions including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, and the Middle East and Africa.
Key Market Trends
Supermarket/ Hypermarket Dominate the Retail Sector
The supermarket is the obvious local way for water enhancers and other basic food supplies. Supermarkets make up the largest single market for the sale of water enhancers. Supermarket and Hypermarkets, since they appeared, have played an important role in food and functional beverages distribution. The distribution model through this retail channel is widely accepted by both companies and consumers, due to the increasing consumer interaction with the premium shopping experiences in such retail formats. With an increasing number of consumers already rejecting carbonated soft drinks for health reasons, hypermarket and supermarket shelves have started to flood with healthy water enhancers.
North America Dominates the Global Market
The market for water enhancers has been increasing at a rapid pace as consumers are paying more attention to staying healthy. Consumers have been looking for convenient products to keep themselves hydrated and stay healthy in their regular chore life. People opt for mini-bottles of water drops, concentrated flavor enhancers that instantly transform plain water into a value-added drink, as these drops are claimed to contain health based ingredients. The shift in consumer preference for nutrient enabled functional drinks from Carbonated Soft Drinks (CSD) increases the potential demand for water enhancers.
The global water enhancer market is highly consolidated and is dominated by players, such as Kraft Foods, Coca-Cola, PepsiCo, Nestle, Cott beverages, and Heartland Inc. The major companies, like Cott beverages, adopt strategies, such as majorly strengthening its large manufacturing footprint, broad distribution network, substantial R&D capability, and high-level of quality and customer service.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
- The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
- Report customization as per the client's requirements
- 3 months of analyst support
Table of Contents
- 1.1 Study Deliverables
- 1.2 Study Assumptions
- 1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
- 4.1 Market Drivers
- 4.2 Market Restraints
- 4.3 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
- 4.3.1 Threat of New Entrants
- 4.3.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
- 4.3.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- 4.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products
- 4.3.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
- 5.1 By Distribution Channel
- 5.1.1 Pharmacy & Health Store
- 5.1.2 Convenience Store
- 5.1.3 Hypermarket/Supermarket
- 5.1.4 Online Channel
- 5.1.5 Others
- 5.2 Geography
- 5.2.1 North America
- 22.214.171.124 United States
- 126.96.36.199 Canada
- 188.8.131.52 Mexico
- 184.108.40.206 Rest of North America
- 5.2.2 Europe
- 220.127.116.11 Spain
- 18.104.22.168 United Kingdom
- 22.214.171.124 France
- 126.96.36.199 Germany
- 188.8.131.52 Russia
- 184.108.40.206 Italy
- 220.127.116.11 Rest of Europe
- 5.2.3 Asia-Pacific
- 18.104.22.168 China
- 22.214.171.124 Japan
- 126.96.36.199 India
- 188.8.131.52 Australia
- 184.108.40.206 Rest of Asia-Pacific
- 5.2.4 Rest of the World
- 220.127.116.11 South America
- 18.104.22.168 Middle East and Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
- 6.1 Market Share Analysis
- 6.2 Most Active Companies
- 6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
- 6.4 Company Profiles
- 6.4.1 PepsiCo Inc.
- 6.4.2 Nestle S.A.
- 6.4.3 The Coca-Cola Company
- 6.4.4 The Kraft Heinz Company
- 6.4.5 Jel Sert
- 6.4.6 SweetLeaf Stevia Sweetener
- 6.4.7 Nuun
- 6.4.8 Dyla LLC
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS