세계의 전자 밸브 시장 : 예측과 동향
Solenoid Valves Market - Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2021 - 2026)
Mordor Intelligence Pvt Ltd
|| 2021년 01월
|| 상품 코드
| 페이지 정보
세계의 전자 밸브 시장 : 예측과 동향
Solenoid Valves Market - Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2021 - 2026)
|발행일 : 2021년 01월 ||페이지 정보 : 영문
※ 본 상품은 영문 자료로 한글과 영문목차에 불일치하는 내용이 있을 경우 영문을 우선합니다. 정확한 검토를 위해 영문목차를 참고해주시기 바랍니다.
세계의 전자 밸브(Solenoid Valves) 시장을 조사했으며, 전자 밸브의 종류·방향·전류 신호·응용 산업·지역별 분석, 시장 성장 촉진요인 및 억제요인, 경쟁 환경과 투자 분석, 주요 기업 프로파일 등을 정리하여 전해드립니다.
제2장 주요 요약
제3장 시장 개요
- 시장 개요
- 성장 촉진요인
- 낮은 전력소비량
- 기술 발전
- 자동차 플로우 시스템
- 성장 억제요인
- 밸류체인 분석
- Porter's Five Forces 분석
제4장 세계의 전자 밸브 시장 : 종류별
- Core disc type
- Floating Diaphragm type
- Flapper Disc type
- Hung Diaphragm type
- Lever type
- Piston type
- Slide Disc type
제5장 세계의 전자 밸브 시장 : 방향과 포지션별
- One Way
- Two Way
- Three Way
- Four Way
제6장 세계의 전자 밸브 시장 : 전류 신호별
- AC(교류 전류) 시그널
- DC(직류 전류) 시그널
제7장 전자 밸브 시장 : 응용 산업별
- 화학제품 및 석유화학제품 산업
- 항공우주 및 방위 산업
- 자동차 산업
- 석유 및 가스 산업
- 발전 산업
제8장 전자 밸브 시장 : 지역별
- 북미(미국, 캐나다 등)
- 유럽(영국, 프랑스, 독일 등)
- 아시아태평양(중국, 일본, 호주, 한국, 인도 등)
- 라틴아메리카(브라질, 멕시코, 아르헨티나 등)
- 중동 및 아프리카(사우디아라비아, 아랍에미리트(UAE), 이스라엘, 남아프리카공화국 등)
제9장 전자 밸브 시장 점유율
제10장 주요 벤더
- Norgen Industrial Co.
- Danfoss Industries Ltd
- Curtiss Wright Corporation
- Emerson Electric Co.
- Parker Hannifin Corporation
- KANEKO SANGYO
- Fenghua Fuyida Electrical
- Anshan Electromagnetic Value
- PRO UNI-D
- Takasago Electric
- Infoblox Inc
제11장 투자 분석
제12장 세계의 전자 밸브 시장 전망
The Solenoid Valves Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.39% over the forecast period 2021 to 2026. Multiple regions, such as North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific, have witnessed a considerable increase in sustainable energy projects and water treatment initiatives. In the case of water treatment, desalination activities are increasingly gaining popularity amongst municipalities and industrial sectors, which is creating considerable demand for automation in the sector.
- The water treatment segment is expected to hold a significant share of the market over the forecast period, primarily attributed to the large-scale disposal of industrial waste and effluents into the water bodies, owing to the increase in manufacturing and industrial activities across the world. This portrays the aggravated problem of wastewater.
- According to the World Water Development Report 2019, published by UN-Water, over 2 billion people live in countries that are experiencing high water stress, and about 4 billion people are experiencing serious water scarcity at least one month in a year.
- Also, in the current market scenario, there is considerable consolidation amongst the top players in the market. Acquisitions, such as ABB of General Electric Industrial Solutions and Emerson Electric Co. of Aventics, have strengthened several vendors to strengthen their market position as suppliers of several industrial automation solutions, including solenoid valves.
- For instance, consider the case of Emerson Electric Co; in May 2018, the company acquired Aventics, a prominent player in power machine and factory automation applications, from Triton, for EUR 527 million. Through this acquisition, Emerson's product offerings in key discrete and hybrid automation markets, including food and beverage, packaging, automotive assembly, and medical equipment, are expected to grow rapidly.
- According to the US Energy Information Authority, the US tight oil projects are expected to continue through 2025 and are also expected to account for most part of the upstream investment in the natural gas industry. The significant investments by the oil and gas industry in the region calls for the need for efficient valve system upgrades, considering the service life.
- Furthermore, oil production across various countries has increased in 2018. According to the Ministry of Energy, volume of oil production in Kashagan in 2018 was 12 million tons, an increase from 8.35 million tons from that in 2016. Similarly, Iraq also increased production at its southern Halfaya oil field by 100,000 barrels per day to a total of 370,000 bpd.
- However, in the case of the Middle Eastern region, the demand drop caused by lack of upstream projects is expected to continue in 2019. As of August 2018, the OPEC member countries exceeded the production cut targets by 129%, dropping their crude oil production by over 1500 barrels per day, while the target was set for 1176 barrels per day.
- As OPEC has decided to continue its production cuts in first half of 2019, over the forecast period, these production cuts are expected to play a major role in determining the demand for solenoid valves form the Middle Eastern region, as the oil and gas industry is the major source of demand for the market.
- These valves are extensively used in the food processing industry in two distinct variants, particularly direct contact valves and utility service valves. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the governments have forced lockdowns and have closed down all businesses except for basic goods/services. The need for processed food during the lockdown is affecting the growth of the market.
- Added precautionary steps have been taken, which comprise maintaining social distancing, hand sanitizing as well as utilizing gloves for food safety during the pandemic. Furthermore, solenoid valves are extensively adopted in the oil & gas industry. The outbreak of the COVID-19 virus in China and its continuous spread in other nations across the world has reduced the demand and prices of crude oil.
Key Market Trends
Food and Beverage Sector to Gain the Market Share
- Food grade solenoid valves and solenoid valve manifolds are used for many food handling applications, especially in beverage dispensing machines. Special requirements include food-grade seals and valve body materials (316 SS) for unaltered beverage taste. The solenoid valves are designed to resist adverse temperature, humidity, and corrosive conditions, which makes it the most preferred valves in the food and beverage industry. In order to last long, these valves are made up of stainless steel due to its contaminant resistant qualities.
- For instance, Custom Valves isolated technology with PTFE bellows is the perfect solenoid valve for their highly reliable espresso machine. In addition, Custom Valves designed a new food-grade valve based on a dialysis solenoid valve design, provided the customer with a small 12 VDC valve with an airtight valve body that protected the integrity of the wine.
- According to METI (Japan), in 2018, the sales revenue of the food and beverage retail trade in Japan reached around JPY 45.2 trillion, accounting for the largest sales revenue source of the retail trade sector in Japan. Also, as per the same source, the food and beverages sales in Japan's wholesale sector reached approximately JPY 50.6 trillion, representing one of the largest revenue sources of the Japanese wholesale trade sector. Besides, according to METI, in 2019, the production value of solenoid operated valves in Japan amounted to approximately JPY 50.23 billion, an increase from around JPY 42.8 billion in 2015.
- Solenoid valves are commonly used in the Meat and Abattoir Industry, Fruit and Vegetable Canneries, Fish Canneries, Salting Systems, Beverage (Soft Drinks, Wines, Spirits) and Ready Meal Industry, Milk and Cheese Dairy Industry, Oils and Fats Industry, and Animal Feed Production Industry and other Non Food Industries. In addition to Grain and Starch Production, Bio Fuels from Corn and Soya.
- Along with these uses solenoid valves are also used in the washing machines, dishwasher and other similar appliances, wherein it functions as a water flow controller. Electric solenoid valves are used for remotely operating the valves that are physically difficult to be approached for turning on or off. These valves can be completely kept open or close and can't be used to operate partial flow control.
Japan in Asia-Pacific is to Dominate the Market
- Japan is expected to stand as one of the fastest-growing markets for solenoid valve installations in Food and Beverage, Automotive, Chemical & Petrochemical, Power Generation, Oil and Gas, and Healthcare & Pharmaceutical, owing to revised environmental policies and stringent pollution monitoring practices employed by the country in recent years.
- For instance, according to METI & Statistics Bureau Japan, in 2019, the production value of solenoid-operated valves in Japan amounted to approximately 18.67 million kilograms, an increase from around 15.2 million kilograms in 2015.
- Also according to the same source, in 2019, the value of stainless steel solenoid valves produced in Japan amounted to approximately JPY 88.44 billion, an increase from around 67 billion yen in 2015. The market in the region is expected to expand at a significant rate during the forecast period owing to the presence of well-established domestic players.
- For example, companies like Parker Hannifin Corp's direct-acting 2-way, 2-position spool-type solenoid valves cover a wide range of flows up to 75 lpm (20 gpm) and pressures as high as 350 bar (5000 psi), with both normally-closed and normally-open options available. Parker's comprehensive selection of solenoid valves includes a broad range of types and configurations for all manner of applications across many industrial markets.
The Solenoid Valves Market is highly competitive. In the current market scenario, there is a considerable consolidation amongst top players in the market. Acquisitions, such as ABB of General Electric Industrial Solutions and Emerson Electric Co of Aventics, have strengthened several vendors to strengthen their market position as suppliers of several industrial automation solutions, including solenoid valves.
- Nov 2019 - Danfoss Industries Pvt. Ltd. unveiled ICSH 2 Step Solenoid Valve, held at Hitex Exhibition Centre, Hyderabad. The product is set to change the standard of applications for the industrial refrigeration and cooling industry. The ICSH 2 Step Solenoid Valve for safe and soft gas injection is a very efficient and common method used within industrial refrigeration. It is specifically designed keeping in mind the safety risks involved in injecting hot gas into evaporators.
- Apr 2019 - Eaton launched a compact, simplified solenoid valve to increase the accuracy of off-highway vehicles' fluid control. The new five-way, three-position proportional ESVL9 screw-in cartridge valve (SiCV) features an integrated load-sense check control and provides a 21% manifold reduction in size compared with other five-ported directional control valves in the market
- Feb 2019 - IMI Buschjost presented dust collector valve portfolio at Powtech 2019, which offers numerous advantages to its users: The high-quality valves stand out due to their long service life and maintenance intervals. They withstand high operating pressures and are efficient due to their extremely quick opening and closing times.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
- The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
- 3 months of analyst support
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- 1.1 Study Assumptions and Market Definition
- 1.2 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
- 4.1 Market Overview
- 4.2 Market Drivers
- 4.2.1 Growing adoption for solenoid valves in the water treatment and beverage industries
- 4.2.2 Ongoing shift to renewable energy-based projects to drive demand
- 4.3 Market Restraints
- 4.3.1 Dynamic nature of demand and cost reduction
- 4.4 Industry Stakeholder Analysis
- 4.5 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Force Analysis
- 4.5.1 Threat of New Entrants
- 4.5.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
- 4.5.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- 4.5.4 Threat of Substitute Products
- 4.5.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
- 4.6 Impact of COVID-19 on the Solenoid Valves Market
- 4.7 Industry Standards & Regulations
5 TECHNOLOGY SNAPSHOT
- 5.1 Evolution of Solenoid valves and emerging applications in key verticals such as Automotive (Electric vehicles & Autonomous vehicles)
- 5.2 Major design and technical considerations
6 MARKET SEGMENTATION
- 6.1 By Type
- 6.1.1 Direct Acting
- 6.1.2 Pilot Operated
- 6.1.3 Two Way
- 6.1.4 Three Way
- 6.1.5 Four Way
- 6.2 By Size
- 6.2.1 Micro-miniature
- 6.2.2 Sub-miniature
- 6.2.3 Miniature
- 6.2.4 Small Diaphragm
- 6.2.5 Large Diaphragm
- 6.3 By End-user Industry
- 6.3.1 Food and Beverage (Filtration Systems, Feeder systems, Food Processing, etc.)
- 6.3.2 Automotive
- 220.127.116.11 By Type
- 18.104.22.168.1 Air Suspension
- 22.214.171.124.2 Fuel Injection & Emission Control
- 126.96.36.199.3 Safety & Security Systems
- 188.8.131.52.4 Transmission Systems
- 184.108.40.206.5 Others (Door Systems, HVAC, etc.)
- 220.127.116.11 By Application
- 18.104.22.168.1 Passenger
- 22.214.171.124.2 Commercial
- 126.96.36.199.3 Off-road
- 6.3.3 Chemical & Petrochemical
- 188.8.131.52 Direction-based control valves for storage units
- 184.108.40.206 Isolation-based valves
- 6.3.4 Power Generation
- 220.127.116.11 Steam control & Feeder units
- 18.104.22.168 Lifts & Pumping Systems
- 22.214.171.124 Deluge Systems
- 6.3.5 Oil and Gas
- 126.96.36.199 Drilling Systems
- 188.8.131.52 Extraction Systems
- 184.108.40.206 Downstream supply
- 6.3.6 Healthcare & Pharmaceutical (Medical Devices & Air Purification Systems)
- 6.3.7 Other end-user verticals (Agriculture, Aerospace, Textile, etc.)
- 6.4 Geography
- 6.4.1 North America
- 220.127.116.11 United States
- 18.104.22.168 Canada
- 6.4.2 Europe
- 22.214.171.124 Germany
- 126.96.36.199 United Kingdom
- 188.8.131.52 Italy
- 184.108.40.206 France
- 220.127.116.11 Rest of Europe
- 6.4.3 Asia-Pacific
- 18.104.22.168 China
- 22.214.171.124 Japan
- 126.96.36.199 India
- 188.8.131.52 Rest of Asia-Pacific
- 6.4.4 Rest of the World
- 184.108.40.206 Mexico
- 220.127.116.11 Brazil
- 18.104.22.168 Africa
- 22.214.171.124 Others (Turkey, etc.)
7 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
- 7.1 Company Profiles
- 7.1.1 IMI Precision Engineerng
- 7.1.2 Danfoss Industries Ltd
- 7.1.3 Curtiss Wright Corporation
- 7.1.4 Emerson Electric Co.
- 7.1.5 Parker Hannifin Corporation
- 7.1.6 AirTAC International Group
- 7.1.7 KANKEO SANGYO Co. Ltd
- 7.1.8 Anshan Solenoid Valve Co. Ltd
- 7.1.9 CEME SpA
- 7.1.10 ABB Ltd
- 7.1.11 Kendrion NV
- 7.1.12 Peter Paul Electronics Co., Inc.
8 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
9 MARKET OUTLOOK