비즈니스 분석 시장 : 성장, 동향, 예측(2019-2024년)
Business Analytics Market - Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2021 - 2026)
Mordor Intelligence Pvt Ltd
|| 2021년 01월
|| 상품 코드
| 페이지 정보
비즈니스 분석 시장 : 성장, 동향, 예측(2019-2024년)
Business Analytics Market - Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2021 - 2026)
|발행일 : 2021년 01월 ||페이지 정보 : 영문
※ 본 상품은 영문 자료로 한글과 영문목차에 불일치하는 내용이 있을 경우 영문을 우선합니다. 정확한 검토를 위해 영문목차를 참고해주시기 바랍니다.
세계 비즈니스 분석 시장은 2019-2024년간 7.3%의 연평균 복합 성장률(CAGR)로 성장할 전망입니다.
세계의 비즈니스 분석(Business Analytics) 시장에 대해 조사했으며, 시장 기회와 동향, 성장 촉진요인 및 저해요인, 소프트웨어·전개 모델·최종사용자 산업·지역별 시장 분석, 경쟁 상황, 주요 기업 개요 등의 정보를 제공합니다.
제2장 조사 방법
제3장 주요 요약
제4장 시장 역학
- 시장 개요
- 시장 성장 촉진요인 및 저해요인 개요
- 성장 촉진요인
- 성장 저해요인
- 산업 밸류체인 분석
- 산업의 매력 : Porter's Five Forces 분석
- 신규 참여업체의 위협
- 구매자/소비자의 협상력
- 공급업체의 협상력
- 대체 제품의 위협
- 업계내 경쟁
제5장 시장 세분화
- 쿼리 보고 및 분석 툴
- 고급 분석 및 예측 분석
- 컨텐츠 분석
- 데이터 웨어하우징 플랫폼
- EPM(Enterprise Performance Management)
- 전개 모델별
- 최종사용자 산업별
- 은행, 금융서비스, 보험(BFSI)
- 에너지 및 전력
- 통신 및 IT
- 중동 및 아프리카
제6장 경쟁 상황
- 기업 개요
- Oracle Corporation
- IBM Corporation
- SAP SE
- Microsoft Corporation
- Tibco Software, Inc.
- SAS Institute, Inc.
- Infor, Inc.
- Microstrategy Incorporated
- QLIK Technologies, Inc.
- Tableau Software, Inc.
제7장 투자 분석
제8장 시장 기회 및 향후 동향
The Business Analytics Market was valued at USD 67.92 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 103.65 billion by 2026 and work at a CAGR of 7.3% over the forecast period (2021-2026). Strategic decisions in many organizations were traditionally powered by business analytics that relied on big, centralized-managed data servers or data warehouses. However, things have been changing recently, and business analysts are pulling data from dozens of heterogeneous data sources. Organizations had to be patient with the slow development and deployment of BI, analytics and supporting data management solutions. However, smarter, faster, and more automated technologies, along with flexible development methods, are helping to reduce delays.
- Another key trend in 2019 and likely to continue across 2020 is the use of augmented analytics. Here, the insights that are most important or critical to a business are focused upon. Also, augmented data preparation is expected to gain popularity among business users as they will be able to pursue data-testing tasks without IT staff's help. Back in 2018, as businesses were exposed to smart data discovery and augmented analytics platforms, to interpret massive volumes of data. In traditional Business Intelligence (BI) and Analytics systems, over 80 % of this data remained unused or underutilized, severely restricting the usefulness of the analytics systems. Augmented data management as a process overlooks automatic data refinement by using machine learning and artificial intelligence techniques.
- With hosted BI platforms and IoT devices pouring out diverse types of data, advanced data cataloging tools are gaining traction. For instance, Alation, a startup focused on cataloging data in the enterprise, in December 2019, launched an analytics application within its Data Catalog offering to extend stewardship and better governance for its clients. Visualization and explorative data analysis for business users have evolved into one of the most critical trends in the business analytics market. A host of major industries are also leveraging the power of business analytics to make strategic business decisions. While business analytics helps in supply chain management, inventory management, measure performance of targets, as well as risk mitigation plans, in manufacturing, it is extended to include fraud detection and defense as well.
- As traditional business analytics tools have been lacking in excellent data storage facilities or proper data visualization tools, the modern ML-powered business analytics platforms offer improved data visibility and comprehension. Moreover, increasing data has led startups to emerge in the space against blue-chip companies by building customized and superior analytics offering. This is evident as large organizations have been observed to acquire startups. Additionally, startups have revamped data management processes to automate the process of data circulation and optimize the course of further analysis. With salesforce .com acquiring Tableau, the latter in September 2019, launched new Data Management capabilities with Tableau Catalog while introducing its Server Management Add -On.
- Businesses across the whole world are struggling to respond to the COVID-19 impact. Managers must make rapid decisions about controlling costs and maintaining liquidity and need to define the proper priorities while staying active and adjusting their decisions quickly to ongoing changes. According to a recent survey that included 300 analytics professionals across the United States conducted by Burtch Works and the International Institute for Analytics, 43 % of respondents stated that analytics is at the front of their activities, helping their organizations make major decisions in response to the COVID-19 crisis. More than 26 % of the respondents said that they were dealing with a substantial number of requests related to COVID-19, and more than 10% were asked to focus exclusively on the analytics associated with the impact of coronavirus.
Key Market Trends
BFSI is Expected to Hold Major Share
- Technology is transforming the banking and finance industry. With the rising usage of the internet and the proliferation of mobile devices and apps, today's financial institutions face mounting competition, changing client demands, and strict control and risk management in a highly dynamic market. At the same time, technology has given rise to powerful business analytics tools. Business analytical tools that the banking and finance industry can use to leverage customer data for insights that can lead to smarter and efficient management practices and better business decisions. Banking and finance institutions are using Business Analytics solutions to drive profitability, reduce risk, and create a competitive advantage.
- In February 2020, Quantzig which is a prominent data analytics and advisory firm that delivers actionable analytics solutions to resolve complex business problems has announced the completion of its latest engagement, during which they helped a leading investment banking firm for the improvement od sales and customer experience using a robust and efficient big data analytics strategy. The rising popularity of big data analytics in the investment banking sector has made leading investment banking companies to analyze data sets and get conclusions on the behavior of customers using advanced business analytics. Quantzig's robust data analytics solutions portfolio for the investment banking industry focuses on helping companies to significantly develop the operations and increase profitability using accurate data-driven analysis.
- With the increasing focus on retail customers, Yes Bank is leveraging data to understand customer behavior. It could offer the right mixture of products based on a particular predictability model. The bank has already diversified into the retail segment and now harnessing data analytics to come up with models that help understand customer behavior. The bank has built a war chest of about INR 120-150 crore for its data strategy up to 2022-23 and plans to hire data scientists and experts who will be part of the company's TechTONic group has100 in-house experts. The company conducted a Datathon where the top models were based on predictive service delivery, which would enable the banks to provide active service, sales recommendation models, customer transaction relation graph, fraud detection, and analytics for card customers.
North America is Expected to Hold Major Share
- The region houses significant players such as Microsoft, Oracle, and Salesforce.com, to name a few. With the growth of rapid processing, models enabled the same instance of data to support batch analytics, interactive analytics, global messaging, database, and file-based models in different types of organizations in the United States. A 2019 survey by Alteryx with 350 retailers and brand manufacturers suggested that almost 81% of respondents are gathering shopper insights. While 76% consider insights to be critical to their sales/revenue performance. However, a mere collection of data does not suffice. According to the study, only 16% have been able to actively move onto data harnessing, while 24% and 60%, respectively, are yet to discover and have just started.
- As of January 2020, Microsoft announced new retail products related to its Microsoft Dynamics 365 line. This is in line with offering retail customers to improve operational efficiency and measure saleable items in their stores while accurately determining who is buying and how to get more buyers. Therefore, the company launched a new Dynamics 365 Customer Insights, which maximizes customer lifetime value by surfacing a 360-degree view of the customer. This 360-degree approach drives retailers to curate personalized engagements at scale. The Dynamics 365 Connected Store application overlooks real-time and predictive insight into the retail space by analyzing data from video cameras and IoT sensors.
- Multiple vendor activities have been tracked towards acquisition. For instance, in June 2019, Google Cloud acquired a Data Analytics firm, named Looker. Looker's analytics platform provides applications for business intelligence and use-case specific solutions which include Sales Analytics and a flexible, embedded analytics product to give a conclusion on business decisions. The acquisition will deepen the integration of Looker into Google Cloud Platform, so that the customers benefit from Looker's multi-cloud functionality and data analytics from SaaS applications like Salesforce, Marketo, and Zendesk.
- Also, according to Telecom Advisory Services, in 2019, the United States generated 41.52 million exabytes per month of internet traffic. According to Cisco, the cloud traffic in North America was expected to be 4,860 exabytes per year in 2019. About 10% of enterprise generated data is generated and processed outside a conventional centralized data center or cloud, which suggests the need for analytics across organizations in the region.
The business analytics market is highly fragmented due to the presence of many small and medium-sized companies that are competing with each other and also with large enterprises. Technological advancements in the market are also bringing sustainable competitive advantage to the companies, and the market is also witnessing multiple partnerships and mergers. Some key players in the market include IBM, Microsoft, Oracle, among others.
- May 2020 - Microsoft announced that Azure Synapse Analytics, the next generation of Azure SQL Data warehouse, is now available for public preview. Azure Synapse provides overwhelming performance over large data volumes. It has built-in capabilities for data ingestion, data preparation, machine learning, and visualization while accelerating time to value and reducing the total cost of ownership (TCO).
- May 2020 - Oracle announced the availability of Oracle Analytics for Cloud HCM which is built on Oracle Analytics Cloud and Oracle Autonomous Database, Oracle Analytics for Cloud HCM provides HR executives, analysts, and people related to business with better insights into workforce management by providing a comprehensive view into data from across the organization. The self-service analytics capabilities help customers get the maximum value of Oracle Cloud HCM.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
- The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
- 3 months of analyst support
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- 1.1 Study Assumptions and Market Definition
- 1.2 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
- 4.1 Market Overview
- 4.2 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Force Analysis
- 4.2.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- 4.2.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
- 4.2.3 Threat of New Entrants
- 4.2.4 Threat of Substitute Products
- 4.2.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
- 4.3 Industry Value Chain Analysis
- 4.4 Impact Of COVID-19 on the Industry
5 MARKET DYNAMICS
- 5.1 Market Drivers
- 5.1.1 Increasing Volumes of Data and Cloud Deployment
- 5.1.2 Business Analytics/Intelligence Providers' Partnerships with Companies from Diversified Businesses to Leverage Analytics Capabilities
- 5.2 Market Challenges
- 5.2.1 High Investment Costs and Significant Reliance on Traditional Processes
6 MARKET SEGMENTATION
- 6.1 By Deployment
- 6.1.1 On-premise
- 6.1.2 Cloud-based
- 6.1.3 Hybrid
- 6.2 By End-user Industry
- 6.2.1 Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
- 6.2.2 Healthcare
- 6.2.3 Manufacturing
- 6.2.4 Retail
- 6.2.5 Telecom and IT
- 6.2.6 Other End-user Industries
- 6.3 Geography
- 6.3.1 North America
- 6.3.2 Europe
- 6.3.3 Asia Pacific
- 6.3.4 Latin America
- 6.3.5 Middle East and Africa
7 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
- 7.1 Company Profiles
- 7.1.1 Oracle Corporation
- 7.1.2 IBM Corporation
- 7.1.3 SAP SE
- 7.1.4 Microsoft Corporation
- 7.1.5 Tibco Software, Inc.
- 7.1.6 SAS Institute, Inc.
- 7.1.7 Infor, Inc.
- 7.1.8 Microstrategy Incorporated
- 7.1.9 QLIK Technologies, Inc.
- 7.1.10 Salesforce.com Inc. (Tableau Software Inc.)
8 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
9 FUTURE OF THE MARKET