세계의 전자보안 시장 : 제품별, 용도별, 지역별 - 성장, 동향, 예측
Electronic Security Market - Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2021 - 2026)
Mordor Intelligence Pvt Ltd
|| 2021년 01월
|| 상품 코드
| 페이지 정보
세계의 전자보안 시장 : 제품별, 용도별, 지역별 - 성장, 동향, 예측
Electronic Security Market - Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2021 - 2026)
|발행일 : 2021년 01월 ||페이지 정보 : 영문
※ 본 상품은 영문 자료로 한글과 영문목차에 불일치하는 내용이 있을 경우 영문을 우선합니다. 정확한 검토를 위해 영문목차를 참고해주시기 바랍니다.
세계의 전자보안 시장은 2018-2023년간 8.98%의 연평균 복합 성장률(CAGR)을 나타낼 전망입니다.
세계의 전자보안(Electronic Security) 시장을 조사했으며, 시장 개요, 제품·용도·지역별 시장 동향, 시장 규모 추이와 예측, 성장 촉진요인 및 저해요인, 시장 기회, 경쟁 구도, 주요 기업 개요 등의 정보를 정리하여 전해드립니다.
- 주요 조사 성과
- 조사 전제조건
- 시장 정의
- 조사 결과
제2장 조사 방법
제3장 주요 요약
제4장 시장 분석
- 시장 개요
- Five Forces 분석
- 구매자의 협상력
- 공급 기업의 협상력
- 신규 진출기업의 위협
- 대체품의 위협
- 경쟁 기업간 경쟁 관계
제5장 시장 역학
제6장 기술 현황
제7장 세계의 전자보안 시장 : 부문별
- 접근 제어 시스템
- 감시 및 경보 시스템
- 도난 방지 시스템
- 대테러 및 검사 장비
- 중동 및 아프리카
제8장 기업 개요
- Axis Communications AB.
- Robert Bosch LLC
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Tyco Security Products
- Checkpoint Systems, Inc.
- ADT LLC dba ADT Security Services
- Hangzhou Hikvision Digital Technology Co.,Ltd
- MOBOTIX AG
- Allegion plc
- Gunnebo UK Ltd
제9장 투자 분석
제10장 시장 전망
The Electronic Security Market was valued at USD 40.93 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 68.57 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 8.98% over the forecast period from 2021 to 2026. The electronic security system is an electronic system that performs security operations, like access control, alarm, surveillance, or an intrusion control, for a facility or an area that uses power from mains and also a power backup, like a battery, etc. It also includes some of the operations, such as electrical, mechanical gear. The determination of a type of security system is purely based on the area to be protected and its threats.
- Electronic security relates to leveraging innovation in defensive holding by anticipating unapproved access to individuals and property. The government is a universal and significant customer of such security administrations, and business sections also utilize the security systems for their workers to give security. These days, one can witness their usage in the range like domestic applications and small stores moreover. Furthermore, to ensure patient safety, health care workers must process, sterilize, and operate many consumable and disposable medical products under carefully controlled conditions. By designing authentication and security features into medical devices, manufacturers, and health care centres can help to ensure that these limited -use medical products cannot be reused or used too many times and that counterfeits can be effectively and efficiently detected and removed from the supply chain.
- Further, a survey from Imperial Capital found that the number of US households with a security system is estimated at 32.7 million in 2018 and will reach 41.2 million by 2020 and 63.1 million by 2024. Further, between 2017 and 2022, the penetration of connected SMB (small and medium business) monitoring will increase from 22% to 27% of all SMB accounts in the US and the penetration of video will increase from 17% of connected SMB accounts in 2017 to 27% in 2022. This majorly holds a significant market growth trend in the region. In June 2019, Mouser Electronics Inc. announced that it is currently stocking a wide variety of security devices for medical disposables from Maxim Integrated. It includes DeepCover secure authenticators and 1-Wire memory devices, offering a layer of protection for medical devices, including single-use products, surgical tools, medication cartridges, and other pulse-oximetry probes.
- Additionally, investment and new technology in electronic security are driving the market. In April 2020, Laing O'Rourke Australia Construction has gone to tender to seek electronic and physical security solutions for refurbished and newly constructed buildings at the AUD 535 million for Osborne Naval Shipbuilding Precinct in South Australia. This is the hub of Australia's Future Subs Program. This tender includes the supply and installation of permanent security systems in multiple buildings around the site. The recipient should be capable of providing the security works from a Type 1 A Security Alarm Panel Manufacturer's approved installer. Further, in April 2020, Hank Washington announced the new keyless keypad door lock system, where the BACKR electronic access control solution is ideal for customers who are interested in a high -security door lock for indoor and outdoor applications.
- COVID -19 pandemic is beginning to drive electronic security innovation, while at the same time highlighting pieces of technology that will be vital to maintaining broader business momentum in the immediate future. In June 2019, the French designer and manufacturer of ultra -miniaturized electronic components launched the 'Security Bubble COVID -19' an electronic device that generates virtual barriers around each wearer to help them comply with governments' health and safety recommendations to protect their citizens from contamination by COVID -19. The small 'Security Bubble COVID -19' wearable device can take up the form of the electronic tag, wherein a given space, each person, equipped with a tag can generate an individual invisible 'Security Bubble' helping them keep their physical distancing.
Key Market Trends
Surveillance Security System is Expected to Hold Major Share
- Governments are investing in tackling the rising rate of crimes globally. The implementation of mass surveillance systems has helped in tracking the suspects for crimes. The use of a License Plate Reader (LRP) on the roads is rising in response to unsafe driving. According to the NHTSA 2018 report, for more than two decades, speeding has been the reason for approximately one -third of all motor vehicle fatalities. In February 2019, the US government released a strategy for surveillance and control of travel. This strategy includes the surveillance of all movements of a person by collecting as much information as possible, especially biometric and biographic. The deployment of this act will increase the demand for the electronic security market in the region.
- Further, a more robust security solution to the small and medium business markets is a vital need in the current market trend. Players are focused on offering new solutions, including a variety of wireless sensors. For instance, in May 2020, Sonitrol announced the launch of TotalGuard Smart Hub & additional wireless devices. It is innovated to target small and medium businesses by offering affordable professional security. TotalGuard is an all -in -one, edge-based device that acts as a standalone IoT panel. Each TotalGuard device includes Sonitrol impact activated audio detection, glass break analytics, video verification, and surveillance, motion, and wireless connectivity, all professionally monitored by a Sonitrol Central Station.
- In March 2020, SmartSteward, Inc., a digital health company focused on advanced infection control and antibiotic stewardship software for skilled nursing facilities, released a new antimicrobial electronic surveillance and an alert system called SmartSteward EYE. In response to the current COVID-19 global outbreak, the company has modified its existing surveillance system, which was focused on identifying multi-drug resistant organisms (MDROs), to include new algorithms for the early detection of respiratory viruses. This modern surveillance system will track laboratory testing as well as patient symptoms and clinical observations to detect potentially dangerous bacterial and viral outbreaks in real-time. The system will send alerts to local healthcare teams to help them limit the spread of these infections throughout the facility.
- In April 2020, the West Australian government announced an AUD 91 million policing package, including electronic surveillance initiatives, in the continuing battle to ensure people obey rules around the coronavirus pandemic. In addition to a total of 285 new police officers, the WA government is investing in forms of electronic surveillance to ensure people are not breaking quarantine rules or unlawfully trying to breach intra-state borders. Plate recognition cameras that can instantly read number plates will be installed at border checkpoints across the state. The police force will also acquire 200 GPS-enabled ankle bracelets to track people who may be breaching orders to quarantine or self-isolate at home.
Asia-Pacific to witness Fastest Growth
- Asian governments are spending on initiatives to make their respective countries more secure. The development of smart cities is one of the vital segments of infrastructural developments, with the application of surveillance systems, alarming systems, and access controls. China planned to invest billions of dollars in mass surveillance projects each year. This project aimed at using advanced face detection technology and algorithms for tracking the 1.4 billion population with the usage of approximately 200 million surveillance cameras. These cameras will help to monitor the social behaviour of the population where the government planned in releasing a social credit score for every individual by the year 2020. This project is driving the growth of the electronic security market in the region.
- Further, in India, the government has increased the outlay for the digital India program by 23 % to INR 3,958 crore for the 2020-2021 year. The increase has been mainly focused on account of incentives to be given for electronic manufacturing, research, and development, cybersecurity, and promotion of IT and IT-enabled services. Further, the fund allocation for cybersecurity projects and promotion of IT and ITeS industries has been increased to INR 170 crore each from INR 102 crore and INR 90 crore, respectively. This significantly raises the market growth in the electronic security segment. Also, in India, according to a Nasscom report, while 70% of patents came from multinationals, 7% came from startups, and 95% of IoT patents relate to hardware components.
- Further, in India, the government initiated the Smart City Mission for the development of over 100 cities in the country is driving the market. Moreover, foreign investment in India significantly raises the market demand. In March 2019, Secure Cam IT Solutions, UAE-based security surveillance, and IT solutions provider announced its set up office in Kochi, Kerala, as the company expands into India as part of its global campaign launch. The company has earmarked about INC 200 crore for the implementation of 'Secure Our City' in India. As part of the USD 1.5 billion worldwide campaign that was announced, Secure Cam has promised to install about 10,000 cameras for free in one city across 150 countries by 2025.
- Moreover, owing to the growing economies of AsiaPacific countries, like India and China, infrastructure development provides significant growth. But the awareness about the benefits and usage of electronic security system increased the implementation of these systems for residential purposes also. This trend is anticipated to continue in the future period. Hence, the demand for these electronic systems will grow significantly. Chinese have long been aware that they are tracked by the world's most sophisticated system of electronic surveillance. The coronavirus emergency has brought some of that technology out of the shadows, providing the authorities with a justification for sweeping methods of high tech social control.
With the declining product cost, the rise in the entry of the players offering the product is observed. Additionally, the lack of differentiation in the product offerings made the vendors adopt competitive pricing strategies. Hence, due to the presence of many players, the market trend is toward fragmentation.
- April 2020 - Bosch announced the upcoming release of INTEOX, a new camera platform the company calls "the first fully open platform of its kind." To take full advantage of the opportunities available by leveraging the Internet of Things (IoT), the Bosch announcement states the security industry must embrace change. The company says it is demonstrating the vast potential of the IoT with INTEOX.
- January 2020 - Johnson Controls announced that its Tyco Software House C-CURE 9000 v2.8 and Tyco American Dynamics victor 5.4.1 are the first platforms to be officially certified as meeting new third-party security standards from Underwriters Laboratories for on-premise commercial security systems. UL- 2610, which provides rules for Commercial Premises Security Alarm Units and Systems, updates the requirements for this technology to include cybersecurity provisions and cloud functionality.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
- The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
- 3 months of analyst support
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- 1.1 Study Assumptions and Market Definition
- 1.2 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
- 4.1 Market Overview
- 4.2 Market Drivers
- 4.2.1 Increasing Usage of Cloud-based Access Control Solutions
- 4.2.2 Continuous Innovations for Rising Security Concerns
- 4.3 Market Restraints
- 4.3.1 Compliance and Governance Issues
- 4.4 Industry Value Chain Analysis
- 4.5 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Forces Analysis
- 4.5.1 Threat of New Entrants
- 4.5.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
- 4.5.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- 4.5.4 Threat of Substitute Products
- 4.5.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
- 4.6 Assessment of the Impact of COVID-19 on the Industry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
- 5.1 By Product Type
- 5.1.1 Surveillance Security System
- 5.1.2 Alarming System
- 5.1.3 Access and Control System
- 5.1.4 Other Product Types
- 5.2 By End-user Vertical
- 5.2.1 Government
- 5.2.2 Transportation
- 5.2.3 Industrial
- 5.2.4 Banking
- 5.2.5 Hotels
- 5.2.6 Retail stores
- 5.2.7 Other End-user Verticals
- 5.3 Geography
- 5.3.1 North America
- 5.3.2 Europe
- 5.3.3 Asia Pacific
- 5.3.4 Latin America
- 5.3.5 Middle East and Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
- 6.1 Company Profiles
- 6.1.1 Axis Communications AB
- 6.1.2 Bosch Security Systems Inc.
- 6.1.3 Honeywell International Inc.
- 6.1.4 Tyco Security Products (Johnson Controls International Plc)
- 6.1.5 Checkpoint Systems Inc.
- 6.1.6 FLIR Systems Inc.
- 6.1.7 ADT Security Services Inc.
- 6.1.8 Siemens AG
- 6.1.9 IBM Corporation
- 6.1.10 Hangzhou Hikvision Digital Technology Co. Ltd
- 6.1.11 MOBOTIX AG
- 6.1.12 Allegion PLC
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 FUTURE OF THE MARKET