로진 시장 : 성장, 동향, 예측(2020-2025년)
Rosin Market - Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2021 - 2026)
Mordor Intelligence Pvt Ltd
|| 2021년 05월
|| 상품 코드
| 페이지 정보
로진 시장 : 성장, 동향, 예측(2020-2025년)
Rosin Market - Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2021 - 2026)
|발행일 : 2021년 05월 ||페이지 정보 : 영문
※ 본 상품은 영문 자료로 한글과 영문목차에 불일치하는 내용이 있을 경우 영문을 우선합니다. 정확한 검토를 위해 영문목차를 참고해주시기 바랍니다.
세계 로진 시장은 예측기간(2020-2025년간) 동안 약 4%의 연평균 복합 성장률(CAGR)로 성장할 것으로 예상되고 있습니다. 접착제 수요 증가와 페인트 및 코팅 산업에서의 수요 증가가 시장 성장을 견인하고 있습니다. 그러나 코로나19(COVID-19) 발생에 의한 영향과 대체 제품의 입수 가능성이 시장 성장을 방해하고 있습니다. 검로진 수요 증가는 시장 성장을 뒷받침할 것으로 예상됩니다. 아시아태평양은 최대 시장이며, 중국, 인도, 일본 등에서의 소비 증가에 의해 예측기간 동안 가장 빠르게 성장하는 시장이 될 것으로 예상됩니다.
세계의 로진(Rosin) 시장을 조사했으며, 시장 개요, 시장 성장 촉진요인 및 저해요인 분석, 로진 유형별·용도별·지역별 시장 규모 추이 및 예측, 경쟁 상황, 주요 기업 개요, 시장 기회 등의 종합적인 정보를 제공합니다.
제2장 조사 방법
제4장 시장 역학
- 성장 촉진요인
- 접착제 수요
- 페인트 및 코팅 산업에서의 수요 증가
- 성장 저해요인
- 코로나19(COVID-19)의 영향
- 대체 제품
- 업계 밸류체인 분석
- Porter's Five Forces 분석
제5장 시장 세분화
- 로진 유형별
- 페인트 및 니스
- Paper Sizing/Fillers
- 인쇄 잉크
- 중동 및 아프리카
제6장 경쟁 상황
- 인수합병, 합작투자(JV), 협업, 계약
- 시장 점유율 및 순위 분석
- 주요 전략
- 기업 개요
- AF Suter & Co. Ltd
- Arakawa Chemical Industries Ltd
- Astrra Chemicals
- CV INDONESIA PINUS
- Eastman Chemical Company
- EMCO Dyestuff Pvt. Ltd
- Foreverest Resources Ltd
- GC RUTTEMAN & Co. BV
- Harima Chemicals Group Inc.
- Henan Haofei Chemical Co. Ltd
- Himalaya Terpenes Pvt. Ltd
- Kantilal Brothers
- Lawter Inc.
- M/s Saraf Resin and Chemicals Pvt. Ltd
- Manish Minerals & Chemicals
- Punjab Rosin and Chemicals Works
제7장 시장 기회 및 향후 동향
The Global Rosin Market is projected to register a CAGR of 4% during the forecast period (2021-2026).
Due to COVID-19 outbreak, all the major industries such as construction and automobile across the globe slowed down. According to OICA, global production of vehicles in the third quarter of 2020 is around 50 million, a significant decrease compared to the production in third quarter of 2019 which is around 65 million. This decreases the paints and varnishes market which in turn adversely impacted the rosin market. Adhesives, which is a major application of rosin, have application primarily in the packaging industry. Due to this pandemic, packaging industry has also suffered and thus affecting the rosin market. However, the market is anticipated to recover in 2021 with the upliftment of lockdown in several countries and resume of production in various industries across the globe.
- In the medium term, the growing demand for adhesives and increasing demand from the paints and coatings industry are the major factors driving the market.
- On the other hand, the availability of close substitutes and unfavorable conditions arising due to the COVID-19 outbreak are hindering the market growth.
- Asia-Pacific represents the largest market and is also expected to be the fastest-growing market over the forecast period, owing to the increasing consumption from countries, such as China, India, and Japan.
Key Market Trends
Growing Demand for Gum Rosin
- Gum rosin is widely used in adhesives, and it is expected to be the fastest-growing market during the forecast period.
- It accounts for a major market share of over 60% of the total rosins market. It is harvested from pine trees by periodically wounding the tree and collecting the sap. Gum rosin is sourced from a variety of pine species in China, Brazil, India, Indonesia, and other countries.
- Gum rosins are unsaturated and often are unstable. Through esterification, hydrogenation, and polymerization, the products rosin resins, rosin esters, modified ester rosins, and modified phenolic resins are produced. These are often termed as rosin derivatives and have the same purpose as rosins.
- Adhesives made using gum rosin resins have superior characteristics, like excellent durability, thermal stability, greater polarity, and superior hot tack.
- Gum rosin is used as an ingredient during the manufacturing of paints and coatings. Its application in paints and coatings is growing rapidly due to its nature to easily dissolve in turpentine, gasoline, alcohol, and other organic solvents.
- The global paints and coatings industry is growing considerably owing to the increasing demand from various end-user industries, such as building and construction, transportation, industrial, and protective. The countries, such as China., India, ASEAN countries (Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, and the Philippines), the United States, have been witnessing robust growth in construction activities.
- In the United States, according to the US Census Bureau, the total privately-owned housing units authorized by building permits in March 2020 were at a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 1,353,000, representing 5% growth over the March 2019 rate of 1,288,000. The total number of privately-owned housing starts in March 2020 was at a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 1,216,000, representing 1.4% growth over the March 2019 rate of 1,199,000. Similarly, the total privately-owned housing completions in March 2020 were at a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 1,227,000, representing 9.0% below the March 2019 rate of 1,348,000.
- With the growing demand from adhesives and printing inks, paints and coatings the gum rosin products are expected to influence the market during the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific to Dominate the Market
- Asia-Pacific is expected to dominate the market for the rosin market, during the forecast period, due to an increase in demand from countries, like China, and India.
- Rosins are used in the production of hot-melt, pressure-sensitive, and rubber adhesives, which are predominantly used in the construction, packaging, and automotive industry. India's packaging industry is the fifth-largest in the world and is growing at about 22-25% per year, as per the Plastics Industry Association of India. Costs of packaging and processes food can be 40% lower than Europe because of highly skilled labor and cheap labor costs. The growing population and increasing demand for packaging are expected to drive the market.
- In paints and varnishes, rosin is used in the formulation of road markings and other industrial coatings, to meet the requirements and reduce residual solvent emissions. The Indian government has allocated USD 14.11 billion for railway infrastructure development, and suggested that USD 750 billion should be invested in the railway and USD 12.03 billion in roadways over the coming years. The growing infrastructure, to meet the growing population needs, is expected to drive the market for rosins during the forecast period.
- China is the leading manufacturer of gum rosin, with more than 60% of the total world's gum rosin production and the largest consumer, globally. Additionally, printing ink in China typically contains about 7% of rosin. Moreover, according to the National Development and Reform Commission of China, the Chinese government approved 26 infrastructure projects at an estimated investment of about USD 142 billion in 2019, which are expected to be completed by 2023.
- The construction industry grew at a strong pace in 2019, even though the growth slowed down during the year, compared to 2018. The construction sector has supported the economic growth in the country when ever major slowdown occurred.
- Demographics in the country is expected to continue to spur the growth in residential construction. Rising household income levels combined with population migrating from rural to urban areas are expected to continue to drive the demand for the residential construction sector in the country.
- Even non-residential infrastructure is also expected to grow considerably. The aging population in the country is creating demand for the construction of healthcare facilities and new hospitals. The structural changes happening in the Chinese economy in the past few years as the service sector is taking larger and larger share in the total GDP has given rise to construction of huge commercial and office spaces. However, COVID-19 massively affected the Chinese economy in the first half of 2020.
- The aforementioned factors, coupled with government support, are contributing to the increasing demand for the rosin market in Asia-Pacific, during the forecast period.
The rosin market is partially fragmented, along with players accounting for a marginal share of the market. Few companies in the market include Eastman Chemical Company, Foreverest Resources Ltd., Henan Haofei Chemical Co.,Ltd, G.C. RUTTEMAN & Co. B.V., and Harima Chemicals Group, Inc among others.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
- The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
- 3 months of analyst support
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- 1.1 Study Assumptions
- 1.2 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
- 4.1 Drivers
- 4.1.1 Growing Demand for Adhesives
- 4.1.2 Increasing Demand from Paints and Coatings Industry
- 4.2 Restraints
- 4.2.1 Unfavorable Conditions Arising Due to COVID-19 Outbreak
- 4.2.2 Availability of Close Substitutes
- 4.3 Industry Value Chain Analysis
- 4.4 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
- 4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- 4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
- 4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
- 4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
- 4.4.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
- 5.1 By Rosin Type
- 5.1.1 Gum
- 5.1.2 Wood
- 5.1.3 Tall Oil
- 5.2 By Application
- 5.2.1 Adhesives
- 5.2.2 Paints and Varnishes
- 5.2.3 Rubbers
- 5.2.4 Paper Sizing and Fillers
- 5.2.5 Printing Inks
- 5.2.6 Other Applications
- 5.3 By Geography
- 5.3.1 Asia-Pacific
- 188.8.131.52 China
- 184.108.40.206 India
- 220.127.116.11 Japan
- 18.104.22.168 South Korea
- 22.214.171.124 Rest of Asia-Pacific
- 5.3.2 North America
- 126.96.36.199 United States
- 188.8.131.52 Canada
- 184.108.40.206 Mexico
- 5.3.3 Europe
- 220.127.116.11 Germany
- 18.104.22.168 United Kingdom
- 22.214.171.124 Italy
- 126.96.36.199 France
- 188.8.131.52 Rest of Europe
- 5.3.4 South America
- 184.108.40.206 Brazil
- 220.127.116.11 Argentina
- 18.104.22.168 Rest of South America
- 5.3.5 Middle-East and Africa
- 22.214.171.124 Saudi Arabia
- 126.96.36.199 South Africa
- 188.8.131.52 Rest of Middle-East and Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
- 6.1 Mergers and Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
- 6.2 Market Share (%)/Ranking Analysis**
- 6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
- 6.4 Company Profiles
- 6.4.1 AF Suter & Co Ltd
- 6.4.2 Arakawa Chemical Industries,Ltd
- 6.4.3 Astrra Chemicals
- 6.4.4 CV. INDONESIA PINUS
- 6.4.5 DRT
- 6.4.6 Eastman Chemical Company
- 6.4.7 EMCO Dyestuff
- 6.4.8 Foreverest Resources Ltd
- 6.4.9 GC RUTTEMAN & Co. B.V.
- 6.4.10 Harima Chemicals Group, Inc.
- 6.4.11 HARRPA
- 6.4.12 Henan Haofei Chemical Co., Ltd
- 6.4.13 Himalaya Terpenes Pvt. Ltd
- 6.4.14 KANTILAL BROTHERS
- 6.4.15 Kemipex
- 6.4.16 Lawter, A Harima Chemicals, Inc.
- 6.4.17 M/s Saraf Resin and Chemicals Pvt. Ltd
- 6.4.18 Manish Minerals & Chemicals
- 6.4.19 Punjab Rosin and Chemicals Works
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
- 7.1 Growing Demand for Bio-based Products
- 7.2 Other Opportunities