In its 4th year, “In-Orbit Servicing & Space Situational Awareness Markets (IoSM4) ” leverages NSR's market leading research into satellite constellations, manufacturing, and launches, creating the only report focused on this emerging market opportunity.
NSR's “IoSM4 ” report takes a deep dive into the GEO and Non-GEO markets looking at Life Extension, De-Orbiting, Salvaging, Re-Location, and Space Situational Awareness (SSA) over the next decade. “In-Orbit Servicing & Space Situational Awareness Markets (IoSM4) ” covers In-Orbit Servicing (IoS) demand as well as revenues by customer type and application.
New to this edition is the Active Debris Removal (ADR) addressable market forecast. With the number of missions increasing significantly, the demand for ADR is now becoming critical to space operations. With the recent success of MEV-1 and the launch of MEV-2, opportunities to enter the IoS Market are on the rise. Focused efforts to further IoS capabilities have pushed technology demonstrations towards space debris removal.
As several LEO constellations continue to launch satellites en masse, applications such as Mission Life Extension, De-Orbiting, and ground-based SSA are becoming increasingly more attractive, especially in non-GEO markets. NSR's “IoSM4 ” discusses the use of IoS and SSA technologies, such as the repair of existing satellites, in creating new capabilities globally.
NSR's “IoSM4 ” answers the following Key market questions:
- What will the size of the IoS and SSA market be in the next 10 years?
- What are the drivers and market opportunity for Active Debris Removal ?
- What is the ongoing impact of the Covid-19 Pandemic on the market ?
- What factors will drive IoS market size in the next 10 years?
- Which IoS service offerings will represent the largest portion of the market in the future?
- What technology challenges must still be overcome in this market?
- What are the policy and regulatory challenges in the development of the IoS market?
- How many Government/ Military users will be in the IoS market over the next 10 years?
Analysis and Assessment Includes:
- Addressable Market & Demand forecasts by services and customer type
- Summary of Challenges and Opportunities
- Overview of the Market and Competitive Analysis
- Assessment of Primary Players & Emerging Players
- Market assessment and forecast of Active Debris Removal
- Overview of Supply and Demands
- Revenue Forecasts for each service, revenue, and customer type
Bottom Line: How does NSR see the In-Orbit Servicing & Space Situational Awareness markets developing and evolving over the next 10 years?
NSR's “In-Orbit Servicing & Space Situational Awareness Markets, 4th Edition (IoSM4) ”report provides a thorough assessment of In-Orbit Servicing , emerging Space Situational Awareness (SSA) , and Active Debris Removal markets through the analysis of seven applications, each further segmented into orbits and customer type.
Companies and Organizations Mentioned in the IoSM4 Report:
AGI, Airbus, Altius Space Machines, Andrews Spaceflight Systems, Astroscale, ClearSpace SA, CNES, Corporation Numerica, DARPA, DoD, DLR, D-Orbit, ESA, European Commission, Exoanalytic Solutions, Firefly Aerospace, Honeybee Robotics Spacecraft Mechanisms Corporation, Infinite Orbits, Intelsat, Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, L3 Applied Defense Solutions, LeoLabs, Lockheed Martin, MDA, Maxar, Momentus Space, NASA, Northrop Grumman, Northstar Earth & Space, Okapi, OneWeb, Orbit Fab, Parsons, Polaris Alpha, Relativity, SES, Spaceflight Systems, Space Data Association, Space Environment Research Center, Sky Perfect JSAT, Space Logistics, SpaceNav, Telesat,Telespazio, Tethers Unlimited, Thales Alenia Space, UN-COPOUS, USSC, and Vision Engineering Solutions.
Who Should Purchase this Report:
- Banks, Financial Institutions and Other Investors
- Government Agencies
- Satellite Manufacturers and Integrators
- Launch Service Providers
- Launch Vehicle Manufacturers
- Satellite Operators
- IoS Providers
- Strategy Consulting Companies
- Space Agencies
- Policymakers and Regulatory Bodies
Table of Contents
1. Market Context
- 1.1Market Overview
- 1.1 Latest Industry Updates
- 1.2 COVID-19 Market Impact
- 1.3 IoS Value Proposition
- 1.4 IoS Market Challenges
- 1.5 Technology and Market Readiness
- 1.6 SSA- Services Competitive Assessment
- 1.7 SSA- Policy and Regulatory Assessment
- 1.8 Market Overview - Bottom Line
- 1.2. Main Players & Competitive Landscape
- 2.1 Commercial IoS Players
- 2.2 Commercial Other Players
- 2.3 Government and Joint Industry Initiatives
- 2.4 IoS Services Potential Assessment
- 2.5 SSA Service Providers
- 2.6 SSA Services Potential Assessment
- 2.7 Main Players & Competitive Landscape - Bottom Line
2. Market Forecast
- 2.1. Global Market Forecast
- 1.1 Global Demand Forecast
- 1.2 Global Revenue Forecast
- 2.2. GEO Market Forecast
- 2.1 Overview - GEO Characteristics
- 2.2 Demand Forecast
- 2.3 Revenue Forecast
- 2.4 Life Extension
- 2.5 Robotics
- 2.6 Relocation
- 2.7 De-Orbiting
- 2.8 Salvage
- 2.3. NGEO Market Forecast
- 3.1 Overview - NGEO Characteristics
- 3.2 Demand Forecast
- 3.3 Revenue Forecast
- 3.4 Robotics
- 3.5 Relocation
- 3.6 De-Orbiting
- 3.7 ADR
- 2.4. SSA Market Forecast
- 4.1 Overview SSA Characteristics
- 4.2 GEO Demand Forecast
- 4.3 GEO Revenue Forecast
- 4.4 NGEO Demand Forecast
- 4.5 NGEO Revenue Forecast
3. Appendix (Methodology)