Global Women Health Diagnostics Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report by Application (Breast Cancer Testing, Cervical Cancer Testing, Pregnancy & Fertility Testing, Ovarian Cancer Testing, Infectious Disease Testing, Ultrasound Tests, Sexually Transmitted Disease Testing, and Others) and by End-User (Diagnostic and Imaging Centers, Hospitals and Clinics, and Home Care) and Forecast 2019-2025
The global women health diagnostics market is significantly growing during the forecast period. The key factors that are contributing towards the growth of the global women health diagnostic market are increasing incidences of lifestyle-related and chronic disorders in women, rise in the number of imaging centers and private diagnostics, rising prevalence of infectious diseases, and growing adoption of point of care and rapid diagnostic tests. According to the World Health Organization (WHO), around 36.9 million people across the globe are living with HIV and nearly 23.3 million people have received antiretroviral treatment in 2018. Furthermore, increasing incidences of chronic disorders such as breast cancer have raised the need for health diagnostics in women.
Breast cancer is one of the most common cancer types among women at the global level. As per Breast Cancer Research Foundation, in 2018, the breast cancer represents one in four of all cancers in women across the globe; whereas, nearly one in eight women in the US are expected to develop invasive breast cancer during the course of her lifetime. According to the American Cancer Society, in 2019, around 268,600 new cases of invasive breast cancer are projected to be diagnosed in women in the US. Such occurrence widens the scope for the growth of global women health diagnostics market. Apart from it, supportive initiatives by government and health organizations and rising awareness about fertility tests have also played a vital role in the growth of the global market. However, lack of skilled laboratory personnel and high cost of procedures and diagnostic imaging systems are the key factors restraining the growth of the market.
The global women health diagnostics market is segmented based on application and end-user. Based on applications, the prenatal testing is expected to hold a major share due to the owing to rising prevalence of prenatal diseases, surging healthcare expenditure, and increasing maternal age. Based on end-user, the diagnostic centers and hospitals accounted for a major share in the market due to the high number of visits to hospitals.
Geographically, the global women health diagnostics market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World. North America contributes a significant share in the global women health diagnostics market due to increasing demand for fertility testing monitors, rising prevalence of cancer, and incidences of lifestyle-related disorders within the region. Furthermore, Asia-Pacific is expected to witness a considerable growth rate in the global women health diagnostics market during the forecast period. The growth is accredited to the rising awareness among women related to several health disorders and increases proportionately income.
The key players operating in the global women health diagnostics market include Abbott Laboratories, Inc., biomerieux SA, Becton, Dickson and Co., DIALAB Gmbh, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Fujifilm Holdings Corp., Siemens AG, Quest Diagnostics Inc., and General Electric Co. Adoption of growth strategies such as mergers and acquisitions, product launch, partnership, and agreements are the key strategies of major market players. For instance, in January 2017, Abbott Laboratories, Inc. launched a biomedical immunization machine such as Alinityci-series diagnostic systems. The Alinityci-series is easy to use due to the compact size and scalable systems to maximize efficiency and throughput. It enables hospitals and labs to achieve better healthcare performance.
The market study of the global women health diagnostics market is incorporated by extensive primary and secondary research conducted by the research team. Secondary research has been conducted to refine the available data to breakdown the market in various segments, derive total market size, market forecast, and growth rate. Different approaches have been worked on to derive the market value and market growth rate. Our team collects facts and data related to the market from different geography to provide a better regional outlook. In the report, the country-level analysis is provided by analyzing various regional players, regional tax laws and policies, consumer behavior and macro-economic factors. Numbers extracted from secondary research have been authenticated by conducting proper primary research. It includes tracking down key people from the industry and interviewing them to validate the data. This enables our analyst to derive the closest possible figures without any major deviations in the actual number. Our analysts try to contact as many executives, managers, key opinion leaders, and industry experts. Primary research brings authenticity in our reports.
Secondary Sources Include
- Financial reports of companies involved in the market.
- Whitepapers, research-papers, and news blogs.
- Company websites and their product catalog.
The report is intended for diagnostic solution manufacturers and suppliers for overall market analysis and competitive analysis. The report provides an in-depth analysis of market size, intended quality of the service preferred by consumers. The report will serve as a source for a 360-degree analysis of the market thoroughly integrating different models.
1. Global Women Health Diagnostics Market Research and Analysis by Application.
2. Global Women Health Diagnostics Market Research and Analysis by End-User.
The Report Covers
- Comprehensive research methodology of the global women health diagnostics market.
- This report also includes a detailed and extensive market overview with key analyst insights.
- An exhaustive analysis of macro and micro factors influencing the market guided by key recommendations.
- Analysis of regional regulations and other government policies impacting the global women health diagnostics market.
- Insights about market determinants which are stimulating the global women health diagnostics market.
- Detailed and extensive market segments with regional distribution of forecasted revenues.
- Extensive profiles and recent developments of market players.
Table of Contents
1. Report Summary
- 1.1. Research Methods and Tools
- 1.2. Market Breakdown
- 1.2.1. By Segments
- 1.2.2. By Geography
- 1.2.3. By Stakeholders
2. Market Overview and Insights
- 2.1. Scope of the Report
- 2.2. Analyst Insight & Current Market Trends
- 2.2.1. Key Findings
- 2.2.2. Recommendations
- 2.2.3. Conclusion
- 2.3. Rules & Regulations
3. Competitive Landscape
- 3.1. Company Share Analysis
- 3.2. Key Strategy Analysis
- 3.3. Key Company Analysis
- 3.3.1. General Electric Co.
- 188.8.131.52. Overview
- 184.108.40.206. Financial Analysis
- 220.127.116.11. SWOT Analysis
- 18.104.22.168. Recent Developments
- 3.3.2. Abbott Laboratories, Inc.
- 22.214.171.124. Overview
- 126.96.36.199. Financial Analysis
- 188.8.131.52. SWOT Analysis
- 184.108.40.206. Recent Developments
- 3.3.3. Siemens AG
- 220.127.116.11. Overview
- 18.104.22.168. Financial Analysis
- 22.214.171.124. SWOT Analysis
- 126.96.36.199. Recent Developments
- 3.3.4. Becton, Dickinson and Co.
- 188.8.131.52. Overview
- 184.108.40.206. Financial Analysis
- 220.127.116.11. SWOT Analysis
- 18.104.22.168. Recent Developments
- 3.3.5. Quest Diagnostics Inc.
- 22.214.171.124. Overview
- 126.96.36.199. Financial Analysis
- 188.8.131.52. SWOT Analysis
- 184.108.40.206. Recent Developments
4. Market Determinants
5. Market Segmentation
- 5.1. Global Women Health Diagnostics Market by Application
- 5.1.1. Breast Cancer Testing
- 5.1.2. Cervical Cancer Testing
- 5.1.3. Pregnancy & Fertility Testing
- 5.1.4. Ovarian Cancer Testing
- 5.1.5. Infectious Disease Testing
- 5.1.6. Ultrasound Tests
- 5.1.7. Sexually Transmitted Disease Testing
- 5.1.8. Others (Osteoporosis Testing and Prenatal Genetic Testing)
- 5.2. Global Women Health Diagnostics Market by End-User
- 5.2.1. Diagnostic and Imaging Centers
- 5.2.2. Hospitals and Clinics
- 5.2.3. Home Care
6. Regional Analysis
- 6.1. North America
- 6.1.1. United States
- 6.1.2. Canada
- 6.2. Europe
- 6.2.1. UK
- 6.2.2. Germany
- 6.2.3. Italy
- 6.2.4. Spain
- 6.2.5. France
- 6.2.6. Rest of Europe
- 6.3. Asia-Pacific
- 6.3.1. China
- 6.3.2. India
- 6.3.3. Japan
- 6.3.4. Rest of Asia-Pacific
- 6.4. Rest of the World
7. Company Profiles
- 7.1. Abbott Laboratories, Inc.
- 7.2. Becton, Dickson and Co.
- 7.3. biomerieux SA
- 7.4. DIALAB Gmbh
- 7.5. EKF Diagnostics Holdings PLC
- 7.6. F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- 7.7. Fujifilm Holdings Corp.
- 7.8. General Electric Co.
- 7.9. GenMark Diagnostics, Inc.
- 7.10. Hologic, Inc.
- 7.11. Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- 7.12. Luminex Corp.
- 7.13. Nova Biomedical Pte. Ltd.
- 7.14. PerkinElmer Inc.
- 7.15. QIAGEN N.V.
- 7.16. Quest Diagnostics Inc.
- 7.17. Siemens AG
- 7.18. Somagen Diagnostics Inc.
- 7.19. Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- 7.20. Trinity Biotech PLC