Global Air Data Systems Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Component (Electronic Unit, Probes, and Sensors), By Application (Commercial and Military), and Forecast 2020-2026
The global air data systems market is projected to grow significantly during the forecast period. The primary factors that drive the market growth include increased number of aircraft and a huge demand for military aircraft across the globe. However, the higher costs associated with the air data systems for the small and medium aircraft or UAVs are likely to challenge the growth of the market during the forecast period. Nevertheless, the key player's contribution along with the government supportive policies may create lucrative opportunities for the growth of the market during the forecast period.
The global air data systems market is segmented on the basis of components and applications. Based on the component, the market is segmented into the electronic unit, probes, and sensors. The sensors segment holds a significant share in the market. Based on the application, the market is segmented into commercial aircraft and military aircraft. The commercial aircraft segment is projected to hold a significant share in the market.
Geographically, the study of the global air data systems market report covers the analysis of four major regions including North America (the US and Canada), Europe (UK, Germany, Italy, Spain, France, and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and the Rest of Asia-Pacific), and the Rest of the World. North America is estimated to hold a significant share while Asia-Pacific is estimated to exhibit a significant growth rate during the forecast period.
Further, Ametek Inc., Curtiss-Wright Corp., GE Aviation, Honeywell International Inc., Meggitt PLC, Northrop Grumman Corp., Collins Aerospace, Thales Group, and Thommen Aircraft Equipment are some the prominent players functioning in the global air data systems market. New product launches & developments, partnerships, agreements, and acquisitions are some of the growth strategies adopted by the players in order to sustain in the highly competitive market. Further, the market players are investing significantly in R&D of air data systems and are launching new products to increase their market share.
The market study of the global air data systems market is incorporated by extensive primary and secondary research conducted by the research team. Secondary research has been conducted to refine the available data to breakdown the market in various segments, derive total market size, market forecast, and growth rate. Different approaches have been worked on to derive the market value and market growth rate. Our team collects facts and data related to the market from different geography to provide a better regional outlook. In the report, the country-level analysis is provided by analyzing various regional players, regional tax laws and policies, consumer behavior, and macro-economic factors. Numbers extracted from secondary research have been authenticated by conducting proper primary research. It includes tracking down key people from the industry and interviewing them to validate the data. This enables our analyst to derive the closest possible figures without any major deviations in the actual number. Our analysts try to contact as many executives, managers, key opinion leaders, and industry experts. Primary research brings the authenticity of our reports.
Secondary Sources Include:
- Financial reports of companies involved in the market
- Whitepapers, research-papers, and news blogs
- Company websites and their product catalog
The report is intended for air data systems market players, aircrafts manufacturing companies, air data systems service providers, sub-component suppliers, distributors, investment companies, industry associations, and experts, research institutes, and other market participants for overall market analysis and competitive analysis. The report provides an in-depth analysis of the market size and growth opportunities. The report will serve as a source for 360-degree analysis of the market thoroughly delivering insights into the market for making better business decisions.
1. Global Air Data Systems Market Research and Analysis by Component
2. Global Air Data Systems Market Research and Analysis by Application
The Report Covers:
- Comprehensive research methodology of the global air data systems market.
- This report also includes a detailed and extensive market overview with key analyst insights.
- An exhaustive analysis of macro and micro factors influencing the market guided by key recommendations.
- Analysis of regional regulations and other government policies impacting the global air data systems market.
- Insights about market determinants which are stimulating the global air data systems market.
- Detailed and extensive market segments with regional distribution of forecast revenues.
- Extensive profiles and recent developments of the market players.
Table of Contents
1. Report Summary
- 1.1. Research Methods and Tools
- 1.2. Market Breakdown
- 1.2.1. By Segments
- 1.2.2. By Geography
2. Market Overview and Insights
- 2.1. Scope of the Report
- 2.2. Analyst Insight & Current Market Trends
- 2.2.1. Key Findings
- 2.2.2. Recommendations
- 2.2.3. Conclusion
- 2.3. Rules & Regulations
3. Competitive Landscape
- 3.1. Key Strategy Analysis
- 3.2. Key Company Analysis
- 3.2.1. Overview
- 3.2.2. Financial Analysis
- 3.2.3. SWOT Analysis
- 3.2.4. Recent Developments
4. Market Determinants
- 4.1. Motivators
- 4.2. Restraints
- 4.3. Opportunities
5. Market Segmentation
- 5.1. Global Air Data Systems Market by Component
- 5.1.1. Electronic Unit
- 5.1.2. Probes
- 5.1.3. Sensors
- 5.2. Global Air Data Systems Market by Application
- 5.2.1. Commercial
- 5.2.2. Military
6. Regional Analysis
- 6.1. North America
- 6.1.1. United States
- 6.1.2. Canada
- 6.2. Europe
- 6.2.1. UK
- 6.2.2. Germany
- 6.2.3. Italy
- 6.2.4. Spain
- 6.2.5. France
- 6.2.6. Rest of Europe
- 6.3. Asia-Pacific
- 6.3.1. China
- 6.3.2. India
- 6.3.3. Japan
- 6.3.4. Rest of Asia-Pacific
- 6.4. Rest of the World
7. Company Profiles
- 7.1. Aeroprobe Corp.
- 7.2. Ametek Inc.
- 7.3. Astronautics Corp. of America
- 7.4. Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies Company
- 7.5. Curtiss-Wright Corp.
- 7.6. General Electric Co. (GE Aviation)
- 7.7. Honeywell International Inc. (Honeywell Aerospace)
- 7.8. Meggitt PLC
- 7.9. Northrop Grumman Corp.
- 7.10. Optical Air Data Systems LLC
- 7.11. Resa Airport Data Systems
- 7.12. Rolls-Royce Holdings Plc
- 7.13. Safran Group
- 7.14. Shadin Avionics
- 7.15. Thales Group
- 7.16. Thommen Aircraft Equipment AG