Global Black Beer Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report by Product Type (Pasteurized Beer, and Draft Beer), By Packaging Type (Glass Bottle, Cans, and Others), By Sales Channel (On-Trade and Off-Trade), and Forecast 2020-2026
The global black beer market is projected to grow at a significant CAGR during the forecast period. Beer is currently the most commonly consumed alcoholic beverage across the globe. The primary factors that drive the growth of the market include the continuous efforts by the manufacturers in expanding their distribution channels such as online stores and convenience stores. The introduction of new products in the market is attracting millennial consumers from around the globe.
The global black beer market is segmented on the basis of product type, packaging type, and sales channel. Based on the product type, the market is segmented into pasteurized beer and draft beer. Pasteurized beer is projected to hold the most considerable share. Based on the packaging type, the market is sectioned into glass bottles, cans, and others. Glass bottle is projected to hold the most considerable share. Based on the sales channel, the market is segmented as on-trade and off-trade.
Geographically, the study of the global black beer market report covers the analysis of four major regions including North America (the US and Canada), Europe (UK, Germany, Italy, Spain, France, and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and the Rest of Asia-Pacific), and the Rest of the World. North America is expected to hold the major share in the global black beer market, owing to the increasing trends of consumption of alcohol in the region.
Further, Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV, Great Lakes Brewing Co., Heineken N.V., Molson Coors Beverage Co., Phillips Brewing & Malting Co., The Boston Beer Co., and others are some of the prominent players operating in the global black beer market. New product launches & developments, partnerships, agreements, and acquisitions are some of the growth strategies adopted by the players to sustain in the highly competitive market.
The market study of the global black beer market is incorporated by extensive primary and secondary research conducted by the research team. Secondary research has been conducted to refine the available data to breakdown the market in various segments, derive total market size, market forecast, and growth rate. Different approaches have been worked on to derive the market value and market growth rate. Our team collects facts and data related to the market from different geography to provide a better regional outlook. In the report, the country-level analysis is provided by analyzing various regional players, regional tax laws and policies, consumer behavior, and macro-economic factors. Numbers extracted from secondary research have been authenticated by conducting proper primary research. It includes tracking down key people from the industry and interviewing them to validate the data. This enables our analyst to derive the closest possible figures without any major deviations in the actual number. Our analysts try to contact as many executives, managers, key opinion leaders, and industry experts. Primary research brings the authenticity of our reports.
Secondary Sources Include:
- Financial reports of companies involved in the market
- Whitepapers, research-papers, and news blogs
- Company websites and their product catalog
The report is intended for beer manufacturing companies and other related companies for overall market analysis and competitive analysis. The report provides an in-depth analysis of the market size and growth opportunities. The report will serve as a source for 360-degree analysis of the market thoroughly delivering insights into the market for better business decisions.
1. Global Black beer Market Research and Analysis by Product Type
2. Global Black beer Market Research and Analysis by Packaging Type
3. Global Black beer Market Research and Analysis by Sales Channel
The Report Covers:
- Comprehensive research methodology of the global black beer market.
- This report also includes a detailed and extensive market overview with key analyst insights.
- An exhaustive analysis of macro and micro factors influencing the market guided by key recommendations.
- Analysis of regional regulations and other government policies impacting the global black beer market.
- Insights about market determinants which are stimulating the global black beer market.
- Detailed and extensive market segments with regional distribution of forecast revenues.
- Extensive profiles and recent developments of the market players.
Table of Contents
1. Report Summary
- 1.1. Research Methods and Tools
- 1.2. Market Breakdown
- 1.2.1. By Segments
- 1.2.2. By Geography
2. Market Overview and Insights
- 2.1. Scope of the Report
- 2.2. Analyst Insight & Current Market Trends
- 2.2.1. Key Findings
- 2.2.2. Recommendations
- 2.2.3. Conclusion
- 2.3. Rules & Regulations
3. Competitive Landscape
- 3.1. Key Strategy Analysis
- 3.2. Key Company Analysis
- 3.2.1. Overview
- 3.2.2. Financial Analysis
- 3.2.3. SWOT Analysis
- 3.2.4. Recent Developments
4. Market Determinants
- 4.1. Motivators
- 4.2. Restraints
- 4.3. Opportunities
5. Market Segmentation
- 5.1. Global Black Beer Market by Product Type
- 5.1.1. Pasteurized Beer
- 5.1.2. Draft Beer
- 5.2. Global Black Beer Market by Packaging Type
- 5.2.1. Glass Bottle
- 5.2.2. Cans
- 5.2.3. Others
- 5.3. Global Black Beer Market by Sales Channel
- 5.3.1. On-Trade
- 5.3.2. Off-Trade
6. Regional Analysis
- 6.1. North America
- 6.1.1. United States
- 6.1.2. Canada
- 6.2. Europe
- 6.2.1. UK
- 6.2.2. Germany
- 6.2.3. Italy
- 6.2.4. Spain
- 6.2.5. France
- 6.2.6. Rest of Europe
- 6.3. Asia-Pacific
- 6.3.1. China
- 6.3.2. India
- 6.3.3. Japan
- 6.3.4. Rest of Asia-Pacific
- 6.4. Rest of the World
7. Company Profiles
- 7.1. Allagash Brewing Co.
- 7.2. Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV
- 7.3. Asahi Group Holdings Ltd.
- 7.4. Blue Ridge Beverage Co.
- 7.5. Bent Paddle Brewing Co.
- 7.6. Funky Buddha Brewery
- 7.7. Great Lakes Brewing Co.
- 7.8. Heineken N.V.
- 7.9. Hill Farmstead Brewery
- 7.10. Left Hand Brewing Co.
- 7.11. Marshall Brewing Co.
- 7.12. Molson Coors Beverage Co.
- 7.13. Nashville Brewing Co.
- 7.14. New Belgium Brewing Co.
- 7.15. Phillips Brewing & Malting Co.
- 7.16. Port Brewing Co.
- 7.17. Sapporo Breweries Ltd.
- 7.18. St. Killian Importing Co.
- 7.19. The Boston Beer Co.