Brazil environmental testing market is expected to grow at a steady rate during the forecast period. The Brazil environmental testing market is driven by the increasing concerns pertaining to the impacts of environmental degradation. Furthermore, engagement of several government and non-government organizations to monitor changing environmental conditions and promoting sustainable development are anticipated to propel the market through 2026.
The Brazil environmental testing market is segmented based on sample, technology, contaminant, company and regional distribution. Based on sample, the market can be fragmented into soil, water, air and wastewater/effluent. The water sample segment is expected to dominate the market during the forecast years. This can be accredited to the fact that water pollution is a major cause for various waterborne diseases and other health problems. Water pollution increases the turbidity of the water bodies, which reduces the penetration of light in water thereby reducing photosynthesis by aquatic plants. This in turn makes water testing an important area thereby driving the segment in the country. Based on contaminant, the market can be categorized into microbial contamination, organic compounds, heavy metals, residues and solids. The organic compounds segment is expected to hold a significant market share owing to the increasing health concerns caused due to organic contaminants.
Major players operating in the Brazil environmental testing market include Eurofins Scientific, SGS DO BRASIL LTDA, Bureau Veritas do Brasil, Agilent Technologies Brasil Ltda., INTERTEK DO BRASIL INSPECOES LTDA, ALS Limited, Romer Labs do Brasil, SCIEX Brazil, TRI Ambiental do Brasil Ltda, Mitra S.K. Do Brasil Inspecao e Analises Ltda., Ramboll Group A/S and others. Companies operating in the market are using strategies both organic and inorganic to advance their share in the market. Inorganic strategies used by companies include mergers & acquisition, collaboration, among others to strengthen their position in the market.
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Years: 2016-2019
- Forecast Period: 2022F-2026F
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze and forecast the market size of Brazil environmental testing market.
- To classify and forecast Brazil environmental testing market based on sample, technology, contaminant, company and regional distribution.
- To identify drivers and challenges for Brazil environmental testing market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in Brazil environmental testing market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in Brazil environmental testing market.
TechSci Research performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, TechSci Research sourced a list of service providers across the region. Subsequently, TechSci Research conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research could include the service providers which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. TechSci Research analyzed the service providers, distribution channels and presence of all major players across the region.
TechSci Research calculated the market size of Brazil environmental testing market using a bottom-up approach, wherein data for various end-user segments was recorded and forecast for the future years. TechSci Research sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical data of these product types and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied by TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
- Environmental testing service providers, vendors and other stakeholders
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to environmental testing
- Market research and consulting firms
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as service providers, vendors and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities.
In this report, Brazil environmental testing market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
Brazil Environmental Testing Market, By Sample:
Brazil Environmental Testing Market, By Technology:
- Rapid Method
Brazil Environmental Testing Market, By Contaminant:
- Microbial Contamination
- Organic Compounds
- Heavy Metals
Brazil Environmental Testing Market, By Region:
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in Brazil environmental testing market.
With the given market data, TechSci Research offers customizations according to a company's specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
- Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).
Table of Contents
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Impact of COVID-19 on Brazil Environmental Testing Market
4. Executive Summary
5. Voice of Customer
6. Brazil Environmental Testing Market Outlook
- 6.1. Market Size & Forecast
- 6.2. Market Share & Forecast
- 6.2.1. By Sample (Soil; Water; Air; Wastewater/Effluent)
- 6.2.2. By Technology (Conventional; Rapid Method)
- 6.2.3. By Contaminant (Microbial Contamination; Organic Compounds; Heavy Metals; Residues; Solids)
- 6.2.4. By Region
- 6.2.5. By Company (2020)
- 6.3. Product Market Map
7. Brazil Soil Testing Market Outlook
- 7.1. Market Size & Forecast
- 7.2. Market Share & Forecast
- 7.2.1. By Technology
- 7.2.2. By Contaminant
8. Brazil Water Testing Market Outlook
- 8.1. Market Size & Forecast
- 8.2. Market Share & Forecast
- 8.2.1. By Technology
- 8.2.2. By Contaminant
9. Brazil Air Testing Market Outlook
- 9.1. Market Size & Forecast
- 9.2. Market Share & Forecast
- 9.2.1. By Technology
- 9.2.2. By Contaminant
10. Brazil Wastewater/Effluent Testing Market Outlook
- 10.1. Market Size & Forecast
- 10.2. Market Share & Forecast
- 10.2.1. By Technology
- 10.2.2. By Contaminant
11. Market Dynamics
- 11.1. Drivers
- 11.2. Challenges
12. Market Trends & Developments
13. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
14. Brazil Economic Profile
15. Competitive Landscape
- 15.1. Competition Outlook
- 15.2. Company Profiles
- 15.2.1. Company Details
- 188.8.131.52. Eurofins Scientific
- 184.108.40.206. SGS Do Brasil Ltda
- 220.127.116.11. Bureau Veritas do Brasil
- 18.104.22.168. Agilent Technologies Brasil Ltda.
- 22.214.171.124. Intertek Do Brasil Inspecoes Ltda
- 126.96.36.199. ALS Limited
- 188.8.131.52. Romer Labs do Brasil
- 184.108.40.206. SCIEX Brazil
- 220.127.116.11. TRI Ambiental do Brasil Ltda
- 18.104.22.168. Mitra S.K. Do Brasil Inspecao e Analises Ltda.
- 22.214.171.124. Ramboll Group A/S
16. Strategic Recommendations
17. About Us & Disclaimer
(Note: The companies list can be customized based on the client requirements.)