Brazil smart stadium market is expected to grow at a steady rate during the forecast period. The Brazil smart stadium market is driven by the strict public security & safety regulations in stadiums set by various sports governing associations. Additionally, increasing number of sports events is further expected to propel the market over the next five years.
The Brazil smart stadium market is segmented based on software, service, company and regional distribution. Based on software, the market can be categorized into digital content management, stadium & public security, building automation, event management and others. The building automation software segment is expected to dominate the market during the forecast years. This can be accredited to the shift towards smart building automation by various stadium operators in order to seek for solutions for space utilization, operational and cost efficiencies, sustainability and building maintenance.
Major players operating in the Brazil smart stadium market include NEC Latin America S.A., IBM Brazil Ltd., Cisco Systems Inc. (Brazil), Intel Corporation, Fujitsu General DO BRASIL LTDA., Johnson Controls BE DO Brasil Ltda., NTT do Brasil Telecomunicacoes Ltda., Ericsson Brazil, Honeywell Do Brasil Ltda, Schneider Electric Brasil Ltda. and others.
Years considered for this report:
Historical Years: 2015-2018
Base Year: 2019
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Period: 2021-2025
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze and forecast the market size of Brazil smart stadium market.
- To classify and forecast Brazil smart stadium market based on software, service, company and regional distribution.
- To identify drivers and challenges for Brazil smart stadium market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in Brazil smart stadium market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in Brazil smart stadium market.
TechSci Research performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, TechSci Research sourced a list of service providers across the region. Subsequently, TechSci Research conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research could include the service providers which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. TechSci Research analyzed the service providers, distribution channels and presence of all major players across the region.
TechSci Research calculated the market size of Brazil smart stadium market using a bottom-up approach, wherein data for various end-user segments was recorded and forecast for the future years. TechSci Research sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical data of these product types and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied by TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
- Smart stadium service providers, vendors and other stakeholders
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to smart stadium
- Market research and consulting firms
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as service providers, vendors and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities.
In this report, Brazil smart stadium market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
Digital Content Management
Stadium & Public Security
Deployment & Integration
Support & Maintenance
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in Brazil smart stadium market.
With the given market data, TechSci Research offers customizations according to a company's specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
- Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).
Table of Contents
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Voice of Customer
5. Brazil Smart Stadium Market Outlook
- 5.1. Market Size & Forecast
- 5.2. Market Share & Forecast
- 5.2.1. By Software (Digital Content Management; Stadium & Public Security; Building Automation; Event Management; Others)
- 5.2.2. By Service (Consulting; Deployment & Integration; Support & Maintenance)
- 5.2.3. By Region
- 5.2.4. By Company (2018)
- 5.3. Product Market Map
6. North Brazil Smart Stadium Market Outlook
- 6.1. Market Size & Forecast
- 6.2. Market Share & Forecast
- 6.2.1. By Software
- 6.2.2. By Service
7. North-East Brazil Smart Stadium Market Outlook
- 7.1. Market Size & Forecast
- 7.2. Market Share & Forecast
- 7.2.1. By Software
- 7.2.2. By Service
8. South Brazil Smart Stadium Market Outlook
- 8.1. Market Size & Forecast
- 8.2. Market Share & Forecast
- 8.2.1. By Software
- 8.2.2. By Service
9. Mid-West Brazil Smart Stadium Market Outlook
- 9.1. Market Size & Forecast
- 9.2. Market Share & Forecast
- 9.2.1. By Software
- 9.2.2. By Service
10. South-East Brazil Smart Stadium Market Outlook
- 10.1. Market Size & Forecast
- 10.2. Market Share & Forecast
- 10.2.1. By Software
- 10.2.2. By Service
11. Market Dynamics
- 11.1. Drivers
- 11.2. Challenges
12. Market Trends & Developments
13. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
14. Brazil Economic Profile
15. Competitive Landscape
- 15.1. Competition Outlook
- 15.2. Company Profiles
- 15.2.1. Company Details
- 22.214.171.124. NEC Latin America S.A.
- 126.96.36.199. IBM Brazil Ltd.
- 188.8.131.52. Cisco Systems Inc. (Brazil)
- 184.108.40.206. Intel Corporation
- 220.127.116.11. Fujitsu General DO BRASIL LTDA.
- 18.104.22.168. Johnson Controls BE DO Brasil Ltda.
- 22.214.171.124. NTT do Brasil Telecomunicacoes Ltda.
- 126.96.36.199. Ericsson Brazil
- 188.8.131.52. Honeywell Do Brasil Ltda
- 184.108.40.206. Schneider Electric Brasil Ltda.
16. Strategic Recommendations
17. About Us & Disclaimer