Europe AI in social media market is expected to grow at a formidable rate during the forecast period. The Europe AI in social media market is driven by the utilization of the AI technology for effective advertising campaigns on different social media platforms. Additionally, the integration of artificial intelligence technology with social media for effective advertising and to gain a competitive edge are further propelling the market in the region.
The Europe AI in social media market is segmented based on component, technology, organization size, application, end user industry, company and regional distribution. Based on component, the market can be bifurcated into software tools and services. The services segment is expected to witness significant growth over the next five years. This can be ascribed to the growing awareness among social media enterprises regarding the features and benefits of the AI technology in the social media industry, increasing adoption of the AI technology for various applications in the social media sector, and rising utilization of AI-enabled smartphones. Based on technology, the market can be further categorized into deep learning & machine learning, natural language processing (NLP) and others. The natural language processing segment is expected to dominate the market during the forecast years. Since NLP technology helps in reading social media content and understanding human languages on various social media platforms, it is being rapidly utilized by social media enterprises to connect with a wider audience.
Major players operating in the Europe AI in social media market include Microsoft Corporation, Google Inc., AWS Europe, Adobe Systems Europe Ltd, Facebook Inc., IBM Corporation, Baidu Europe BV, Salesforce, Converseon.AI, Sprinklr and others. The companies are developing advanced technologies and launching new products in order to stay competitive in the market.
Years considered for this report:
Historical Years: 2015-2018
Base Year: 2019
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Period: 2021-2025
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze and forecast the market size of Europe AI in social media market.
- To classify and forecast Europe AI in social media market based on component, technology, organization size, application, end user industry, company and country distribution.
- To identify drivers and challenges for Europe AI in social media market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in Europe AI in social media market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in Europe AI in social media market.
TechSci Research performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, TechSci Research sourced a list of service providers across the region. Subsequently, TechSci Research conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research could include the service providers which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. TechSci Research analyzed the service providers, distribution channels and presence of all major players across the region.
TechSci Research calculated the market size of Europe AI in social media market using a bottom-up approach, wherein data for various end-user segments was recorded and forecast for the future years. TechSci Research sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical data of these product types and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied by TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
- AI in social media service providers, vendors and other stakeholders
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to AI in social media
- Market research and consulting firms
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as service providers, vendors, partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities.
In this report, Europe AI in social media market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
Deep Learning & Machine Learning
- Market, By Organization Size:
Sales & Marketing
Customer Experience Management
Predictive Risk Assessment
- Market, By End User Industry:
Retail & E-commerce
Media & Advertising
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in Europe AI in social media market.
With the given market data, TechSci Research offers customizations according to a company's specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
- Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).
Table of Contents
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Voice of Customer
5. Europe AI in Social Media Market Outlook
- 5.1. Market Size & Forecast
- 5.2. Market Share & Forecast
- 5.2.1. By Component (Software v/s Services)
- 5.2.2. By Technology (Deep Learning & Machine Learning, NLP)
- 5.2.3. By Organization Size (SMEs v/s Large Enterprises)
- 5.2.4. By Application (Sales & Marketing, Customer Experience Management, Predictive Risk Assessment)
- 5.2.5. By End User Industry (Retail & E-commerce, BFSI, Media & Advertising, Education, Others)
- 5.2.6. By Country
- 5.2.7. By Company (2018)
- 5.3. Market Attractiveness Index
6. Germany AI in Social Media Market Outlook
- 6.1. Market Size & Forecast
- 6.2. Market Share & Forecast
- 6.2.1. By Component
- 6.2.2. By Technology
- 6.2.3. By Organization Size
- 6.2.4. By Application
- 6.2.5. By End User Industry
7. France AI in Social Media Market Outlook
- 7.1. Market Size & Forecast
- 7.2. Market Share & Forecast
- 7.2.1. By Component
- 7.2.2. By Technology
- 7.2.3. By Organization Size
- 7.2.4. By Application
- 7.2.5. By End User Industry
8. United Kingdom AI in Social Media Market Outlook
- 8.1. Market Size & Forecast
- 8.2. Market Share & Forecast
- 8.2.1. By Component
- 8.2.2. By Technology
- 8.2.3. By Organization Size
- 8.2.4. By Application
- 8.2.5. By End User Industry
9. Italy AI in Social Media Market Outlook
- 9.1. Market Size & Forecast
- 9.2. Market Share & Forecast
- 9.2.1. By Component
- 9.2.2. By Technology
- 9.2.3. By Organization Size
- 9.2.4. By Application
- 9.2.5. By End User Industry
10. Spain AI in Social Media Market Outlook
- 10.1. Market Size & Forecast
- 10.2. Market Share & Forecast
- 10.2.1. By Component
- 10.2.2. By Technology
- 10.2.3. By Organization Size
- 10.2.4. By Application
- 10.2.5. By End User Industry
11. Market Dynamics
- 11.1. Drivers
- 11.2. Challenges
12. Market Trends & Developments
13. Competitive Landscape
- 13.1. Competition Outlook
- 13.2. Global Players Profiled (Leading Companies)
- 13.2.1. Microsoft Corporation
- 13.2.2. Google Inc.
- 13.2.3. AWS Europe
- 13.2.4. Adobe Systems Europe Ltd
- 13.2.5. Facebook Inc.
- 13.2.6. IBM Corporation
- 13.2.7. Baidu Europe BV
- 13.2.8. Salesforce
- 13.2.9. Converseon.AI
- 13.2.10. Sprinklr
14. Strategic Recommendations
15. About Us & Disclaimer
(Note: The companies list can be customized based on the client requirements.)