Europe collaborative robot market is expected to grow at a formidable rate during the forecast period. The Europe collaborative robot market is driven by increasing number Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) transitioning towards automation. Additionally, advantages such as low cost, high accuracy, high payload capacity, among others associated with the use of collaborative robots are further anticipated to fuel the market in the region.
The Europe collaborative robot market is segmented based on payload capacity, application, end user industry, company and country distribution. Based on payload capacity, the market can be fragmented into up to 5 kg, between 5 and 10 kg and above 10 kg. The above 10kg segment is expected to dominate the market during forecast period. This can be ascribed to the necessity arising from the industrial jobs which require heavy payload capabilities.
Major players operating in the Europe collaborative robot market include Universal Robots A/S, ABB Ltd., KUKA AG, Robert Bosch GmbH, MRK-Systeme GmbH, F&P Robotics AG, Active8 Robots, HumaRobotics, qbrobotics, Automata Technologies Limited and others. The companies are developing advanced technologies and launching new products in order to stay competitive in the market. Other competitive strategies include mergers & acquisitions and new product developments.
Years considered for this report:
Historical Years: 2015-2018
Base Year: 2019
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Period: 2021-2025
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze and forecast the market size of Europe collaborative robot market.
- To classify and forecast Europe collaborative robot market based on payload capacity, application, end user industry, company and country distribution.
- To identify drivers and challenges for Europe collaborative robot market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in Europe collaborative robot market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in Europe collaborative robot market.
TechSci Research performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, TechSci Research sourced a list of manufacturers across the region. Subsequently, TechSci Research conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research could include the manufacturers which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. TechSci Research analyzed the manufacturers, distribution channels and presence of all major players across the region.
TechSci Research calculated the market size of Europe collaborative robot market using a bottom-up approach, wherein data for various end-user segments was recorded and forecast for the future years. TechSci Research sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical data of these product types and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied by TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
- Collaborative robot manufacturers, suppliers and other stakeholders
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to collaborative robot
- Market research and consulting firms
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers, suppliers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities.
In this report, Europe collaborative robot market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
- Market, By Payload Capacity:
Up to 5 Kg
Between 5 and 10 Kg
Above 10 Kg
Pick & Place
- Market, By End User Industry:
Metals & Machining
Plastics & Polymers
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in Europe collaborative robot market.
With the given market data, TechSci Research offers customizations according to a company's specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
- Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).
Table of Contents
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Voice of Customer
5. Europe Collaborative Robot Market Outlook
- 5.1. Market Size & Forecast
- 5.2. Market Share & Forecast
- 5.2.1. By Payload Capacity (Up to 5 Kg, Between 5 and 10 Kg and Above 10 Kg)
- 5.2.2. By Application (Assembly, Pick & Place, Machine Tending and Others)
- 5.2.3. By End User Industry (Automotive, Electronics, Metals & Machining, Plastics & Polymers and Others)
- 5.2.4. By Country
- 5.2.5. By Company (2019)
- 5.3. Product Market Map
6. Germany Collaborative Robot Market Outlook
- 6.1. Market Size & Forecast
- 6.2. Market Share & Forecast
- 6.2.1. By Payload Capacity
- 6.2.2. By Application
- 6.2.3. By End User Industry
7. France Collaborative Robot Market Outlook
- 7.1. Market Size & Forecast
- 7.2. Market Share & Forecast
- 7.2.1. By Payload Capacity
- 7.2.2. By Application
- 7.2.3. By End User Industry
8. United Kingdom Collaborative Robot Market Outlook
- 8.1. Market Size & Forecast
- 8.2. Market Share & Forecast
- 8.2.1. By Payload Capacity
- 8.2.2. By Application
- 8.2.3. By End User Industry
9. Italy Collaborative Robot Market Outlook
- 9.1. Market Size & Forecast
- 9.2. Market Share & Forecast
- 9.2.1. By Payload Capacity
- 9.2.2. By Application
- 9.2.3. By End User Industry
10. Spain Collaborative Robot Market Outlook
- 10.1. Market Size & Forecast
- 10.2. Market Share & Forecast
- 10.2.1. By Payload Capacity
- 10.2.2. By Application
- 10.2.3. By End User Industry
11. Market Dynamics
- 11.1. Drivers
- 11.2. Challenges
12. Market Trends & Developments
13. Competitive Landscape
- 13.1. Competition Outlook
- 13.2. Global Players Profiled (Leading Companies)
- 13.2.1. Universal Robots A/S
- 13.2.2. ABB Ltd.
- 13.2.3. KUKA AG
- 13.2.4. Robert Bosch GmbH
- 13.2.5. MRK-Systeme GmbH
- 13.2.6. F&P Robotics AG
- 13.2.7. Active8 Robots
- 13.2.8. HumaRobotics
- 13.2.9. qbrobotics
- 13.2.10. Automata Technologies Limited
14. Strategic Recommendations
15. About Us & Disclaimer