Europe concrete superplasticizers market is expected to grow at a formidable rate during the forecast period. Increasing consumption of concrete throughout the region is majorly responsible for the rising demand for the concrete superplasticizers. Superplasticizers are the polymers that improve the efficiency of the flow of suspensions by minimizing the accumulation of particulates. They are generally used as admixtures to enhance the strength of concrete. Rapidly growing research and development projects in the region in order to augment the efficiency of the construction industry is anticipated to boost the growth of Europe concrete superplasticizers market through the forecast years. Furthermore, growing population and the necessity for efficient infrastructure to accommodate growing population, is resulting in increased demand for concrete superplasticizers in the region.
The Europe concrete superplasticizers market is segmented based on type, form, application, end user, region and company. Based on type, the market can be segmented into sulfonated naphthalene formaldehydes, sulfonated melamine formaldehydes, modified lignosulfonates, polycarboxylate derivatives and others. Out of which, polycarboxylate (PC) derivatives dominated the market until 2019 and is forecast to maintain its dominance over the coming years as well which can be attributed to their ability to achieve water reduction of around 40% at a very low dosage rates when compared to their counterparts. This outstanding water reduction capability and dispersibility is anticipated to boost its growth during the forecast period. Additionally, these polycarboxylate superplasticizers are usually used as high-range water reducers in high performance concrete, high volume fly ash/slag concrete, dry mortar, cement grouting and high-strength concrete, which is boosting the segment growth in the region.
Major players operating in the Europe concrete superplasticizers market include Arkema SA, BASF SE, Asahi Glass Co., Ltd., KAO Corporation, Sika AG, W. R. Grace & Company, Enaspol as, Mapei S.P.A., Muhu (China) Construction Materials Co. Ltd., Sure Chemicals and others.
Years considered for this report:
Historical Years: 2015-2018
Base Year: 2019
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Period: 2021-2025
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze and forecast the market size of Europe concrete superplasticizers market.
- To classify and forecast Europe concrete superplasticizers market based on type, form, application, end-user, company and regional distribution.
- To identify drivers and challenges for Europe concrete superplasticizers market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in Europe concrete superplasticizers market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for Europe concrete superplasticizers market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in Europe concrete superplasticizers market.
TechSci Research performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, TechSci Research sourced a list of manufacturers across the region. Subsequently, TechSci Research conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research could include the manufacturers which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. TechSci Research analyzed the manufacturers, distribution channels and presence of all major players across the region.
TechSci Research calculated the market size of Europe concrete superplasticizers market using a bottom-up approach, wherein data for various end-user segments was recorded and forecast for the future years. TechSci Research sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical data of these product types and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied by TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
- Concrete superplasticizers manufacturers, suppliers, distributors and other stakeholders
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to concrete superplasticizers
- Market research and consulting firms
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers, suppliers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities.
In this report, Europe concrete superplasticizers market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
Sulfonated Naphthalene Formaldehydes
Sulfonated Melamine Formaldehydes
Ready Mix Concrete
Fly Ash Concrete
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in Europe concrete superplasticizers market.
With the given market data, TechSci Research offers customizations according to a company's specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
- Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).
Table of Contents
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Europe Concrete Superplasticizers Market Outlook
- 4.1. Market Size & Forecast
- 4.2. Market Share & Forecast
- 4.2.1. By Type (Sulfonated Naphthalene Formaldehydes, Sulfonated Melamine Formaldehydes, Modified Lignosulfonates, Polycarboxylate Derivatives, Others)
- 4.2.2. By Form (Liquid and Powder)
- 4.2.3. By Application (Ready Mix Concrete, Precast Concrete, High-Performance Concrete, Shotcrete, Self-Compacting Concrete, Fly Ash Concrete, Others)
- 4.2.4. By End user (Residential Construction, Commercial Construction, Infrastructural Construction)
- 4.2.5. By Country
- 4.2.6. By Company
- 4.3. Market Attractive Index
- 4.4. Germany Concrete Superplasticizers Market Outlook
- 4.4.1. Market Size & Forecast
- 184.108.40.206. By Value & Volume
- 4.4.2. Market Share & Forecast
- 220.127.116.11. By Type
- 18.104.22.168. By Form
- 22.214.171.124. By Application
- 4.5. United Kingdom Concrete Superplasticizers Market Outlook
- 4.5.1. Market Size & Forecast
- 126.96.36.199. By Value & Volume
- 4.5.2. Market Share & Forecast
- 188.8.131.52. By Type
- 184.108.40.206. By Form
- 220.127.116.11. By Application
- 4.6. France Concrete Superplasticizers Market Outlook
- 4.6.1. Market Size & Forecast
- 18.104.22.168. By Value & Volume
- 4.6.2. Market Share & Forecast
- 22.214.171.124. By Type
- 126.96.36.199. By Form
- 188.8.131.52. By Application
- 4.7. Russia Concrete Superplasticizers Market Outlook
- 4.7.1. Market Size & Forecast
- 184.108.40.206. By Value & Volume
- 4.7.2. Market Share & Forecast
- 220.127.116.11. By Type
- 18.104.22.168. By Form
- 22.214.171.124. By Application
- 4.8. Spain Concrete Superplasticizers Market Outlook
- 4.8.1. Market Size & Forecast
- 126.96.36.199. By Value & Volume
- 4.8.2. Market Share & Forecast
- 188.8.131.52. By Type
- 184.108.40.206. By Form
- 220.127.116.11. By Application
- 4.9. Italy Concrete Superplasticizers Market Outlook
- 4.9.1. Market Size & Forecast
- 18.104.22.168. By Value & Volume
- 4.9.2. Market Share & Forecast
- 22.214.171.124. By Type
- 126.96.36.199. By Form
- 188.8.131.52. By Application
- 4.10. Poland Concrete Superplasticizers Market Outlook
- 4.10.1. Market Size & Forecast
- 184.108.40.206. By Value & Volume
- 4.10.2. Market Share & Forecast
- 220.127.116.11. By Type
- 18.104.22.168. By Form
- 22.214.171.124. By Application
5. Market Dynamics
- 5.1. Drivers
- 5.2. Challenges
6. Market Trends & Developments
7. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
8. Europe Economic Profile
9. Competitive Landscape
9.1 Arkema SA
9.2 BASF SE
9.3 Asahi Glass Co., Ltd.
9.4 KAO Corporation
9.5 Sika AG
9.6 W. R. Grace & Company
9.7 Enaspol as
9.8 Mapei S.P.A.
9.9 Muhu (China) Construction Materials Co. Ltd.
9.10 Sure Chemicals
10. Strategic Recommendations
11. About Us & Disclaimer