United States chromatography resin market is expected to grow at a formidable rate through the forecast period. Chromatography resins are the elements required in chromatographic techniques for the separation of target components from a blend of compounds. Increasing need for therapeutic antibodies, growing biopharmaceutical study & development activities, and rising utilization of separation methods in the food industry are some of the prominent factors that are responsible for the growth of the United States chromatography resin market during the forecast period. In addition to this, increasing replacement of conventional separation techniques like distillation and filtration with chromatography is forecast to boost the growth in the upcoming years. Moreover, due to high accuracy and ease of use, chromatography technique has gained popularity over the recent years across several end-use industries, thereby aiding the growth of US chromatography resin market through 2025.
The United States chromatography resin market is segmented based on type, technique, application, region and company. Based on type, the market is segmented into natural, synthetic and inorganic media. Among them, natural resin type dominated the market in terms of maximum volume share until 2019 which can be accredited to the wide use of product in size exclusion and paper chromatography in various end user industries. Also, the synthetic segment is anticipated to register high CAGR during forecast years. Recent advances in the manufacturing of synthetic resin is expected to boost segment's growth over the coming years.
Major players operating in the United States chromatography resin market include GE Healthcare, Merck KGaA, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Pall Corporation, Purolite Corporation, Repligen Corporation, Avantor Performance Materials Inc. and others.
Years considered for this report:
Historical Years: 2015-2018
Base Year: 2019
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Period: 2021-2025
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze and forecast the market size of United States chromatography resin market.
- To classify and forecast United States chromatography resin market based on type, technique, application, company and regional distribution.
- To identify drivers and challenges for United States chromatography resin market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in United States chromatography resin market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for United States chromatography resin market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in United States chromatography resin market.
TechSci Research performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, TechSci Research sourced a list of manufacturers across the region. Subsequently, TechSci Research conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research could include the manufacturers which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. TechSci Research analyzed the manufacturers, distribution channels and presence of all major players across the region.
TechSci Research calculated the market size of United States chromatography resin market using a bottom-up approach, wherein data for various end-user segments was recorded and forecast for the future years. TechSci Research sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical data of these product types and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied by TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
- Chromatography resin manufacturers, suppliers, distributors and other stakeholders
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to chromatography resin
- Market research and consulting firms
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities.
In this report, United States chromatography resin market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
Pharma & Biotechnology
Food & Beverage
Water & Environmental Analysis
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in United States chromatography resin market.
With the given market data, TechSci Research offers customizations according to a company's specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
- Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).
Table of Contents
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Voice of Customer
5. United States Chromatography Resin Market Outlook
- 5.1. Market Size & Forecast
- 5.2. Market Share & Forecast
- 5.2.1. By Type (Natural, Synthetic, Inorganic Media)
- 5.2.2. By Technique (Ion Exchange, Affinity, Hydrophobic Interaction, Size Exclusion, Multimodal and Others)
- 5.2.3. By Application (Pharma & Biotechnology, Food & Beverage, Water & Environmental Analysis and Others)
- 5.2.4. By Country
- 5.2.5. By Company
- 5.3. Market Attractiveness Index
6. Northeast United States Chromatography Resin Market Outlook
- 6.1. Market Size & Forecast
- 6.2. Market Share & Forecast
- 6.2.1. By Type
- 6.2.2. By Technique
- 6.2.3. By Application
7. Midwest United States Chromatography Resin Market Outlook
- 7.1. Market Size & Forecast
- 7.2. Market Share & Forecast
- 7.2.1. By Type
- 7.2.2. By Technique
- 7.2.3. By Application
8. West United States Chromatography Resin Market Outlook
- 8.1. Market Size & Forecast
- 8.2. Market Share & Forecast
- 8.2.1. By Type
- 8.2.2. By Technique
- 8.2.3. By Application
9. South United States Chromatography Resin Market Outlook
- 9.1. Market Size & Forecast
- 9.2. Market Share & Forecast
- 9.2.1. By Type
- 9.2.2. By Technique
- 9.2.3. By Application
10. Market Dynamics
- 10.1. Drivers
- 10.2. Challenges
11. Market Trends & Developments
12. Competitive Landscape
- 12.1. Competition Outlook
- 12.2. Company Profiles
- 12.2.1. Company Details
- 184.108.40.206. GE Healthcare
- 220.127.116.11. Merck KGaA
- 18.104.22.168. Bio-Rad Laboratories
- 22.214.171.124. Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- 126.96.36.199. Pall Corporation
- 188.8.131.52. Purolite Corporation
- 184.108.40.206. Repligen Corporation
- 220.127.116.11. Avantor Performance Materials Inc. (US).
13. Strategic Recommendations
14. About Us & Disclaimer