India IoT in middleware market is expected to grow at a formidable rate during the forecast period. The India IoT in middleware market is driven by the growing need for centralized monitoring, increased cloud adoption, increase in regulatory compliance, evolution of high speed network technologies, among others. Additionally, the rapid adoption of next generation technologies is further expected to propel the market through 2025.
The India IoT in middleware market is segmented based on platform type, organization size, application, end user industry, company and regional distribution. By platform type, the market can be categorized into device, application and connectivity management. The device management segment is expected to hold significant market share until 2025 attributable to the capabilities such as provisioning and authentication, configuration and control, monitoring and diagnostics, software updates, and maintenance of device management platforms. Additionally, device management platform helps organizations in managing, tracking and securing devices used within the organization. Based on end user industry, the market can be fragmented into manufacturing, government & defense and automotive & transportation. The manufacturing segment is expected to hold the largest CAGR through the forecast years since IoT platforms help manufacturing companies to automate processes and manage supply chains.
Major players operating in the India IoT in middleware market include IBM India Private Limited, PTC India Limited, SAP India Pvt Ltd, Cisco Systems India Pvt Ltd, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Microsoft India Private Limited, Oracle India Private, Ltd, Hitachi India Pvt Ltd, General Electric India Pvt. Ltd., Siemens Industry Software (India) Pvt. Ltd. and others.
Years considered for this report:
Historical Years: 2015-2018
Base Year: 2019
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Period: 2021-2025
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze and forecast the market size of India IoT in middleware market.
- To classify and forecast India IoT in middleware market based on platform type, organization size, application, end user industry, company and regional distribution.
- To identify drivers and challenges for India IoT in middleware market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in India IoT in middleware market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in India IoT in middleware market.
TechSci Research performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, TechSci Research sourced a list of service providers across the region. Subsequently, TechSci Research conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research could include the service providers which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. TechSci Research analyzed the service providers, distribution channels and presence of all major players across the region.
TechSci Research calculated the market size of India IoT in middleware market using a bottom-up approach, wherein data for various end-user segments was recorded and forecast for the future years. TechSci Research sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical data of these product types and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied by TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
- IoT in middleware service providers, vendors and other stakeholders
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to IoT in middleware
- Market research and consulting firms
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as service providers, vendors, partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities.
In this report, India IoT in middleware market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
- Market, By Platform Type:
- Market, By Organization Size:
- Market, By End User Industry:
Government & Defense
Automotive & Transportation
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in India IoT in middleware market.
With the given market data, TechSci Research offers customizations according to a company's specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
- Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).
Table of Contents
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Voice of Customer
5. India IoT in Middleware Market Outlook
- 5.1. Market Size & Forecast
- 5.2. Market Share & Forecast
- 5.2.1. By Platform Type (Device, Application, and Connectivity Management)
- 5.2.2. By Organization Size (SMEs v/s Large Enterprises)
- 5.2.3. By Application (Application Management and Data Management)
- 5.2.4. By End User Industry (Manufacturing, Government & Defense, Automotive & Transportation)
- 5.2.5. By Region (East; West; North; South)
- 5.2.6. By Company (2018)
- 5.3. Product Market Map
6. India SMEs IoT in Middleware Market Outlook
- 6.1. Market Size & Forecast
- 6.2. Market Share & Forecast
- 6.2.1. By Platform Type
- 6.2.2. By Application
- 6.2.3. By End User Industry
7. India Large Enterprises IoT in Middleware Market Outlook
- 7.1. Market Size & Forecast
- 7.2. Market Share & Forecast
- 7.2.1. By Platform Type
- 7.2.2. By Application
- 7.2.3. By End User Industry
8. Market Dynamics
- 8.1. Drivers
- 8.2. Challenges
9. Market Trends & Developments
10. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
11. India Economic Profile
12. Competitive Landscape
- 12.1. Competition Outlook
- 12.2. Company Profiles
- 12.2.1. IBM India Private Limited
- 12.2.2. PTC India Limited
- 12.2.3. SAP India Pvt Ltd
- 12.2.4. Cisco Systems India Pvt Ltd
- 12.2.5. Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- 12.2.6. Microsoft India Private Limited
- 12.2.7. Oracle India Private, Ltd
- 12.2.8. Hitachi India Pvt Ltd
- 12.2.9. General Electric India Pvt. Ltd.
- 12.2.10. Siemens Industry Software (India) Pvt. Ltd.
13. Strategic Recommendations
14. About Us & Disclaimer