Europe vascular graft market is expected to grow at a formidable rate during the forecast period. Constant growth in the geriatric population is majorly responsible for the growth of vascular graft market in the region. Corresponding prevalence of aneurysms, increasing incidences of end-stage renal diseases and the growing preference for minimally invasive surgeries are some other major factors that are anticipated to bolster the growth of vascular graft market in the region over the coming years. In addition to this, rising incidences of cardiac diseases, diabetes and vascular occlusions is further estimated to give a healthy push to the market growth during the forecast years. However, the factors that might hamper the market growth through 2025 are low reimbursement and high out-of-pocket expenditure.
The Europe vascular graft market is segmented based on indication, raw material, end user industry, country and company. By indication, the market is categorized into endovascular aneurysm repair (EVAR), abdominal aneurysm repair and thoracic aneurysm, peripheral vascular repair. Out of which, the EVAR segment dominated the market in terms of largest market share until 2019 and is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. The growth of this segment is accredited to surging adoption of endovascular aneurysm repair surgical procedures, increasing preference for minimally invasive surgical procedures over open surgeries and growing geriatric population.
Major players operating in the Europe vascular graft market include B. Braun, C. R. Bard, Cardinal Health, Cook Medical, Endologix, LeMaitre Vascular, Medtronic, Maquet, Terumo, Gore Medical and others.
Years considered for this report:
Historical Years: 2015-2018
Base Year: 2019
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Period: 2021-2025
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze and forecast the market size of Europe vascular graft market.
- To classify and forecast Europe vascular graft market based on indication, raw material, end user industry, company and regional distribution.
- To identify drivers and challenges for Europe vascular graft market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in Europe vascular graft market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for Europe vascular graft market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in Europe vascular graft market.
TechSci Research performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, TechSci Research sourced a list of hospitals/clinics across the region. Subsequently, TechSci Research conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research could include the hospitals/clinics which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. TechSci Research analyzed the hospitals/clinics, and presence of all major players across the region.
TechSci Research calculated the market size of Europe vascular graft market using a bottom-up approach, wherein data for various end-user segments was recorded and forecast for the future years. TechSci Research sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical data of these product types and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied by TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
- Vascular graft hospitals, clinics and other stakeholders
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to vascular graft
- Market research and consulting firms
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as hospitals, clinics, partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities.
In this report, Europe vascular graft market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
Abdominal Aneurysm Repair
Peripheral Vascular Repair
- Market, By End User Industry:
Ambulatory Surgery Center
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in Europe vascular graft market.
With the given market data, TechSci Research offers customizations according to a company's specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
- Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).
Table of Contents
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Voice of Customer
5. Europe Vascular Graft Market Outlook
- 5.1. Market Size & Forecast
- 5.2. Market Share & Forecast
- 5.2.1. By Indication (EVAR, Abdominal Aneurysm Repair, Thoracic Aneurysm, Peripheral Vascular Repair)
- 5.2.2. By Raw Material (Polyester, ePTFE, Polyurethane, Polyamide, Biosynthetic)
- 5.2.3. By End User Industry (Hospital, Ambulatory Surgery Center)
- 5.2.4. By Country
- 5.2.5. By Company
- 5.3. Market Attractiveness Index
6. Germany Vascular Graft Market Outlook
- 6.1. Market Size & Forecast
- 6.2. Market Share & Forecast
- 6.2.1. By Indication
- 6.2.2. By Raw Material
- 6.2.3. By End User Industry
7. France Vascular Graft Market Outlook
- 7.1. Market Size & Forecast
- 7.2. Market Share & Forecast
- 7.2.1. By Indication
- 7.2.2. By Raw Material
- 7.2.3. By End User Industry
8. United Kingdom Vascular Graft Market Outlook
- 8.1. Market Size & Forecast
- 8.2. Market Share & Forecast
- 8.2.1. By Indication
- 8.2.2. By Raw Material
- 8.2.3. By End User Industry
9. Italy Vascular Graft Market Outlook
- 9.1. Market Size & Forecast
- 9.2. Market Share & Forecast
- 9.2.1. By Indication
- 9.2.2. By Raw Material
- 9.2.3. By End User Industry
10. Spain Vascular Graft Market Outlook
- 10.1. Market Size & Forecast
- 10.2. Market Share & Forecast
- 10.2.1. By Indication
- 10.2.2. By Raw Material
- 10.2.3. By End User Industry
11. Russia Vascular Graft Market Outlook
- 11.1. Market Size & Forecast
- 11.2. Market Share & Forecast
- 11.2.1. By Indication
- 11.2.2. By Raw Material
- 11.2.3. By End User Industry
12. Poland Vascular Graft Market Outlook
- 12.1. Market Size & Forecast
- 12.2. Market Share & Forecast
- 12.2.1. By Indication
- 12.2.2. By Raw Material
- 12.2.3. By End User Industry
13. Market Dynamics
- 13.1. Drivers
- 13.2. Challenges
14. Market Trends & Developments
15. Competitive Landscape
- 15.1. Competition Outlook
- 15.1.1. B. Braun
- 15.1.2. C. R. Bard
- 15.1.3. Cardinal Health
- 15.1.4. Cook Medical
- 15.1.5. Endologix
- 15.1.6. LeMaitre Vascular
- 15.1.7. Medtronic
- 15.1.8. Maquet
- 15.1.9. Terumo
- 15.1.10. Gore Medical
16. Strategic Recommendations
17. About Us & Disclaimer
(Note: The companies list can be customized based on the client requirements.)