Indonesia energy as a service market is expected to grow at a steady rate during the forecast period. The Indonesia energy as a service market is driven by country's growing potential for renewable energy, decreasing cost of renewable power generation and storage solutions, supportive government policies and schemes, among others. Additionally, factors such as new revenue generation streams for utilities and rising distributed energy sources are further expected to propel the market during forecast years.
The Indonesia energy as a service market is segmented based on service type, end use, company and regional distribution. Based on end use, the market can be bifurcated into commercial and industrial. The industrial segment is expected to witness significant growth during the next five years on account of the increasing investments for ensuring clean and efficient power supply in the country. On the other hand, the commercial end use segment is expected to dominate the market during the forecast years since commercial buildings include a variety of building types including offices, hospitals, schools, federal buildings, warehouses, hotels, shopping malls, among others. Moreover, this factor is mainly driven by factors such as increase in floor area, occupancy and access to services along with increase in activity, including changes in population and climate. Different commercial building activities have unique energy needs and energy as a service helps the commercial owners with limited capital and technical expertise to implement energy efficiency projects.
Major players operating in the Indonesia energy as a service market include Schneider Electric Indonesia PT, ENGIE Indonesia, PT. Siemens Indonesia, Honeywell Indonesia PT, SGS Indonesia and others. The companies are developing advanced technologies and launching new services in order to stay competitive in the market.
Years considered for this report:
Historical Years: 2015-2018
Base Year: 2019
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Period: 2021-2025
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze and forecast the market size of Indonesia energy as a service market.
- To classify and forecast Indonesia energy as a service market based on service type, end use, company and regional distribution.
- To identify drivers and challenges for Indonesia energy as a service market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in Indonesia energy as a service market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in Indonesia energy as a service market.
TechSci Research performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, TechSci Research sourced a list of service providers across the region. Subsequently, TechSci Research conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research could include the service providers which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. TechSci Research analyzed the service providers, distribution channels and presence of all major players across the region.
TechSci Research calculated the market size of Indonesia energy as a service market using a bottom-up approach, wherein data for various end-user segments was recorded and forecast for the future years. TechSci Research sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical data of these product types and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied by TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
- Energy as a service providers, vendors and other stakeholders
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to energy as a service
- Market research and consulting firms
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as service providers, vendors and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities.
In this report, Indonesia energy as a service market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
Power Generation Services
Energy Efficiency and Optimization Services
Operational and Maintenance Services
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in Indonesia energy as a service market.
With the given market data, TechSci Research offers customizations according to a company's specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
- Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).
Table of Contents
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Voice of Customer
5. Indonesia Energy as a Service Market Outlook
- 5.1. Market Size & Forecast
- 5.2. Market Share & Forecast
- 5.2.1. By Service Type (Power Generation Services, Energy Efficiency and Optimization Services and Operational and Maintenance Services)
- 5.2.2. By End Use (Commercial and Industrial)
- 5.2.3. By Region (Java, Sumatra, Kalimantan, Sulawesi)
- 5.2.4. By Company (2019)
- 5.3. Product Market Map
6. Indonesia Commercial Energy as a Service Market Outlook
- 6.1. Market Size & Forecast
- 6.2. Market Share & Forecast
7. Indonesia Industrial Energy as a Service Market Outlook
- 7.1. Market Size & Forecast
- 7.2. Market Share & Forecast
8. Market Dynamics
- 8.1. Drivers
- 8.2. Challenges
9. Market Trends & Developments
10. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
11. Indonesia Economic Profile
12. Competitive Landscape
- 12.1. Competition Outlook
- 12.2. Global Players Profiled (Leading Companies)
- 12.2.1. Schneider Electric Indonesia PT
- 12.2.2. ENGIE Indonesia
- 12.2.3. PT. Siemens Indonesia
- 12.2.4. Honeywell Indonesia PT
- 12.2.5. SGS Indonesia
13. Strategic Recommendations
14. About Us & Disclaimer