India crew management systems market is expected to grow at a formidable rate during the forecast period. Crew management systems perform the tasks of tracking, planning, and managing crew assignments precisely and with greater speed in need to improve efficiency and to minimize the overall operational price. Focussing more towards flight security is the key factor driving the growth of India crew management systems market. In addition to this, rise in air traffic is further propelling the market growth in the country. However, the factors that might act as major impediments to the growth of India crew management systems market through 2025 include unavailability of funds and organization inefficacy.
The India crew management systems market is segmented based on system, device, application, company and region. Based on system, the market can be categorized into on-cloud and server based. Out of which, the on-cloud segment is expected to dominate the market during the next 5 years on account of adaptation of cloud technologies by more and more airlines in order to achieve ease of operations and excellence in client servicing. Moreover, the cloud software has become an essential part in everyday operations of flight crews such as e-ticketing, flight schedules, accommodation arrangements and climatic condition forecasts, which is expected to drive the segment growth over the coming years.
Major players operating in the India crew management systems market include Hexaware Technologies, IBS Software Services, Sheorey Digital Systems Pvt Ltd, Sabre Airline Solutions, Lufthansa Systems, Fujitsu India Pvt. Ltd., Jeppesen India, InteliSys Aviation Systems and others. The companies are developing advanced technologies and launching new services in order to stay competitive in the market. Other competitive strategies include mergers & acquisitions and new service developments. For instance, in 2017, Jeppesen which is a Boeing company signed a three-year contract with the Swiss International Air Lines in order to optimize the crew planning, manage operations in an efficient way as well as to recover from disruptions to planned crew schedules.
Years considered for this report:
Historical Years: 2015-2018
Base Year: 2019
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Period: 2021-2025
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze and forecast the market size of India crew management systems market.
- To classify and forecast India crew management systems market based on system, device, application, company and regional distribution.
- To identify drivers and challenges for India crew management systems market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in India crew management systems market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in India crew management systems market.
TechSci Research performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, TechSci Research sourced a list of service providers across the country. Subsequently, TechSci Research conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research could include the service providers which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. TechSci Research analyzed the service providers, distribution channels and presence of all major players across the country.
TechSci Research calculated the market size of India crew management systems market using a bottom-up approach, wherein data for various end-user segments was recorded and forecast for the future years. TechSci Research sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical data of these product types and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied by TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
- Crew management systems service providers, end users and other stakeholders
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to crew management systems
- Market research and consulting firms
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as service providers, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities.
In this report, India crew management systems market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in India crew management systems market.
With the given market data, TechSci Research offers customizations according to a company's specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
- Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).
Table of Contents
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Voice of Customer
5. India Crew Management Systems Market Outlook
- 5.1. Market Size & Forecast
- 5.2. Market Share & Forecast
- 5.2.1. By System (On-Cloud v/s Server Based)
- 5.2.2. By Device (Smartphones, PCS, Tablets)
- 5.2.3. By Application (Crew Planning, Crew Services, Crew Training, Crew Operations)
- 5.2.4. By Region (East; West; North; South)
- 5.2.5. By Company (2018)
- 5.3. Product Market Map
6. North India Crew Management Systems Market Outlook
- 6.1. Market Size & Forecast
- 6.2. Market Share & Forecast
- 6.2.1. By System
- 6.2.2. By Device
- 6.2.3. By Application
7. South India Crew Management Systems Market Outlook
- 7.1. Market Size & Forecast
- 7.2. Market Share & Forecast
- 7.2.1. By System
- 7.2.2. By Device
- 7.2.3. By Application
8. East India Crew Management Systems Market Outlook
- 8.1. Market Size & Forecast
- 8.2. Market Share & Forecast
- 8.2.1. By System
- 8.2.2. By Device
- 8.2.3. By Application
9. West India Crew Management Systems Market Outlook
- 9.1. Market Size & Forecast
- 9.2. Market Share & Forecast
- 9.2.1. By System
- 9.2.2. By Device
- 9.2.3. By Application
10. Market Dynamics
- 10.1. Drivers
- 10.2. Challenges
11. Market Trends & Developments
12. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
13. India Economic Profile
14. Competitive Landscape
- 14.1. Competition Outlook
- 14.2. Company Profiles
- 14.2.1. Hexaware Technologies
- 14.2.2. IBS Software Services
- 14.2.3. Sheorey Digital Systems Pvt Ltd
- 14.2.4. Sabre Airline Solutions
- 14.2.5. Lufthansa Systems
- 14.2.6. Fujitsu India Pvt. Ltd.
- 14.2.7. Jeppesen India
- 14.2.8. InteliSys Aviation Systems
15. Strategic Recommendations
16. About Us & Disclaimer