신기술 출현, 관련 기업과 솔루션, 비즈니스 모델 진보 등에 의해 ICT 시장 조사의 대상이 되는 통신 기술과 애플리케이션, 컨텐츠, 상거래 세계는 빠르게 변화하고 있습니다.
시장 역학을 파악하여 경쟁사의 기선을 억제하기 위해서 분석, 데이터, 예측을 포함한 다채로운 정보에 근거하여 통신 기술이나 디지털 기술에 대해 종합적인 비전을 그려낼 필요성을 느끼고 있는 클라이언트는 적지 않지만, 1개의 조사 보고서, 혹은 각종 조사 보고서 패키지에서 조차 이러한 요구에 충분히 대응할 수는 없습니다.
본 연간구독서비스는 클라이언트의 다양한 요구에 대응할 수 있으며, 특정 토픽과 업계에 초점을 모아 커스터마이즈하거나 다른 토픽에 관한 보고서나 클라이언트가 필요로 하는 보고서를 조합할 수도 있습니다.
본 서비스에서 다룬 분야
Mind Commerce의 서비스는 많은 중요 분야에 관한 조사 보고서와 비즈니스 관련 정보를 제공합니다.
- 앱과 서비스 : 기업용, 소비자용 앱이나 서비스, 기업간 거래, 매니지드 서비스
- 인공지능(AI) : AI 기술의 진보, 솔루션, 기업용 앱과 서비스의 통합
- 광대역 무선 기술 : 5G, 6G, LTE, WiFi, WiMAX 등
- 사업 전략 : 기술 평가 비즈니스 모델, 동향
- 클라우드와 엣지 컴퓨팅 : 통신, 애플리케이션, 상거래, 컨텐츠 유통을 지지하는 컴퓨터 기술
- 데이터와 분석 : 비구조화 데이터, 인프라, 각 업계, API, 앱
- ICT 인프라 : 네트워크 기능의 발전, 차세대 앱, 서비스 딜리버리
- 몰입형 기술 : 증강현실, 인터넷에 의한 촉각 전달, 가상현실 등
- 사물인터넷(IoT) : 센서, 통신 기술, 애플리케이션, 생태계
- 스마트 인프라, 시스템, 프로세스 : 스마트 빌딩, 스마트 시티, 스마트홈, 스마트 머신, 스마트 워크플레이스
- Software Defined Everything : 네트워크, 애플리케이션, OSS/BSS, 관리
- 가상화 : Cloud Enablement, 데이터센터 변환, 네트워크 기능, 매니지드 서비스
- 웨어러블 기술 : 디바이스, 통신 기술, 비즈니스 모델, 생태계
본 서비스의 구성요소
본 연간구독서비스에는 아래와 같은 내용이 포함됩니다.
- 시장과 기술에 관한 상세한 보고서
- 매월 발행되는 시장 최신 동향을 정리한 보고서
- 매주 발행되는 특정 클라이언트를 위한 분석
- 매일 발행되는 주목 토픽에 대한 분석
- 전문적인 컨설팅 서비스와 분석 서비스
Mind Commerce는 위에서 서술한 각 영역에서 연간구독서비스를 제공하고 있으며, 클라이언트는 아래 서비스에서 필요한 것을 조합하여 이용할 수 있습니다.
- 지식 센터 : 모든 보고서 목록
- 여러가지 카테고리 보고서를 선택
- 커스터마이즈된 데이터, 예측, 보고서를 선택
본 서비스에는 아래와 같은 이점이 있습니다.
- 기술 개발과 시장 개발 중요 영역에 관한 최신판 보고서를 정기적으로 받을 수 있습니다.
- 클라이언트의 상당히 구체적인 요구에 대응하는 커스텀 보고서를 작성할 수 있습니다.
- 개개 클라이언트의 요구에 중점을 둔 전문 애널리스트의 서포트를 받을 수 있습니다.
또 본 서비스는 조직 규모와 예산, 비즈니스 인텔리전스 요구에 맞추어 커스터마이즈 가능하고, 최신 정보를 수집한 커스텀 패키지, 혹은 기발행 보고서와 과거 데이터, 예측을 수집한 커스텀 패키지 등을 제공할 수 있습니다.
ICT 시장 조사 패키지 : 개개 보고서를 선택하거나 테마를 선택
아래 리스트는 클라이언트의 요구에 맞추어 Mind Commerce 보고서를 조합한 가치 높은 패키지 사례입니다. 클라이언트는 다양한 토픽의 보고서 중에서 각각의 요구에 맞는 것을 선택할 수 있고, 아래의 예처럼 특정 테마를 선택하여 그에 관련된 보고서를 받을 수도 있습니다.
- Artificial Intelligence of Things: AIoT Market by Technology and Solutions 2019 - 2024
- AIoT(Artificial Intelligence of Things) 시장 - 기술 및 솔루션(2019-2024년)
- Aerial Drones and UAVs in Industry and Defense Market by Technology, Product, Segment, and Verticals 2019 - 2025
- 세계의 산업용 및 방위 부문용 드론과 UAV 시장(2019-2025년)
- Teleoperation and Telerobotics: Technologies and Solutions for Enterprise and Industrial Automation 2019 - 2024
- 기업 자동화와 산업 자동화를 위한 텔레오퍼레이션 및 텔레로보틱스 : 기술과 솔루션
- Artificial Intelligence in Big Data Analytics and IoT: Market for Data Capture, Information and Decision Support Services 2019 - 2024
- 빅데이터 애널리틱스 및 사물인터넷(IoT) 부문에서의 인공지능(AI) : 데이터 캡처, 정보 및 의사결정 지원 서비스
- Smart Machines in Enterprise, Industrial Automation, and IIoT by Technology, Product, Solution, and Industry Verticals 2019 - 2024
- 세계의 기업, 산업 자동화, IIoT용 스마트 머신 시장(2019-2024년)
- Artificial Intelligence(AI) in Supply Chain Management(SCM) Market: AI in SCM by Technology, Solution, Management Function(Automation, Planning and Logistics, Inventory, Fleet, Freight, Risk), and Region 2019 - 2024
- 공급망 관리(SCM) 시장에서의 인공지능(AI) : 자동화, 플래닝 및 물류, 재고 관리, 플릿 관리, 가상 비서, 화물 운송 연결
- AI based Chatbot Market by Type(Text, Voice, and Hybrid), Use Case, Deployment Type, Value Chain Component, Market Segment(Consumer, Enterprise, Industrial, Government), Industry Vertical, Region and Country 2019 - 2024
- 인공지능(AI)형 챗봇 시장, 텍스트, 음성, 하이브리드(2019-2024년)
광대역 무선 기술
- 5G Technology and Solutions for IoT: Ecosystem Analysis, Market Outlook, and Forecasts 2019 - 2025
- 사물인터넷(IoT)용 5G 기술과 솔루션 : 에코시스템 분석, 시장 전망, 예측(2020-2025년)
- Public Safety LTE Market by Solutions, Applications, Devices, Service Provider Revenues and Subscriptions 2019 - 2024
- 세계의 공공안전 LTE(PS-LTE) 시장 : 솔루션, 애플리케이션, 디바이스, 서비스 프로바이더의 매출 및 서브스크립션
- 5G Security Market by Technology, Solution, Category, Software, Services, and Industry Vertical Support 2019 - 2024
- 5G 보안 시장 : 기술, 솔루션, 시장 전망(2019-2024년)
- 5G Smart Antenna Market by Type(Switched Multi-beam Antenna and Adaptive Array Antenna), Technology(SIMO, MISO, and MIMO), Use Case, Application, and Region 2019 - 2024
- 5G 스마트 안테나 시장 : 종류별, 기술별(SIMO, MISO, MIMO), 이용 사례별, 용도별, 지역별(2019-2024년)
- 5G Planning, Strategy, and Market for Next Generation Apps and Services
- 차세대 앱 및 서비스용 5G 계획, 전략, 시장
- Leading 5G Applications and Services: Industrial Automation, IoT, Robotics, Haptic Internet, and Virtual Reality
- 5G의 주요 애플리케이션 및 서비스 : 산업 자동화, IoT, 로보틱스, 햅틱 인터넷, 가상현실(VR)
- 5G Business Services Market by Enterprise, Industrial, and Government Segment Applications, Services, and Solutions 2019 - 2024
- 5G 비지니스 서비스 시장 : 기업, 산업, 정부 부문용 애플리케이션, 서비스, 솔루션(2019-2024년)트리얼·정부 부문 향해 애플리케이션·서비스·솔루션
- Private Wireless Solutions Market for Dedicated LTE and 5G New Radio(5GNR) in Enterprise Automation, Industrial IoT Applications and Services 2019 - 2024
- 기업 자동화 및 산업용 IoT 애플리케이션 및 서비스용 전용 LTE/5G NR(5G New Radio)용 프라이빗 무선 솔루션 시장
- LTE and 5G Applications and Services Market by Service Provider Type(MNO, OTT, End-user), Connection Type, Deployment Type(Public and Private Virtualized, Dedicated, and Hybrid), Use Cases, 5G Service Category(eMBB, mMTC, URLLC), Computing as a Service(Public, Private, Hybrid), Industry Verticals, Region and Country 2019 - 2024
- 세계의 LTE/5G 애플리케이션 및 서비스 시장 : 서비스 프로바이더 유형, 접속 유형, 전개 유형, 이용 사례, 5G 서비스 분류, Computing as a Service, 수직 산업(2019-2024년)
- Industrial Internet of Things: IIoT Market by Technologies, Solutions and Services 2019 - 2024
- 산업용 사물인터넷(IIoT) 시장 : 기술, 솔루션, 서비스(2019-2024년)
- 5G in IoT by Connectivity, Infrastructure, Sensors, Devices(Type, Sector, Verticals), and Things 2019 - 2024
- IoT용 5G : 커넥티비티, 인프라, 센서, 디바이스, 사물(2019-2024년)
- Connected Vehicle Public and Personal Safety, Commercial Applications, and Services: V2V and V2X Market Outlook and Forecasts 2019 - 2024
- 커넥티드카(Connected Vehicle)의 치안/개인안전, 상업적 응용 및 서비스 : V2V, V2X 시장 전망과 예측
- IoT Market by Connectivity, Hardware(Devices, Electronics, Things, Components, and Infrastructure), Software, and Applications in Industry Verticals 2019 - 2024
- 사물인터넷(IoT) 시장 : 커넥티비티, 하드웨어, 소프트웨어, 수직 산업에서의 응용(2019-2024년)
- IoT Device Management Market by Consumer, Enterprise, Industrial, and Government IoT Device Provisioning, Administration, Surveillance, Maintenance and Analytics 2019 - 2024
- 사물인터넷(IoT) 디바이스 관리 시장(2019-2024년)
- Connected Device Market for Consumer, Enterprise, and Industrial IoT Devices by Use Case, Device Type, Application, Region, and Country 2019 - 2024
- 세계의 소비자 IoT 기기용, 엔터프라이즈 IoT 기기용, 산업용 IoT 기기용 커넥티드 기기 시장(2019-2024년)
- IoT Technology Market by Hardware, Software, Platforms, and Solutions in Industry Verticals 2019 - 2024
- 세계의 IoT 기술 시장 예측(2019-2024년) : 하드웨어별, 소프트웨어별, 플랫폼별, 솔루션별, 산업별
MIND COMMERCE 지식 센터(Knowledge Center)
Mind Commerce의 지식 센터(Knowledge Center)는 ICT 관련 주요 카테고리에 포함되는 조사 보고서를 총망라하는 종합적인 정보 서비스입니다.
지식 센터를 이용하면 모든 조사 보고서 정보를 수집한 목록에 액세스하여 활용할 수 있으며, 이미 발행된 500권 이상의 조사 보고서 및 그에 포함된 방대한 양의 데이터 테이블과 분석 보고서 페이지 뿐만 아니라 향후 12개월간 발행되는 100점 이상의 새로운 조사 보고서도 간단하게 검색할 수 있습니다.
본 서비스에 가입하면 12개월간의 계약기간 중에 발행되는 Mind Commerce의 조사 데이터와 예측, 보고서 라이브러리에 조직내 모든 부서에서 액세스 할 수 있습니다.
또, 조사 보고서를 개별 구매하는 경우에 비해 많은 비용을 절약할 수 있고, 조사 관련 예산을 최대한 활용할 수 있습니다. 지식 센터 가입자는 종합적인 라이선스와 이용 권리를 얻을 수 있기 때문에 중요한 정보를 조직내 모든 부서에 제공하는 등 지금까지 불가능했던 운용이 가능하게 됩니다.
The Information and Communications Technology (ICT) marketplace is fast moving, continuously evolving, and transforming business across all industry verticals. To keep pace with market dynamics and stay ahead of competitive issues, Mind Commerce clients often require a comprehensive view of telecom and digital technology including analysis, data, and forecasts.
The Mind Commerce ICT Knowledge Center is an annual subscription service that provides research, analysis, and advisory services that addresses a wide range of ICT technology topics including 5G, 6G, AI, AIoT, Big Data, Devices, Immersive Technologies, Industrial Automation, IoT, Robotics, Smart Cities, Wearable Technology and more.
As part of the service, Mind Commerce covers many ICT topics with emphasis on emerging and disintermediating areas. One such topic is the "Artificial Intelligence of Things" (AIoT), which is leading to "thinking" networks and systems that are becoming increasingly more capable of solving a wide range of problems across a diverse number of industry verticals. AI adds value to IoT through machine learning and improved decision making. IoT adds value to AI through connectivity, signaling, and data exchange.
Gain Full access to the entire Mind Commerce Report Collection for One Year
Mind Commerce subscription clients obtain comprehensive insights, data and predictions about AIoT and many other important ICT topics. Customers gain full access to this leading source of digital technology, media, and telecom market intelligence through an annual subscription to the Mind Commerce ICT Knowledge Center service. Alternatively, clients may choose a single area from infrastructure, applications, commerce, content, communications, specific business area, or any combination. The ICT Knowledge Center allows organizations to maximize research budget through subscription pricing, providing a considerable savings as compared to the total list price of reports.
ICT Knowledge Center Subscription Service Features
The following represents subscription core features. New subscription features are added periodically with a goal of continuous improvement and per client requests.
- Access all Mind Commerce Research: A subscription grants rights to unlimited report usage and enterprise-wide license to the research collection as a whole including data, forecasts, and ongoing analyst insights. This includes organization-wide rights to use data and information from Mind Commerce research for any internal usage purpose including organizational strategy, presentations, technology, and product/service planning.
- Additional Mind Commerce Research Usage Rights: Subscription provides the right for an entire organization to store, read, and distribute a publication within its own business in any medium or format, but not distribute outside the company or business entity. Additional rights, such as reports and white papers to be shared outside the licensed organization will be allowed on a per-request basis and must be authorized in writing.
- Mind Commerce Consultation: As part of a subscription service, Mind Commerce is available for on-demand consultation. This includes answering a commercially reasonable number of questions at no additional cost as well as periodic briefings as per customer needs. Additionally, subscription clients are entitled to a discount for contracted consulting services. Mind Commerce provides flexible and customizable consulting services. Clients may choose from a range of options including one-time engagement, support for duration of a project, or retention of a dedicated consultant for a defined period of time.
ICT Knowledge Center Subscription Service Benefits
The following represents subscription core benefits. There will always be unique benefits for a given subscriber. We are willing and available to discuss clients' specific needs.
- No Restrictions: Once subscribed, Mind Commerce research becomes available to all employees within an organization. Subscribers gain access to the full Mind Commerce portfolio including thousands of data tables, tens of thousands of pages of analysis, and more than 50 new research reports to be published over the next 12 months.
- In-depth Coverage: Mind Commerce provides in-depth coverage of many ICT topics with an emphasis on emerging and disintermediating technologies. This includes analysis of the impact on ICT ecosystems and value chain such as threats to existing players and developing opportunities for both incumbents and new entrants.
- Expert Access: Subscribers to the Mind Commerce ICT Knowledge Center gain access to ICT experts, allowing for questions about virtually any topic. This provides the subscriber an opportunity to gain insights about ongoing industry developments.
- Customization: ICT Knowledge Center subscribers may suggest topics/titles to the Mind Commerce editorial team. Mind Commerce will make commercially reasonable efforts to include requests as part of its syndicated research.
- Value-based Pricing: The Mind Commerce ICT Knowledge Center provides extreme value to subscribers. The collective research portfolio alone represents great value on a per-report average cost basis. In addition, subscribers receive expert access, customization, and discounts to consulting services.
- Budget Management: The Mind Commerce ICT Knowledge Center represents a manageable, defined, and cost-effective investment of your market research budget. It also provides a predictable annual expense that may be budgeted by recurring clients.
ICT Knowledge Center Subscription Service Options
The following represents the core subscription options. Additional customization is possible.
- All Access: This option provides all Mind Commerce reports produced for a 12 month period. Subscribers also benefit from monthly analyst time and reduced consultancy rates.
- All Access Option One: All reports for subscription period. Subscription period is typically one year. Multi-year subscriptions are also available at a discount.
- All Access Option Two: In addition to Option One, subscribers choosing Option Two will also receive all reports published for a previous period(s). This means that subscribers will receive all archived Mind Commerce reports for the chosen period of time, which may include all reports within the research repository.
- Single Topic Focus: Provides access to the same Mind Commerce content as described above, but only for a single topic. For example, some customers only wish to have artificial intelligence related reports and consultation. Others want only broadband wireless (WiFi, LTE, and 5G) or mobile payments.
- Multiple Topic Focus: A multiple topic subscription provides the same benefits as a single topic focus, but for two or more topics. The customer may choose
There is a Mind Commerce ICT research subscription for every need. We have the ability to customize ICT report subscriptions by topic and industry vertical focus. We also provide cross-topic bundles and other combinations. Subscriptions may be customized to an organization's size, budget, and business intelligence needs. Custom packages may include most recent published information as well as older reports, historical data, and forecasts.
An illustrative example of a few recent report titles that subscribers enjoy includes:
- Digital Transformation Asia Pacific: 5G, Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things, and Smart Cities in APAC 2019 - 2024
- Biomedical and ICT Convergence Market by Technology, Solution and Region 2019 - 2024
- AI Chipsets for Wireless Networks and Devices, Cloud and Next Generation Computing, IoT, and Big Data Analytics 2019 - 2024
- Experiential Networking Market by Technology, Use Case, and Solutions 2019 - 2024
- Unmanned Systems Technology Market 2020 - 2025
- Teleoperation and Telerobotics report 2020 - 2025
- Quantum Technology Market: Computing, Communications, Imaging, Security, Sensing, Modeling and Simulation 2020 - 2025
- Smart Cities Market by Strategy, Technology, and Outlook for Solutions, Applications and Services 2020 - 2025
- Telecom API Market by Technology, Application and Service Type, Stakeholder, User Type, Deployment, and Platform as a Service Type 2020 - 2025
- AI in ICT Networking Market by Technology, Infrastructure, Solution, Deployment, Managed Services, and Region 2020 - 2025
- AI Chipsets for Wireless Networks and Devices, Cloud and Next Generation Computing, IoT, and Big Data Analytics 2020 - 2025
- Artificial Intelligence in IoT (AIoT) Convergence: Technologies, Platforms, Applications and AIoT Services in Industry Verticals 2020 - 2025
- Connected Device Market for Consumer, Enterprise, and Industrial IoT Devices by Use Case, Device Type, Application, Region, and Country 2020 - 2025
- Cloud Robotics Market by Technology, Robot Type, Hardware, Software, Services, Infrastructure and Cloud Deployment Types, and Industry Verticals 2020 - 2025
- Unmanned Aircraft and Systems (UAS) Marketplace: Commercial and Military Controlled, Autonomous, and Semi-autonomous Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV) including Drones and Remotely Piloted Vehicles (RPV) Global and Regional Market Assessment and Forecasts 2020 - 2025
- Asset Tracking Market by Technology (M2M/IoT, Edge Computing, Smart Devices), Connection Type (3G, 4G, 5G, WiFi, and WiMAX), Mobility (Fixed, Portable, and Mobile), Location Determination (GPS, RFID, Others), and Industry Verticals 2020 - 2025
- Autonomous Vehicle Market by Autonomy Level (Semi-autonomous [Level 1 to 4] and Fully Autonomous [Level 5], Vehicle Powertrain (Conventional [ICE], Electric Vehicle [EV], and ICE/EV Hybrid)), Components, and Supporting Technologies (5G, AI, Edge Computing, Smart Buildings, and more), Globally and Regionally 2020 - 2025
- V2X Market for Vehicle to Everything by Connection Type (Cellular and Non-cellular), Communications Type (V2V, V2I, V2P, etc.), Vehicle Autonomy Level, Safety and Commercial Applications 2020 - 2025
- Mobile Edge Computing Market by Infrastructure (Platforms, Hardware, Software, Services, APIs), Equipment Category, Deployment Models, Computing as a Service Offerings, Network Connectivity, Applications, Analytics Types, Market Segment (Consumer, Enterprise, Industrial, Government), Industry Verticals, and Region 2020 - 2025
ICT Knowledge Center Subscription Service Pricing
Pricing for the ICT Knowledge Center is flexible as it is designed to meet the custom needs of clients. The typical price range is from as little as $20,000 to as much as $60,000 depending on the options chosen by a given client. Contact your sales representative for more information.
Customers may choose the entire Mind Commerce portfolio or choose any topic area on an ala carte basis from various categories including the following:
- Apps and Services: Enterprise and Consumer, Business-to-Business, and Managed Services
- Artificial Intelligence: AI technology advancements, solutions, and integration
- Broadband Wireless: 5G, 6G, LTE, WiFi, WiMAX, and more
- Cloud and Edge Computing: Support of communications, applications, commerce, and content
- Data and Analytics: Unstructured Data, Infrastructure, Industry Verticals, APIs and Apps
- ICT Infrastructure: Network Function Evolution, Next Generation Apps, and Services Delivery
- Immersive Technology: Augmented Reality, Haptic Internet, Virtual Reality, and more
- Internet of Things: Sensors, Communications, Applications, and Ecosystem
- Smart Infrastructure, Systems, and Processes: Smart Buildings, Cities, Homes and Workplaces
- Software Defined Everything: Networks, Applications, OSS/BSS, and Administration
- Virtualization: Cloud Enablement, Datacenter Transformation, and Network Functions
- Wearable Technology: Devices, Communications, Business Models, and Ecosystem
About Mind Commerce
Mind Commerce is your trusted source for research and strategic analysis focused on digital technologies and the telecommunications industry. Our reports provide key trends, projections, and in-depth analysis for infrastructure, platforms, devices, applications, services, emerging business models and opportunities.
Mind Commerce operates with two overarching principles:
- Good research and analysis starts with subject matter experts. Whereas other research houses use "professional researchers" who are typically generalists, Mind Commerce employs analysts who have real-world experience.
- The goal of every research project should be to facilitate good decision making. Therefore the focus is on qualitative and quantitative analysis that helps clients make decisions that save money, optimize investments, and identify key trends.
Mind Commerce differentiates itself by focusing on areas that represent emerging opportunity areas for key decision makers. Our research and analysis provides business insights into the impact of emerging, evolving and maturing technologies. Our perspective and expertise allows us to provide a view into the future of technology, communications, applications, and digital media. We predict how markets will evolve, identifying important issues, challenges, and opportunities.
The Mind Commerce mission is to provide customized research, consulting, training, and writing services for the telecommunications and IT industry within our areas of expertise. Mind Commerce clients include manufacturers, developers, service providers, industry organizations, and government. Mind Commerce partners include leading firms in the telecommunications industry. Mind Commerce differentiates itself from its competition by meeting the unique needs of its clients through customized product development and service delivery.
Mind Commerce employs a combination of primary market research and secondary research analysis. In its primary market research, Mind Commerce leverages and extensive contact list of industry professionals (network operators, software and infrastructure companies, portal companies, media companies, brands and advertising agencies, etc.) for interviews, panel discussions, gathering data, fact checking and independent analysis. Mind Commerce also uses various secondary sources including assumptions and market projections from third parties. Mind Commerce applies its proprietary analysis method to derive its own independent assessment. In addition, Mind Commerce employs Subject Matter Experts (SME) in various fields to evaluate market trends and developments, create and maintain ongoing vision of technology and market direction, and to test independent analysis on an ongoing basis based on industry developments.
Data Sources and Analysis
Mind Commerce gathers qualitative and quantitative data via personal interviews, focus groups, questionnaires, and polls. Mind Commerce constantly monitors a variety of data sources, testing and retesting its independent analysis against opinions and data from other sources. Mind Commerce also uses personal interviews to vet data with industry experts and professionals actually deploying and operating networks, applications, services, etc.
The Mind Commerce model is to work with leading Subject Matter Experts (SME) in their fields. Mind Commerce selects leading SMEs that have demonstrated prominence in their field who are usually employed, independent consultants, or otherwise engaged within their area(s) of expertise. This is in contrast with other research firms that may high "professional researchers" that may not actually have first-hand, real-world experience and/or direct knowledge about ICT.