The Information and Communications Technology (ICT) marketplace is fast moving, continuously evolving, and transforming business across all industry verticals. To keep pace with market dynamics and stay ahead of competitive issues, Mind Commerce clients often require a comprehensive view of telecom and digital technology including analysis, data, and forecasts.
The ‘Mind Commerce ICT Knowledge Center’ is an annual subscription service that provides research, analysis, and advisory services that address a wide range of ICT technology topics including 5G, 6G, AI, AIoT, Big Data, Devices, Immersive Technologies, Industrial Automation, IoT, Robotics, Smart Cities, Wearable Technology and more.
As part of the service, Mind Commerce covers many ICT topics with emphasis on emerging and disintermediating areas. One such topic is the "Artificial Intelligence of Things" (AIoT), which is leading to "thinking" networks and systems that are becoming increasingly more capable of solving a wide range of problems across a diverse number of industry verticals. AI adds value to IoT through machine learning and improved decision making. IoT adds value to AI through connectivity, signaling, and data exchange.
Gain Full access to the entire Mind Commerce Report Collection for One Year
Mind Commerce subscription clients obtain comprehensive insights, data and predictions about AIoT and many other important ICT topics. Customers gain full access to this leading source of digital technology, media, and telecom market intelligence through an annual subscription to the Mind Commerce ICT Knowledge Center service. Alternatively, clients may choose a single area from infrastructure, applications, commerce, content, communications, specific business area, or any combination. The ICT Knowledge Center allows organizations to maximize research budget through subscription pricing, providing a considerable savings as compared to the total list price of reports.
ICT Knowledge Center Subscription Service Features
The following represents subscription core features. New subscription features are added periodically with a goal of continuous improvement and per client requests.
- Access all Mind Commerce Research: A subscription grants rights to unlimited report usage and enterprise-wide license to the research collection as a whole including data, forecasts, and ongoing analyst insights. This includes organization-wide rights to use data and information from Mind Commerce research for any internal usage purpose including organizational strategy, presentations, technology, and product/service planning.
- Additional Mind Commerce Research Usage Rights: Subscription provides the right for an entire organization to store, read, and distribute a publication within its own business in any medium or format, but not distribute outside the company or business entity. Additional rights, such as reports and white papers to be shared outside the licensed organization will be allowed on a per-request basis and must be authorized in writing.
- Mind Commerce Consultation: As part of a subscription service, Mind Commerce is available for on-demand consultation. This includes answering a commercially reasonable number of questions at no additional cost as well as periodic briefings as per customer needs. Additionally, subscription clients are entitled to a discount for contracted consulting services. Mind Commerce provides flexible and customizable consulting services. Clients may choose from a range of options including one-time engagement, support for duration of a project, or retention of a dedicated consultant for a defined period of time.
ICT Knowledge Center Subscription Service Benefits
The following represents subscription core benefits. There will always be unique benefits for a given subscriber. We are willing and available to discuss clients' specific needs.
- No Restrictions: Once subscribed, Mind Commerce research becomes available to all employees within an organization. Subscribers gain access to the full Mind Commerce portfolio including thousands of data tables, tens of thousands of pages of analysis, and more than 50 new research reports to be published over the next 12 months.
- In-depth Coverage: Mind Commerce provides in-depth coverage of many ICT topics with an emphasis on emerging and disintermediating technologies. This includes analysis of the impact on ICT ecosystems and value chain such as threats to existing players and developing opportunities for both incumbents and new entrants.
- Expert Access: Subscribers to the Mind Commerce ICT Knowledge Center gain access to ICT experts, allowing for questions about virtually any topic. This provides the subscriber an opportunity to gain insights about ongoing industry developments.
- Customization: ICT Knowledge Center subscribers may suggest topics/titles to the Mind Commerce editorial team. Mind Commerce will make commercially reasonable efforts to include requests as part of its syndicated research.
- Value-based Pricing: The Mind Commerce ICT Knowledge Center provides extreme value to subscribers. The collective research portfolio alone represents great value on a per-report average cost basis. In addition, subscribers receive expert access, customization, and discounts to consulting services.
- Budget Management: The Mind Commerce ICT Knowledge Center represents a manageable, defined, and cost-effective investment of your market research budget. It also provides a predictable annual expense that may be budgeted by recurring clients.
ICT Knowledge Center Subscription Service Options
The following represents the core subscription options. Additional customization is possible.
- All Access: This option provides all Mind Commerce reports produced for a 12 month period. Subscribers also benefit from monthly analyst time and reduced consultancy rates.
- All Access Option One: All reports for subscription period. Subscription period is typically one year. Multi-year subscriptions are also available at a discount.
- All Access Option Two: In addition to Option One, subscribers choosing Option Two will also receive all reports published for a previous period(s). This means that subscribers will receive all archived Mind Commerce reports for the chosen period of time, which may include all reports within the research repository.
- Single Topic Focus: Provides access to the same Mind Commerce content as described above, but only for a single topic. For example, some customers only wish to have artificial intelligence related reports and consultation. Others want only broadband wireless (WiFi, LTE, and 5G).
- Multiple Topic Focus: A multiple topic subscription provides the same benefits as a single topic focus, but for two or more topics. The customer may choose the topics they wish including 5G, AI, AIoT, Big Data, IoT, Robotics, Smart Cities, and more.
There is a Mind Commerce ICT research subscription for every need. We have the ability to customize ICT report subscriptions by topic and industry vertical focus. We also provide cross-topic bundles and other combinations. Subscriptions may be customized to an organization's size, budget, and business intelligence needs. Custom packages may include most recently published information as well as older reports, historical data, and forecasts.
An illustrative example of some of the report titles that subscribers enjoy includes:
- 5G Business Services Market by Enterprise, Industrial, and Government Segment Applications, Services, and Solutions 2022 - 2027
- 5G Device Market by Form Factor, Use Case, Device Type (Mobility and CPE), Sector (Consumer, Enterprise, Industrial, Government) and Frequency Bands 2022 - 2027
- Teleoperation and Telerobotics Market by Technologies, Solutions, and Applications for Enterprise and Industrial Automation 2022 - 2027
- Autonomous Vehicle Market by Autonomy Level, Powertrain Type, Components, and Supporting Technologies including 5G, AI, and Edge Computing 2022 - 2027
- Commercial UAV Market by Drone Type, Use Cases and Applications, Supporting Infrastructure and Services 2022 - 2027
- Satellite Services Market by Type (LEO, MEO, and GEO), Communications (Voice and Data), Solutions, Apps, Segments (Consumer, Enterprise, Industrial, and Government), and Industry Verticals 2020 - 2025
- Smart Cities Market by Strategy, Technology, and Outlook for Solutions, Applications and Services 2022 - 2027
- Sixth Generation Wireless by 6G Tech Development (Investment, R&D and Testing) and 6G Market Commercialization (Infrastructure, Deployment, Apps and Services), Use Cases and Industry Verticals 2022 - 2030
- Quantum Technology Market by Computing, Communications, Imaging, Security, Sensing, Modeling and Simulation 2022 - 2027
- Private Wireless Networks Market by LTE, 5G, and Edge Computing in Enterprise, Industrial, and Government Solutions 2021 - 2027
- 5G Network Slicing by Infrastructure, Spectrum Band, Segment, Industry Vertical, Application and Services 2022 - 2027
- Mobile Edge Computing Market by Infrastructure, Deployment Model, Computing as a Service, Network Connectivity, Applications, Analytics Types, Market Segments and Industry Verticals 2021 - 2027
- IoT Platform Market by Deployment Model, Operating Platform, Connectivity, Software, Systems and Services in Industry Verticals 2021 - 2027
- V2X Market for Vehicle to Everything by Connection Type (Cellular and Non-cellular), Communications Type (V2V, V2I, V2P, etc.), Vehicle Autonomy Level, Safety and Commercial Applications 2021 - 2027
- Cybersecurity Market by Segment (Consumer, Enterprise, Industrial, Government), Use Cases, and Solution Types (Hardware, Software, and Data) and Industry Verticals 2022 - 2027
- 5G Smart Antenna Market by Type (Switched Multi-Beam Antenna and Adaptive Array Antenna), Technology (SIMO, MISO, and MIMO), Use Case, Application, and Region 2022 - 2027
- Smart Transportation Market by Technology, Solution Type, Transport Mode, Business Model, and Vehicle Types 2022 - 2027
- IoT Managed Services Market by Type (Network, Application, Security, Access, Data), Use Case, Segment (Consumer, Enterprise, Industrial, and Government), Industry Vertical, and Region 2021 - 2026
- Artificial Intelligence of Things Solutions by AIoT Market Applications and Services in and Industry Verticals 2021 - 2027
ICT Knowledge Center Subscription Service Pricing
Pricing for the ICT Knowledge Center is flexible as it is designed to meet the custom needs of clients. The typical price range is from as little as $20,000 to as much as $100,000 depending on the options chosen by a given client. Contact your sales representative for more information.
Customers may choose the entire Mind Commerce portfolio or choose any topic area on an ala carte basis from various categories including the following:
- Apps and Services: Enterprise and Consumer, Business-to-Business, and Managed Services
- Artificial Intelligence: AI technology advancements, solutions, and integration
- Broadband Wireless: 5G, 6G, LTE, WiFi, WiMAX, and more
- Cloud and Edge Computing: Support of communications, applications, commerce, and content
- Data and Analytics: Unstructured Data, Infrastructure, Industry Verticals, APIs and Apps
- ICT Infrastructure: Network Function Evolution, Next Generation Apps, and Services Delivery
- Immersive Technology: Augmented Reality, Haptic Internet, Virtual Reality, and more
- Internet of Things: Sensors, Communications, Applications, and Ecosystem
- Smart Infrastructure, Systems, and Processes: Smart Buildings, Cities, Homes and Workplaces
- Software Defined Everything: Networks, Applications, OSS/BSS, and Administration
- Virtualization: Cloud Enablement, Datacenter Transformation, and Network Functions
- Wearable Technology: Devices, Communications, Business Models, and Ecosystem