Global Infectious Diseases Partnering 2014-2019: Deal trends, players and financials report provides comprehensive understanding and unprecedented access to the infectives partnering deals and agreements entered into by the worlds leading healthcare companies.
Global Infectious Diseases Partnering 2014 to 2019 provides the full collection of Infectious Diseases disease deals signed between the world's pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies since 2014.
Trends in Infectious Diseases partnering deals
Financial deal terms for headline, upfront and royalty by stage of development
Infectious Diseases partnering agreement structure
Infectious Diseases partnering contract documents
Top Infectious Diseases deals by value
Most active Infectious Diseases dealmakers
Most of the deals included within the report occur when a licensee obtains a right or an option right to license a licensor's product or technology. More often these days these deals tend to be multi-component including both a collaborative R&D and a commercialization of outcomes element.
The report takes readers through the comprehensive Infectious Diseases disease deal trends, key players and top deal values allowing the understanding of how, why and under what terms companies are currently entering Infectious Diseases deals.
The report presents financial deal terms values for Infectious Diseases deals, where available listing by overall headline values, upfront payments, milestones and royalties enabling readers to analyse and benchmark the value of current deals.
The initial chapters of this report provide an orientation of Infectious Diseases dealmaking trends.
Chapter 1 provides an introduction to the report.
Chapter 2 provides an overview of the trends in Infectious Diseases dealmaking since 2014 covering trends by year, deal type, stage of development, technology type and therapeutic indication.
Chapter 3 includes an analysis of financial deal terms covering headline value, upfront payment, milestone payments and royalty rates.
Chapter 4 provides a review of the leading Infectious Diseases deals since 2014. Deals are listed by headline value. The chapter includes the top 25 most active Infectious Diseases dealmakers, together with a full listing of deals to which they are a party. Where the deal has an agreement contract published at the SEC a link provides online access to the contract.
Chapter 5 provides comprehensive access to Infectious Diseases deals since 2014 where a deal contract is available, providing the user with direct access to contracts as filed with the SEC regulatory authorities. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
Chapter 6 provides a comprehensive directory of all Infectious Diseases partnering deals by specific Infectious Diseases target announced since 2014. The chapter is organized by specific Infectious Diseases therapeutic target. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
In addition, a comprehensive appendix is provided with each report of all Infectious Diseases partnering deals signed and announced since 2014. The appendices are organized by company A-Z, stage of development at signing, deal type (collaborative R&D, co-promotion, licensing etc) and technology type. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
The report also includes numerous tables and figures that illustrate the trends and activities in Infectious Diseases partnering and dealmaking since 2014.
In conclusion, this report provides everything a prospective dealmaker needs to know about partnering in the research, development and commercialization of Infectious Diseases technologies and products.
Global Infectious Diseases Partnering 2014 to 2019 is intended to provide the reader with an in-depth understanding and access to Infectious Diseases trends and structure of deals entered into by leading companies worldwide.
Global Infectious Diseases Partnering 2014 to 2019 includes:
- Trends in Infectious Diseases dealmaking in the biopharma industry since 2014
- Analysis of Infectious Diseases deal structure
- Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Access to hundreds of Infectious Diseases deal contract documents
- Comprehensive access to over 1100 Infectious Diseases deal records
- The leading Infectious Diseases deals by value since 2014
- Most active Infectious Diseases dealmakers since 2014
The report includes deals for the following indications:
- Bacterial: Anthrax, Campylobacter Jejuni, Clostridium difficile, Diphtheria, Escherichia Coli (E-coli), Group A Streptococcus, Group B Streptococcus, Haemophilus influenzae type b (Hib), Helicobacter Pylori, Lyme disease, Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), Mycobacterium avium, Pertussis (Whooping Cough), Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Salmonella, Sepsis, Tetanus, Tuberculosis (TB), plus other bacterial indications
- Viral: Common cold, Cytomegalovirus, Ebola, FIV, Foot and mouth disease, Hepatitis A, B, C, D, Herpes simplex, HIV, Influenza, H5N1 (Avian Flu), H1N1 (Swine Flu), Japanese encephalitis, Polio, Respiratory syncytial virus (RSV), Zika, plus other viral indications.
- Fungal: Nail Psoriasis, Onychomycosis (Nail infection), plus other fungal indications
- Tropical: African trypanosomiasis (Sleeping sickness), Dengue fever, Malaria, West Nile Virus, Yellow fever, plus other tropical indications
In Global Infectious Diseases Partnering 2014 to 2019, available deals and contracts are listed by:
- Headline value
- Upfront payment value
- Royalty rate value
- Stage of development at signing
- Deal component type
- Technology type
- Specific therapy indication
- Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
The Global Infectious Diseases Partnering 2014-2019 report provides comprehensive access to available deals and contract documents for over 1,100 infectious diseases deals. Analyzing actual contract agreements allows assessment of the following:
- What are the precise rights granted or optioned?
- What is actually granted by the agreement to the partner company?
- What exclusivity is granted?
- What is the payment structure for the deal?
- How are the sales and payments audited?
- What is the deal term?
- How are the key terms of the agreement defined?
- How are IPRs handled and owned?
- Who is responsible for commercialization?
- Who is responsible for development, supply, and manufacture?
- How is confidentiality and publication managed?
- How are disputes to be resolved?
- Under what conditions can the deal be terminated?
- What happens when there is a change of ownership?
- What sublicensing and subcontracting provisions have been agreed?
- Which boilerplate clauses does the company insist upon?
- Which boilerplate clauses appear to differ from partner to partner or deal type to deal type?
- Which jurisdiction does the company insist upon for agreement law?
Global Infectious Diseases Partnering 2014 to 2019 provides the reader with the following key benefits:
- In-depth understanding of Infectious Diseases deal trends since 2014
- Access Infectious Diseases deal headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Research hundreds of actual contracts between Infectious Diseases partner companies
- Comprehensive access to over 1100 links to actual Infectious Diseases deals entered into by the world's biopharma companies
- Indepth review of Infectious Diseases deals entered into by the top 25 most active dealmakers
- Benchmark the key deal terms companies have agreed in previous deals
- Identify key terms under which companies partner Infectious Diseases opportunities
- Uncover companies actively partnering Infectious Diseases opportunities
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 - Introduction
Chapter 2 - Trends in Infectious Diseases dealmaking
- 2.1. Introduction
- 2.2. Infectious Diseases partnering over the years
- 2.3. Infectious Diseases partnering by deal type
- 2.4. Infectious Diseases partnering by industry sector
- 2.5. Infectious Diseases partnering by stage of development
- 2.6. Infectious Diseases partnering by technology type
- 2.7. Infectious Diseases partnering by therapeutic indication
Chapter 3 -Financial deal terms for Infectious Diseases partnering
- 3.1. Introduction
- 3.2. Disclosed financials terms for Infectious Diseases partnering
- 3.3. Infectious Diseases partnering headline values
- 3.4. Infectious Diseases deal upfront payments
- 3.5. Infectious Diseases deal milestone payments
- 3.6. Infectious Diseases royalty rates
Chapter 4 - Leading Infectious Diseases deals and dealmakers
- 4.1. Introduction
- 4.2. Most active in Infectious Diseases partnering
- 4.3. List of most active dealmakers in Infectious Diseases
- 4.4. Top Infectious Diseases deals by value
Chapter 5 - Infectious Diseases contract document directory
- 5.1. Introduction
- 5.2. Infectious Diseases partnering deals where contract document available
Chapter 6 - Infectious Diseases dealmaking by therapeutic target
- 6.1. Introduction
- 6.2. Deals by Infectious Diseases therapeutic target
- Appendix 1 - Directory of Infectious Diseases deals by company A-Z since 2014
- Appendix 2 - Directory of Infectious Diseases deals by deal type since 2014
- Appendix 3 - Directory of Infectious Diseases deals by stage of development since 2014
- Appendix 4 - Directory of Infectious Diseases deals by technology type sinc 2014
- Further reading on dealmaking
- Deal type definitions
- About Wildwood Ventures
- Current Partnering
- Current Agreements
- Recent report titles from CurrentPartnering
Table of figures
- Figure 1: Infectious Diseases partnering since 2014
- Figure 2: Infectious Diseases partnering by deal type since 2014
- Figure 3: Infectious Diseases partnering by industry sector since 2014
- Figure 4: Infectious Diseases partnering by stage of development since 2014
- Figure 5: Infectious Diseases partnering by technology type since 2014
- Figure 6: Infectious Diseases partnering by indication since 2014
- Figure 7: Infectious Diseases deals with a headline value
- Figure 8: Infectious Diseases deals with upfront payment values
- Figure 9: Infectious Diseases deals with milestone payment
- Figure 10: Infectious Diseases deals with royalty rates
- Figure 11: Active Infectious Diseases dealmaking activity since 2014
- Figure 12: Top Infectious Diseases deals by value since 2014