IoT suppliers are revamping their Go-To-Market strategies to better serve specific vertical markets. Our IoT Markets research provides clarity and in-depth insight into four critical IoT markets - Smart Grid and Utilities, Smart Commercial Buildings, Asset Tracking and Monitoring, and Industrial Systems and Subsystems. IoT suppliers will learn what technologies, solution offerings, and channel strategies offer the best opportunity to succeed in each market.
IoT Markets Coverage
Smart Grid and Utilities, Smart Commercial Buildings, Asset Tracking and Monitoring, and Industrial Systems and Subsystems are four critical IoT market segments. Not only do they represent significant revenue opportunities, they also have unique use cases and business process needs. ABI Research's IoT Markets research service explores these markets in deep detail
Answers To Today's Critical IoT Markets Questions:
We help technology suppliers and implementers answer the most pressing questions about IoT Markets, including:
Comprehensive IoT Supplier Analysis:
- What are the different go-to-market strategies of OEMs and solution providers by vertical market?
- Who drives solution enablement within different IoT markets?
- Where in verticalized IoT solutions is value evolving?
- How are new technologies, applications, and sustainability solutions creating new solution opportunities in smart buildings?
Deep Vertical Market Analysis:
- How will sensor technologies drive new opportunities for IoT in smart grid and industrial infrastructure?
- What are the needs and requirements of asset tracking and monitoring services in automotive, aerospace, and pharmaceuticals?
- Who are the IoT suppliers enabling greater visibility of farm-to-table supply chains?
- What technologies will create growth in the billion+ unit parcel, pallet pooling, and crate tracking markets?
Monetization Strategy Assessments:
- What are differences in services and offer pricing in different IoT markets?
- How are solutions providers and device OEMs packaging and bundling to drive IoT adoption?
- How do hardware, apps, and services enable quantification of business process KPIs?
- How are marketplaces driving adoption of IoT solutions in multi-device/use-case IoT markets?
We cover the technologies, trends, and markets from every angle, and we deliver our qualitative and quantitative intelligence in multiple formats.
Competitive Assessment reports offer comprehensive analysis of implementation strategies and innovation, coupled with market share analysis, to offer unparalleled insight into a company's performance and standing in comparison to its competitors.
Market Data spreadsheets are composed of deep data, market share analysis, and highly segmented, service-specific forecasts to provide detailed insight where opportunities lie.
Based on extensive primary interviews, Technology Analysis reports present in-depth analysis on key market trends and factors for a specific technology.
Hot Tech Innovators
Hot Tech Innovators reports focus on companies at the forefront of transformational innovation, particularly those that are younger and less well-known than the incumbents, at the technological forefront of their markets, developing new business models, destabilizing the current market and prime acquisition targets.
Depicted in a PowerPoint format, the Market Update provides a snapshot into current and future market opportunities and threats for a specific technology as well as focusing on a selected key market and associated trends.
Transformative Horizon PowerPoints are aimed at providing timely, deep, actionable insight in the looming transformative innovations that will impact the markets which matter most by focusing on a new company entrance or product launch, a significant company merger, a new business model or a new strategic direction for an incumbent.
Based on extensive primary interviews, Application Analysis reports present in-depth analysis on key market trends and factors for a specific application, which could focus on an individual market or geography.
In a one- to two-page executive summary, ABI Insights are driven mostly by recent, noteworthy news events - including M&As, proposed and recently enacted regulations, product launches and market updates -and often highlight ABI Research's important technology forecasts.