BIS Research has a repository of over 1000 syndicated publications across its portfolio of industry and technology verticals viz. Healthcare, Automotive/Mobility, Aerospace, Defense & Security, Agriculture, Food Tech, Energy & Power. Advanced Materials, Chemicals & Fuels, Digital Technologies, Electronics & Semiconductors, Robotics & Automation.
The best strategic value your organization can gain is through CMI subscriptions via a digital platform. BIS Research is the only organization In the world offering this. Our subscription offers are flexible and customizable.
Enlisted below are some of the popular options for you to consider:
- Seamless access of all Reports
- Seamless access of Reports from one or more specific verticals
- Access to 'X' number of Reports
These reports include those that are currently live, and even those which will get published in course of your subscription period. We can also accept suggestions of titles per your own specific needs. These and many other complimentary value benefits, such as consultations with global experts and/or our research analysts to latest thought leadership assets and insights are also available. Our sales representatives will be happy to customize an offer and provide you a free limited period access to our digital platform, InsightMonk.
Value propositions of Subscriptions
- Increase your ROI on the CMI spend by gaining from a substantially reduced amount on the same (or even lesser) number of assets, if bought individually
- Budget in advance and remove the possibility of running out of budget at a critical point in time
- Get access to insights on multiple aspects of a particular topic, thereby helping you a build a comprehensive picture for confident decision making
- Receive inputs for on-going requirements (for quality market data and forecasts); Ideal for corporations, universities, and research institutions
- Get a complimentary access to deep technology webinars, analysts notes, whitepapers, and executive insights
Our digital platform, called InsightMonk, offers you the following unique benefits:
AI-based contextualized live feeds
Get relevant insights and assets, when needed, in the desired format, along with a continuous noise free stream of contextualized updates from curated credible sources on the internet.
Access purchased insights and assets at a single online location while still allowing regions to purchase needed CMI (without duplication).
Build your own Library
Have further access to a repository of additional rich content, which may be purchased at will.
Connect multiple partners
Complement your current vendor's assets by linking the additional market intelligence providers using APls; This is to help you better utilize the different contracts that you may have.
Share assets and insights easily across your organization; create collaboration tools such as Forums, QA, chats etc. to help realize the true benefits of your CMI spend.
Engage global experts for Q&A / consulting/ projects; Also have an easy access to vendor analysts for various clarifications as well as strategic assistance.
We are thrilled to have companies of all sizes and type (Large, SME, Startups, Government Organisations etc.) amongst many more as our digital CMI subscription customers.
Automotive / Mobility
The mobility industry, across its value chain, is witnessing a radical transformation owing to adoption of new and emerging technologies within the ecosystem. This development is enabling organizations in countering numerous market challenges such as, air pollution, road accidents, and on-demand mobility, among others.
Automotive industries have realized the importance of integrating new technologies to the existing infrastructure such as V2X communications, sensors, electric vehicle batteries, artificial intelligence, IoT and big data in order to optimize its operations.
BIS Research explores the overall mobility industry by segregating it into five main segments. Following are the key vectors in addressing the major issues within this space:
- Connected Vehicles - The ability to track, monitor, and analyze vehicle data while enabling communication between a vehicle and everything in and around it, is curtail in order to ensure manifestation of the "Software-driven Vehicle" to materialize. BIS Research tracks and analyzes various technologies which enable data exchange, storage, as well as communication within a vehicle.
- Autonomous Vehicles - Decrease reliance on drivers for the safety of passengers, traffic, and the vehicle. Technologies to improve the vision, sensing capabilities, along with computation of scenarios has been evolving and BIS Research keeps specific tabs on the key components as well as software / service offerings that play an integral role in actualization of ADAS and autonomous vehicle.
- Shared Vehicles - Avoiding full ownership of vehicles while leveraging on mobility-as-a-service to fulfill customers' demands. BIS Research keeps tabs on the evolving business models while analyzing the additional layer of service providers that are establishing its presence within the value chain of the OEMs through the consumers.
- Electric Vehicles - Regulatory bodies have been pushing the automotive industry to reduce its contribution towards the global GHG emissions. However, to bring EVs at par with ICE vehicles, several alterations are being made to the core propulsion technology and to the pertinent ancillary features. BIS Research targets the potential revenue pockets that the electric era showcases to the various stakeholders within the automotive supply chain.
- Auto Parts / Electronics - General as well as electronic components are becoming increasingly critical to ensure sustainability, safety, and efficiency of vehicles in general. BIS Research conducts deep-dive research in this area in order to identify potentially attractive business areas for companies while helping them to enact on the informed strategies.
Hundreds of businesses from this industry have trusted BIS Research's insight reports to make the important decisions and excel within the market. From a geographical perspective, we are witnessing early adoption of deep technologies in the automotive market in the following countries: The U.S.A., Germany, China, Japan, Canada, India, The U.K., France, and South Korea amongst many more.
Our customer has been consistently expanding across several sections including small enterprises, medium-scale operators, Fortune 500 companies, startups, venture capitalists and deemed universities, as well as government organizations.